hannahw89
#208491309Sunday, January 29, 2017 4:12 PM GMT

Name: Honeyfang Previous Names:Minerva/Minnie,Honeypaw Previous Territory: Kittypet Bio:Honeyfang is a sweet sweet cat and a former kitty-pet. She loved her housefolk, and they loved her. Until she found herself lost in the woods and traveled far from Twolegplace. Minnie never found her way home, but a tortoiseshell she-cat named Dappledblossom found her, half starved and struggling to live. (Insert name)star welcomed her to Duskclan and named her Honeypaw after her honey colored eyes and smooth, soothing voice. Honeypaw proved herself fit to live in a clan, no one doubting she would be a loyal, important warrior. Though sweet, she has a sharp tongue and is willing to shred anyone who crosses the border. Soon she was named Honeyfang for her gentle attitude and fierceness in battle and her dedication to the warrior code and her clan. However sweet and motherly she is, she wishes not to have kits, but to become the best warrior the forest has ever seen. Dappledblossom is her closest, loyalist friend and never leaves her side, not in battle, not on patrol, not even during sleep. However, Dappledblossom soon starts to fall for a handsome silver tabby tom, Aldernose. Honeyfang was starting to feel betrayal as Dappledblossom moved her nest away, closer to Aldernose. She no longer wished to join Dappledblossom on patrols, Honeyfang hated to see her mooning over the tom. Soon, Dappledblossom started to develop a large, round, belly. Honeyfang's anger grew as her friend got closer to kitting, she confronted Dappledblossom, "How could you choose a /tom/ over /me/, your best friend!" She didn't intend for Aldernose to hear her. He, feeling pity towards Honeyfang, he told Dappledblossom that "If you're torn between Honeyfang and me.... I don't want to interfere with your friendships. If Honeyfang can't be happy with the two of us together, then this is over." Once Honeyfang saw the grief and anger towards her in Dappledblossom's eyes, she knew she had made the biggest mistake of her life. Dappledblossom's kits were born, Tinykit, and Silverkit. Dappledblossom forgave Honeyfang, and Honeyfang forgave her. Aldernose never really left Dappledblossom. AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! (I'm sorry this is so cheesy and Disney-ish ;w;)
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#208907967Saturday, February 04, 2017 2:29 AM GMT

Character: Ivy-song Previous names: Ivy-kit, Ivy-paw. Bio: Ivy-song had a hard kit-hood. Her father, Dove, a former rouge, had died when she had joined DuskClan. She had never known who her mom was, and Dove have never said anything about her. At once, as Ivy-song began her life with Clover-wing she had two kits; Cinder-kit and Ice-kit. Once Cinder-kit and Ice-kit turned into warriors, Clover-wing their father, had gotten attacked by a large group of rouges. Ivy-song had kept this memory for the rest of her life, and soon forgave herself once she soon joined StarClan. Ivy-song afterwards became a queen, but still had loyalty within the Clan. Ivy-song, when she was an apprentice, she'd go on journeys (When assigned to) with other Clans, and formed a bond between them, but still would fight for her life. Icekit, (who became a warrior) had discovered Twolegs, and wanted to stay with them. He began his life with Lucky a kitty-pet, and had one kit. Cinder-kit (who became a warrior) stayed in DuskClan until she found another Clan, and urged herself to join it. Cinder-kit became a medicine cat and cared for her Clan like any other cat. Ivy-song: A light (White-mixed-red) she-cat with sharp, amber eyes. White patches around her muzzle, tail and paws. Scarred body with partly ripped ear.
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#208910231Saturday, February 04, 2017 2:52 AM GMT

Character: Clover-wing. Previous names: Clover-kit, Clover-paw. Bio: Clover-wing was a cold-blooded cat. He poisoned both, his mom and father; as they said they weren't his parents and left him unnamed. After her left his parents, he named himself Clover, and soon started to get and #kill other rouges, and some Clan cats... Clover-wing discovered DuskClan as he went hunting. Soon after, Clover-wing began his life with Ivy-song, a warmhearted cat. Ivy-song gave birth to two kits, Cinder-kit and Ice-kit. Cinder-kit and Ice-kit became warriors, and shortly after, Clover-wing had gotten attacked by a large group of rouge cats. Ice-kit (Became a warrior) discovered Twolegs, and soon went to begin a life with Lucky and his Twolegs. Lucky and Ice-kit had one kit. Cinder-kit (Became a warrior) stayed in DuskClan until she found another Clan, and urged herself to join it. Cinder-kit became a medicine cat and cared for her Clan eagerly, just like any other cat. Clover-wing, now that he is with StarClan, looks down over every cat, but mostly looks down to Ivy-wing and his family. Clover-wing hunts with StarClan and guides every cat; and within the power of StarClan, he will never be forgotten. Clover-wing: A gray-pelted Tabby. Crooked tail and a one messed up ears and whiskers. Had black spots all over body. One bad eye. Has bright, clear blue eyes....
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#209312718Wednesday, February 08, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

