of     1   

sonicthehedgehog5563
#113587672Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:41 PM GMT

Dear roblox: i hope i get an award for thisyears virtual bloxcon im enjoying the day today and im hoping to have fun and i live an lewiston, maine p.s can the bloxcon be held in lewiston maine next year from: sonicthehedgehog5563
sonicthehedgehog5563
#126291474Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:53 PM GMT

freedom fighters manual. step 1: no asking for admin step 2: always be obbidient to your leader (sonicthehedgehog5563) step 3: dont bug any admins. (sgthuxley, and poopkapooka) step 4: do not and i mean do not back talk admins, co-leaders, and the leader. step 5: exit building during drills and exit through the nearest exit. note: if you can make it to one of the meetings or trainings message me an if i aprove you can skip it if i disaprove you have to come. ~master sonic
sonicthehedgehog5563
#126292625Thursday, February 20, 2014 10:04 PM GMT

chapter 2: how to join & and what i expect ok to join you must go through one test (5 questions) and then complete the training course then do a pledge saying "i will try to do every meeting and training" when you say that you will be alset to go then you are raren to go. this is what we expect: A) follow normal roblox rules B) dont disobby C) you diobby and you get three stricks i dicide what to do last but not least.... D) be safe, respectful, and responsible.

of     1