of     1   

canihaveacookeh1337
#10469033Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:50 AM GMT

hi
rockeness
#10470350Thursday, July 02, 2009 3:20 AM GMT

Welcome to the free online game where you can think your game out then create it.
garchomp593
#10471248Thursday, July 02, 2009 3:41 AM GMT

Welcome!!!!
ElitePlayer46
#10473713Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:41 AM GMT

Welcome new robloxian.
Hemogloben
#10474130Thursday, July 02, 2009 4:56 AM GMT

NUBCAKE! 1st verse Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, Youre paralyzed Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight 2nd verse You hear the door slam and realize theres nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand and wonder if youll ever see the sun You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination But all the while you hear the creature creepin up behind Youre out of time Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night There aint no second chance against the thing with forty eyes You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonight Bridge Night creatures call And the dead start to walk in their masquerade Theres no escapin the jaws of the alien this time (theyre open wide) This is the end of your life 3rd verse Theyre out to get you, theres demons closing in on every side They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together All thru the night Ill save you from the terror on the screen, Ill make you see Chorus That this is thriller, thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller Thriller here tonight (rap performed by vincent price) Darkness falls across the land The midnite hour is close at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood To terrorize yawls neighbourhood And whosoever shall be found Without the soul for getting down Must stand and face the hounds of hell And rot inside a corpses shell The foulest stench is in the air The funk of forty thousand years And grizzy ghouls from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom And though you fight to stay alive Your body starts to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller (into maniacal laugh, in deep echo)1st verse Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, Youre paralyzed Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight 2nd verse You hear the door slam and realize theres nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand and wonder if youll ever see the sun You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination But all the while you hear the creature creepin up behind Youre out of time Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night There aint no second chance against the thing with forty eyes You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonight Bridge Night creatures call And the dead start to walk in their masquerade Theres no escapin the jaws of the alien this time (theyre open wide) This is the end of your life 3rd verse Theyre out to get you, theres demons closing in on every side They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together All thru the night Ill save you from the terror on the screen, Ill make you see Chorus That this is thriller, thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller Thriller here tonight (rap performed by vincent price) Darkness falls across the land The midnite hour is close at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood To terrorize yawls neighbourhood And whosoever shall be found Without the soul for getting down Must stand and face the hounds of hell And rot inside a corpses shell The foulest stench is in the air The funk of forty thousand years And grizzy ghouls from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom And though you fight to stay alive Your body starts to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller (into maniacal laugh, in deep echo)1st verse Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, Youre paralyzed Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight 2nd verse You hear the door slam and realize theres nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand and wonder if youll ever see the sun You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination But all the while you hear the creature creepin up behind Youre out of time Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night There aint no second chance against the thing with forty eyes You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonight Bridge Night creatures call And the dead start to walk in their masquerade Theres no escapin the jaws of the alien this time (theyre open wide) This is the end of your life 3rd verse Theyre out to get you, theres demons closing in on every side They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together All thru the night Ill save you from the terror on the screen, Ill make you see Chorus That this is thriller, thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller Thriller here tonight (rap performed by vincent price) Darkness falls across the land The midnite hour is close at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood To terrorize yawls neighbourhood And whosoever shall be found Without the soul for getting down Must stand and face the hounds of hell And rot inside a corpses shell The foulest stench is in the air The funk of forty thousand years And grizzy ghouls from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom And though you fight to stay alive Your body starts to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller (into maniacal laugh, in deep echo)1st verse Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, Youre paralyzed Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight 2nd verse You hear the door slam and realize theres nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand and wonder if youll ever see the sun You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination But all the while you hear the creature creepin up behind Youre out of time Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night There aint no second chance against the thing with forty eyes You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonight Bridge Night creatures call And the dead start to walk in their masquerade Theres no escapin the jaws of the alien this time (theyre open wide) This is the end of your life 3rd verse Theyre out to get you, theres demons closing in on every side They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together All thru the night Ill save you from the terror on the screen, Ill make you see Chorus That this is thriller, thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller Thriller here tonight (rap performed by vincent price) Darkness falls across the land The midnite hour is close at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood To terrorize yawls neighbourhood And whosoever shall be found Without the soul for getting down Must stand and face the hounds of hell And rot inside a corpses shell The foulest stench is in the air The funk of forty thousand years And grizzy ghouls from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom And though you fight to stay alive Your body starts to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller (into maniacal laugh, in deep echo)1st verse Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes, Youre paralyzed Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night And no ones gonna save you from the beast about strike You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight 2nd verse You hear the door slam and realize theres nowhere left to run You feel the cold hand and wonder if youll ever see the sun You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination But all the while you hear the creature creepin up behind Youre out of time Chorus cause this is thriller, thriller night There aint no second chance against the thing with forty eyes You know its thriller, thriller night Youre fighting for your life inside of killer, thriller tonight Bridge Night creatures call And the dead start to walk in their masquerade Theres no escapin the jaws of the alien this time (theyre open wide) This is the end of your life 3rd verse Theyre out to get you, theres demons closing in on every side They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together All thru the night Ill save you from the terror on the screen, Ill make you see Chorus That this is thriller, thriller night cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try Girl, this is thriller, thriller night So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller Thriller here tonight (rap performed by vincent price) Darkness falls across the land The midnite hour is close at hand Creatures crawl in search of blood To terrorize yawls neighbourhood And whosoever shall be found Without the soul for getting down Must stand and face the hounds of hell And rot inside a corpses shell The foulest stench is in the air The funk of forty thousand years And grizzy ghouls from every tomb Are closing in to seal your doom And though you fight to stay alive Your body starts to shiver For no mere mortal can resist The evil of the thriller (into maniacal laugh, in deep echo)
LukeLior
#10475025Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:29 AM GMT