Character: Echo-stone. Previous names: Misty-kit, Misty-paw, Misty-stone, Echo-stone. sister(s): Boulder-paw. Brother(s): N/A. Parent(s): Ash ### Wind-runner. Rank: Medicine cat. Territory: Sky//Clan, Loner, Dusk//Clan. Bio: Echo-stone was born in a litter with one sister, Boulder-paw. They both looked alike and were very similar. During visiting with her sister, Echo-stone's (As apprentice) best friend, Blue-song, was being turned into a warrior. To Echo-stone's surprise, Blue-song greeted her with an engaging speech: "One day, you'll be like me." Once Echo-stone's sister had turned into a warrior, guilt pinched her. Echo-stone didn't want to seem like the little kit left behind-- Even though there was four kits left and five apprentices. Echo-stone soon left the camp when her paw had been injured, when her parents had gotten into a fight. As Echo-stone went to look for easy prey while her paw was injured, she came to a Two//leg barn. She soon found it was already claimed by six Loners-- It was a family of rouges. Afterwards, Fleck, the father, noticed Echo-stone had an injured paw, he offered to help her. Fleck taught her how to hunt with an injured paw. While her paw was almost fully healed, she taught the kits how to play moss-ball. When Echo-stone told the family about what had happened Holly, the mom had told her that a Clan was close by. Echo-song soon felt a bond between her and the family, but she knew her loyalty lies with Clans. Echo-stone padded along the sideline of the forest and discovered the Clan boarder. She walked across the boarder and into the Clan camp. Two cats came up and swiped Echo-stone with their sharp claws#####################became one of the medicine cats. Now she is in a great, fierce, clever Clan, Dusk//Clan. Appearance: Echo-stone is a large she-cat with a white pelt. She has grey lines and a few black spots all over pelt. She has long whiskers with a thick pelt. She has clear-blue eyes. (Has a scar on face from the two cats who clawed her.) (Had difficulties because of the Tags. Sometimes It wouldn't let me make a "Good" sentence.)
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#209312838Wednesday, February 08, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

Sorry that my "Bio" Messed up. Its because of tags. It also somehow made a big line-up of tags when there wasn't any when I previewed it.
Henrypika
#209313220Wednesday, February 08, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

Use the preview button to check what words are hashed before posting them and correct them. Reply: Directions unclear. Now on the moon.
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#209381065Friday, February 10, 2017 1:04 AM GMT

I do preview and edit afterwards, however, Some sentences get messed up. Even if there isn't anything wrong there, nothing bad, and/or unrecognized spelling. I do also not #like the "New update," And what I mean by that is the tags. They are doing something with it, anyways. I appreciate the help, but somethings are just getting messed up for me. For starters, I have been on this web with my other #Account, which got #Stolen-- But I still don't know ROB-LOX that well. But still, I thank you for everything.
Draganira
#209536996Sunday, February 12, 2017 12:53 AM GMT

Character: SlateClaw Previous names: Dire Slatepaw Role: DuskClan warrior, joined 15 moon ago Bio: Dire was abandoned by his mother and father and separated from his kin when he was 1 moon old. Yet a loner helped him survive long enough for him to learn how to fend for himself. One day when young Dire was searching the place DuskClan found him and took him in. He was 5 moons when he got there, and he wasn't respected. He continued along with his lessons, always insulted by the other apprentices. When he was 12 moons he almost was put off another moon when he fought with his mentor, almost killing the older cat. Now he is a silent warrior, loyal to DuskClanSlateClaw has wild, ruffled fur that is gray with streaks of black. He has many scars from foxes and other animals from when he was a ki#. Slateclaw has yellow eyes and a wo#fish look. He is a la#ge, strong cat, ready to protect his clan. Character: Minnow Previous names: ### Role: Currently # loner Bio: Minnow was raised by # friendly bunch # foxes; if that could ever happen. Her mom hated her for being weaker than the rest of the litter, so she ditched poor Minnow by # lake.ake. A group of foxes watched the helpless kit for 2 days before helping it. The foxes decided if they took care of the kit young it wouldn't hurt them when the cat got older. For many moons, Minnow stayed in the protection of the foxes. But one day a group of cats, not know who it was, killed all the foxes, leaving Minnow alone again. She walks around the river everyday waiting for someone to come. Minnow is a shorthaired white cat, with bright blue eyes. She is very weak but very quick. Minnow can make up quick plans to protect herself.
Draganira
#209537853Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:04 AM GMT

Character: BeetlePaw Previous names: Beetlekit Role: Just an apprentice, jeez Bio: BeetlePaw was the strongest of the litter, always fighting his sisters and brothers. He had a temper, easily broken by his mother. Right before he became and apprentice his father died by a fight against two badgers. BeetlePaw wasn't told about his father's death until after he became an apprentice. His mentor is SlateClaw. BeetlePaw is a pure black cat with a sleek pelt. He has a temper and always sneaks off. He is the strongest of his age and battles whoever challenges him.
Makaruu
#209593931Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:51 PM GMT

Name : Feather/fall Ec; Green Pelt : # orange she-cat with black spots, white chest, and # white underbelly Past names : Feather/kit, Feather/paw Mother : Rain/feather Father: Mouse/stripe
Makaruu
#209594503Sunday, February 12, 2017 4:59 PM GMT

Name : Finch/star Past names: Finch/kit, Finch/paw, Finch/song EC : Yellow Pelt: She-cat with White with black and brownish-grey spots Mother: Feather/fall Father: Dark/burr Bio: Her father died while protecting her when she was born. Her mother is alive. When Finch/star's mother was kitting her, a fox ran into camp during the gathering, so the leader was gone. Her father saw it and it tried to get into the nursery. The fox hit her dad, and her dad pretended he was dead. The fox turned aeound and went for the kits when Dark/burr got up and cut its throat. Before it fell, it did the same to him, and they both died. Her mother is a loyal warrior.
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#210123381Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:25 PM GMT

Character: Lightning-Star. Previous names: Dawn, Dawn-paw, Lightning-tail. Kin: River-light, Fallen-stone. Current Rank: Leader. Territory: Dusk-Clan, Dawn-Clan. Bio: Lightning-Star opened her bright green eyes in a wondrous world She could smell her sisters rumbling in #The den. But where's mother? She tried to search in den, she could smell her wonderful stench fading away.. How long has she been gone Lightning-star squirmed around in #The den yelping and howling for Mother Focusing on #### outside of den, she could smell other cats. Lightning-star opened her jaw taste #### air Yes, It was other cats-- Other cats that ##### belong here.. Standing on all paws, I waited silently, hoping it was Mother that have just gotten a friend.... A grey-and-white scrawny she-cat peeked her head through #The skylight of #The den.. "Look at you, Hopeless creatures! Looks a bit like few moons' old." ### she-cat's voice was stinging with curiosity ""Well, Ash, looks like these are free" #The Tabby Tom, Ash, Looked up with his head turned At last, Lightning-Star could smell Mother coming down hill, full speed.. Hissing and snarling, Mother attacked ### two cats.. The grey-and-white cat stuck her claw into the den before she left, missing River-light and Lightning-star by a mouse-length Afterwards, Ash, ### Tabby Tom sprawled back to attack, Mother almost shredded his fur. Ash then left with ## sister, River-light.. Mother then ordered me to find a Clan to stay in. She said that she would be too weak to protect and kill-- Shes left alone in #### family den Once Lightning-star joined Dusk//Clan, she was immediately turned into an apprentice Lightning-star liked how ### Clan worked, but after seeing and #fought with a full Black Tom, she went to join Dawn//Clan.... After Storm-star, the leader, noticed how good of a warrior Thunder-star was, Storm-star turned Lightning-star into Dawn//Clan's new leader Therefor, Lightning-star had started her life with #The fully Black Tom After, Lightning-star had to forget about her old life, what have happened in the o###r days.. Either way, Lightning-star is a fierce, clever and caring leader who w####stay bond with her Clan. Description: Lightning-star is a silvery-grey she-cat with bright, lime-green eyes. She has white patches all over her fur. She has long black whiskers.
XxDeath_DestinyxX
#210123491Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:27 PM GMT

Sorry that I kind of messed up. #The tags made me mad, though. Its difficult working with #The Annoying Hashtags. Once again, Sorry.
XxPrincess_MuffinxX
#212020812Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