Hello new porson!
WhatOMG
#10475699Thursday, July 02, 2009 6:06 AM GMT

Hi welcome to Roblox I hope you have a lot of fun here because most of us Roblox users like to reach out and help newer users or play with newer users- On Roblox there's a ton of stuff you can do from building your own place to going to someone else's place in the "Games" section at the top. You can change the look of your character by clicking on the "Change Character" link on your profile..., you can color yourself different colors, buy clothes from the Roblox catolog, make your own styles etc., but now on Roblox there's more you can do- you can have gear to bring in the game! Stuff like guitars, gum, Bloxy Cola, a variety of swords, even a bomb type thing-a-ma-jig and a blaster that sounds like "pew pew" when you shoot it :D Not as new to roblox but still pretty new, you can also change your character's face type to be all kinds of different silly designs, and you can change your head type too! There's another thing you can do to make your character look as origional as it can be, wear hats :D. From hair hats to robot hats to baseball caps you can find all different kinds of hats. The two types of currency in Roblox are Tix and Robux. You automatically generate Tickets (Tix) on Roblox by logging on everyday, so if you play a lot you get a lot of Tix! Robux is worth much more than Tix though, and you have to be in Builder's Club to get Robux as a logging in reward. If you really need Robux for something though and you have a lot of Tix then you can use the "Trade Currency" link on your profile to get Robux for your Tix, but remember that Robux are worth a lot more than Tix! Ok well I'm sure you've been to your place at least once by now right? There are two choices when going on the game, you can go on "Solo" mode which is you going in by yourself without anyone being able to join you to build but the difference between "Solo" mode and the other one is that in "Solo" mode you can use "Tools" and "Insert" which are buttons at the top next to other options like "Help", "Fullscreen", and "Exit". I'll say what you can do with "Tools" and "Insert" in a minute, but first I'll explain the other option, the "Online" mode. On the "Online" mode you go on by yourself at first, but any other interested player can join you at any time and you can't use "Tools" or "Insert" in that mode. Well even before I get to "Tools" and "Insert", let me explain what the tools you start with are: You start with three tools, copy, delete, and move. There are bricks at your place under a sign that says "Free Bricks". That means they are yours to start to do what you want with. You can choose to delete them all, which I suggest you don't do :) you can choose to copy and drag them to make something like a tower or a structure or a stairway, etc., and you can choose to just move the available ones into different spots without copying or deleting them. Tools are for more advanced users so I'll start with Insert. Insert lets you insert different things into your place. "Bricks" are just different bricks like balls,cylinders,truss parts,bricks with different surfaces,etc.. "Cars" are actually a newer type to Roblox, there used to be a different kind..., if you want to try a car out then click it and it will appear whereever the screen cam. is facing and you can take a seat where the seat brick is and ride it using the arrow keys. Your speed is shown above at the top of the screen when you're riding it. "Game Objects" are a bunch of different objects to use in the game of course, like flags for a CTF (Capture the Flag) game or spawns for different teams."Furnature" is, well, furnature for your starter house. You can add a TV with a special screen brick (or disco brick in some cases) that changes color :D or a floating chair, a fridge, a desk, a couch, a lamp, the list goes on. "Decals" are pictures that you insert onto bricks. For example, lets say I wanted to make a pet snake..., I would make the base with the bricks provided in insert and under the "Free Bricks" sign, then maybe a small red brick for the tongue (You can use the paint picture in "Tools" to change the color of any brick), then what if I wanted it to be a bit more complicated? I would go to "Insert", choose the tab "Free Decals" (I don't have anything in "My Decals" because that's where I put the decals that I made myself but I haven't made any yet) and look up a key word to what I was looking for, "snake", "snake face", etc. When I find it I click it and move the mouse to the surface where the snake face would go and paste it on. The last part is "Free Models" (same thing with "My Decals", you don't start with any in there). Free Models are where everyone puts their crazy creations and unique scripts--you name it and it's there! If you want a trampoline brick (a brick that makes you bounce) then it's there. If you want a lava brick (a red brick that disintigrates you or kills you right off depending on the type) it's there. If you want a dancing zombie with a party hat and a super-smiley face, it's there!!! Well you get the point, but here are a few examples of popular creations used in games: 1.Obby(Obstacle) parts, you see them everywhere, like lava bricks, trampoline bricks, conveyors, disappearing bricks, lava spinners, etc., they can all be used to make an obstacle course if that's what you want to do with your place. You can also look up finished obby sections, like rather than looking up"disappearing bricks" you could look up "disappearing brick path", or rather than looking up "lava brick" you could look up "lava jump" or "lava checkers". 