Character:SunFire (M) Previous SunKit, SunPaw Role: Warrior Bio: SunFire Had A Rough Past Ever Since Her Sister,And Brother... RoseKit.. And ThistleKit Died.But He Has Proved Himself.He Wishes To Be Deputy By Doing His Best With Every Paw Step. SunFire:A Short Hair Golden Pelt With Dark Golden On His Tuft Making It Look Red. He Has Amber Eyes Mixed With Green.
Scr_ee
#212648765Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:17 PM GMT

Name: Pigeonkit Previously: [n/a] Future names: Pigeonpaw, Pigeontuft, Chino[?] (Chino means odd.) Gender: Tom Clan: DuskClan Role: Kit Age: Five moons Mother: Leafpaws Father: ??? Brother(s): [n/a] Sister(s): Wildkit/paw/cry Mate(s): [n/a] Kit(s): [n/a] Crush(es): Ravenkit/paw/??? Appearance: Small white cat with light gray/reg. black dapples and really black stripes on legs, tail, paws, body, and face. Dark green eyes. Will later get a scar on his left eye and will lose sight in it. Personality: Extremely shy. Has trouble forming thoughts into words. History: Mother died while kitting Pigeonkit, and Wildkit died after half a moon. His father is unknown, and the other Clan cats dislike talking about who could have been Leafpaws' mate. He gets a scar on his eye as an apprentice. [The rest is unknown, it depends on the RP.]
Scr_ee
#212649604Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:29 PM GMT

[Also, Pigeonkit has a natural bob tail and is an American Shorthair. I'll do Whitestep tomorrow.]
ForeverTaIl
#213100017Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:49 AM GMT

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ForeverBraveStarX3
#213129909Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:00 PM GMT

Name:Stream-heart Former names:glossy,stream-paw Bio: Stream-heart was born a kitty-pet and her name was Glossy. She thought being a kitty-pet was boring, so when he father said he was going to find Dawn-clan and join them she came with. The journey was long and dangerous, and her father got murdered by a rogue on the way. When she reached camp she was tired and hungry and fainted right away. The medicat healed her and and she became an apprentice because she was already 6 #o######he is in love with a tom named Broken-jaw, but he is oblivious. Personality traits:kind,shy,fierce (in battle),protective,loyal Looks: white fur with blue eyes Name:Broken-jaw Former names:broken-kit,broken-paw Bio:Before Broken-jaw was born, his mom and dad took a walk outside of camp. During the walk, his mom unexpectedly had her kits early. His dad got the med cat straight away. Suddenly, a fox came and attacked his parents. During the attack, his father and siblings died and his jaw broke. His mother was heart broken, and in her anger she named him Broken-kit. After his mother got over her mate's and children's death (which took a few moons) she asked Broken-kit if he wanted to have his name changed. Broken-kit refused. He thought his name was cool. He was very proud of his name Broken-jaw and he is in love with a cat named Fox-storm. Personality traits:cocky,gentle,supportive,friendly,loyal Looks- m o t t l e d brown fur with blue eyes (I am doing too at a time i got a lot more)
ForeverBraveStarX3
#213131348Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

Name:Fox-storm Former names:fox-kit,fox-paw (All my cats are warriors except for nightmare) Bio:She had a normal life. She is in love with Ash-fall (i know it's boring) Personality traits:competitive,friendly,cooperative,stubborn,energetic Looks:tabby with brown eyes Name:Ash-fall Bio:He is just a normal cat like Fox-storm. He is in love with Stream-heart (yes another boring bio) Personality traits:reserved,quiet,gets angry easily,respectful,kind Looks:gray tabby and black fur with o n e eye blue and the other green Former names:claw-kit,claw-paw Bio: He is so old that he was alive when Moon-star was leader. Cats try to convince him to become an elder, but he refuses. He is very stubborn but caring too. No one doubts he is a loyal warrior no matter how old he gets. Personality traits:stubborn,caring,active,bossy,competitive Looks: white fur with black paws and green eyes Name:Nightmare Former names:Dream Bio:She was born as a kitty-pet and her name was Dream, but she left to join a rogue group and changed her name to Nightmare. Joining the rogue group gave her a thirst for power, so she left to have things of her own. She is evil and wants to take over Dawn-clan. Her thirst for power won't stop until she joins dark forest. Personality traits:rebel,secretive,deadly,dictator,power-hungry Looks:black fur with yellow eyes
ForeverBraveStarX3
#213185171Friday, March 31, 2017 7:31 PM GMT

I messed up. Broken-jaw has a fluffy m o t t l e d brown pelt with blue eyes.
BlazeHorse4051
#213221552Saturday, April 01, 2017 5:18 AM GMT

um, hi. ill delete this after its a test
BlazeHorse4051
#213223419Saturday, April 01, 2017 6:04 AM GMT