2.Battle Parts, you can find some of these on "Game Objects", a different tab in "Insert", but if you're looking for a battle thing that's more specific then look in "Insert". You can find a large list of different kinds of weapons if you want to make a battle game involving that type of stuff--you can find paintball guns, slingshots, snipers, pistols, bombs, gear from the catalog, modified weps. (weapons), etc. You can even find pre-made battlefields, bases, team flags, sniper towers, terrain attachments for battlefields, etc.. You might also come across weird stuff like killing zombies/infecting zombies, turrets, modified vehicles, all that stuff. 3.Scripted Place, many kinds of places are only available to advanced Roblox users in the way that you have to get into "scripting" which many people have trouble with. Some people don't though, and some people go back here to the forum to ask about certain stuff with people who are great at scripting. If you don't want to get into scripting stuff, then you can still make advanced games by taking kits from free models, like a minigame set-up kit or a tycoon set-up kit or whatever else like "Build to Survive"-type-scripts, regenerating scripts, lag scripts, anti-infect scripts, etc. In "Tools", the basic stuff you can do is 1.Color bricks 2.Anchor bricks 3.Re-size bricks 4.Group bricks 5.Lock/Un-lock bricks Coloring bricks can be done by going to the top tool bar and clicking on the paint-can picture so that colors will show, you select a color, then you paste that color onto the brick you wanted to color. Anchoring bricks and Un-Anchoring bricks is another advanced thing. Most of the bricks you start with are anchored when you first come to your place, that means you can knock them over and without support they would fall. If you click on the picture that looks kind of like a line with three stubs and then click on a brick that is un-locked it will become anchored if not already anchored. If it was already anchored (had a picture of an anchor with a red cross-out circle) it will become un-anchored and fall if not supported. The good thing about anchored bricks is that you don't have to worry about your creation falling over, the bad thing though is that you can't knock it over yourself if you want to. There are some weps. with scripts that let them un-anchor anchored bricks on contact I think..., but you get the point. Re-sizing bricks is easy, just click on the blue colored button next to the orange colored button on the "Tool" top tab then click on a brick that isn't grouped with any other bricks..., don't hold after the click just one click, then blue dots should appear on all the sides of the figure (and remember that it can't be selected if it's locked). When you pull the dots away from the brick the brick stretches in that direction. You can group bricks by clicking on the orange button (remember the one next to the blue button?) on the top "Tools" tab and clicking on one of the bricks, then while holding shift down you select the rest of the bricks you want to group with that first brick. Once you selected all the bricks you wanted to group, you go up to the top tab and you will see some buttons in the middlish-slightly to the left- that are blue. There are two blue buttons and one or the other or both might be colored or gray, depending on if they're usable or not. If you want to group the bricks, press the right one. If you want to un-group a bunch of bricks that you decided not to group, press the left one. You can guess what the last one is, locking and un-locking bricks. The picture on the top middleish-slightly to the right-part of the top tool tab that looks like a lock is that tool of course. I would suggest you keep the base locked, so that you don't accidently delete it! It does happen..., but anyway all you do is click on something and blah blah blah........ I'm tired because I'm writing this at...1:55 exactly so I'm just gonna finish up, I'm sorry that the messege was so long but you really didn't have to read the whole thing if you did, and one last thing I can tell you before you dive into Roblox (although you probably have already), on games and stuff most people don't use regular language, as in they use txt stuff like for example: lol=laugh out loud, r=are, u=you, wth=what the heck?, rofl=rolling on the floor laughing, gtg= got to go, brb=be right back, c=see, l8r=later, omg=oh my god, w00t=woo!, and a whole collection of smileys like :) :( >:D :] :P :3 O.o O.O -_- *_* :B XD KD ..., and my favorite..., :D If you want to send an fr (Friend Request) then click on my picture next to this comment and I think that's a link to my profile, if not look me up in "People" and then on my page you can click "Send Friend Request" and then if you need help with anything or if you want a tip with something or just whatever then pm (messege) me and I'll help kk? :)
speedyjordan
#10480872Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:59 PM GMT

hello welcome to ROBLOX hope you enjoy!
speedyjordan
#10480890Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:00 PM GMT

huh? hes banned
bnjj292
#10481114Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:10 PM GMT

O_o ... heres a tip ... and watch out for spawn killers! they are irritating just go out if they continue
Martie
#10484655Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:59 PM GMT

Welcome!!!!!!!
darkyellow56
#128963231Tuesday, March 25, 2014 8:15 PM GMT

Nice face

of     1