Name: RAvenKit Previously: [n/a] Future names: Raven Paw, RavenWing Gender: She-cat Clan: DuskClan Role: Kit Age: F ive m oons Mother: ??? ( PineRiver isn't the real mother ) Father: ??? Brother(s): [n/a] Sister(s): DoveKit Mate(s): [n/a] Kit(s): [n/a] Crush(es): PigeonKit? ( I ship it so hard lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Blue-gray mackerel tabby with amber eyes, scar on left eye. They showed up in the nursery one day without a trace of who left them there when they were newborn kits. RavenKit knows what happened and how they weren't born here, but DoveKit ( being younger ) doesn't remember this and thinks of herself as a normal DuskClan cat. When they did arrive in the nursery, DoveKit was knocked out ( probably why she didn't remember anything ), and RavenKit was lying there with her left eye badly clawed. Leaving a scar that she doesn't like to talk about. (( is it okay that I copied the design of your bio of PigeonKit? it just looked really good and... welp. Scr_ee pls don't kill me I guess! ))
BlazeHorse4051
#213224268Saturday, April 01, 2017 6:26 AM GMT

(( dangit... why did I say RAven Kit??!?!?!? WhELP, just ignore that... AAAAAAAGH, I just noticed I didn't do personality :I ill put it at the end with DoveKits -,_,- )) Name: DoveKit Previously: [n/a] Future names: Dove Paw, DoveClaw Gender: She-cat Clan: DuskClan Role: Kit Age: F our m oons Mother: ??? ( PineRiver isn't the real mother ) Father: ??? Brother(s): [n/a] Sister(s): RavenKit Mate(s): [n/a] Kit(s): [n/a] Crush(es): [n/a] Cream spotted tabby with icy-blue eyes RavenKits personality: Shy at times, but has a very loud voice, Protective, can read emotions exceptionally well, stubborn, appears very cold. DoveKits personality: Energetic, naive, doesn't think before doing a lot, generous, the type of kind that can be taken advantage of. They showed up in the nursery one day without a trace of who left them there when they were newborn kits. RavenKit knows what happened and how they weren't born here, but DoveKit ( being younger ) doesn't remember this and thinks of herself as a normal DuskClan cat. When they did arrive in the nursery, DoveKit was knocked out ( probably why she didn't remember anything ), and RavenKit was lying there with her left eye badly clawed. DoveKit still is clueless to where she came from and is puzzled by RavenKits scar.
BlazeHorse4051
#213225053Saturday, April 01, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

Name: PineRiver Previously: PineKit, PinePaw Future names: [n/a] Gender: She-cat Clan: DuskClan Role: Queen Age: fort y ei ght m oons Mother: ??? ( too lazy to do family :'T ) Father: ??? Brother(s): ??? Sister(s): ??? Mate(s): ( meh, he's dead it doesn't matter ) ( Blood ) Kit(s): ( meh, there dead it doesn't matter ) ( Non-blood ) Kit(s): Raven Kit, DoveKit Crush(es): [n/a] Long haired, dark brown classic tabby with a pine-green tint to the pelt and green eyes. ( so late I'm tired, ill keep it short ) PineRiver was a warrior who fell in love with mystery-tom, had kits then the dad and kits died the end. Now she has crippling depression and she sleeps a lot.
Scr_ee
#214750433Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:52 PM GMT

[Pigeonpaw became an apprentice so I'm redoing his.] CURRENT NAME: Pigeonpaw. PREVIOUS NAME(S): Pigeonkit. FUTURE NAME(S): Pigeontuft. GENDER: Tom. AGE: Six and a half moons. BREED: American Shorthair. CLAN: DuskClan. ROLE: Apprentice. MENTOR: Shadowblaze. MOTHER: Leafpaws. FATHER(S): ??? BROTHER(S): [n/a] SISTER(S): Wildkit. MATE(S): [n/a] KIT(S): [n/a] CRUSH(ES): Ravenkit/paw/wing. APPEARANCE: Small white cat with light gray and darker gray stripes on legs, tail, paws, body, and face. Dark green eyes. Has a natural bob tail. Will later get a scar on his left eye and will lose sight in it. PERSONALITY: Extremely shy. Has trouble forming thoughts into words. Now is getting bolder as an apprentice, maybe due to his mentor? HISTORY: Mother died while kitting Pigeonkit, and Wildkit died after half a moon. His father is unknown, and the other Clan cats dislike talking about who could have been Leafpaws' mate. He gets a scar on his eye as an apprentice. [The rest is unknown, it depends on the RP.]