rockstar7734
#121834013Tuesday, December 31, 2013 11:55 PM GMT

You dont have 2 RNHL cups! HAHAHA "I don't really care how we done it, we done it." - Jaromir Jagr
kksilver146
#121835056Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

@Eelee ignore Wist and Shan they're bums. Nice work though.
wistfulspongebobbest
#121835136Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

lol get out kk theres a reason i left HHCL you. "HIT ME!" -Jason Kidd
kksilver146
#121835266Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:04 AM GMT

Yeah I know I got an award for it.
wistfulspongebobbest
#121835523Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:06 AM GMT

what "award"? the idiot award? "HIT ME!" -Jason Kidd
hockeydude026
#121835851Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:08 AM GMT

HHCL is a joke. It's irrelevant to this forum.
wistfulspongebobbest
#121835942Wednesday, January 01, 2014 12:09 AM GMT

@h26 agreed "HIT ME!" -Jason Kidd
eelee345
#121843617Wednesday, January 01, 2014 1:10 AM GMT

@Wist, actually he got the award of I-kicked-out-the-dumbest-person-in-HHCL.
wistfulspongebobbest
#121844618Wednesday, January 01, 2014 1:19 AM GMT

lol! more like he acted like an idiot and won the idiot award. "HIT ME!" -Jason Kidd
RougeRepuIsiveBIade
#122360968Sunday, January 05, 2014 6:31 PM GMT

Good story, But Eelee, Beated isn't a word. Lol. Sorry bro. But good job again, And you are an amazing captain. I hope Av's get far. -Epicbummbumm5
soli_ilos
#123429937Saturday, January 18, 2014 7:41 PM GMT

u most b the bst hoky plyr evr ele345 u culd be in the nhl ok -I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!-
NUKE169
#123516822Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:13 PM GMT

wist shut up you cost us a win earlier in that season.
DubyaDubyaBush
#123517350Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:19 PM GMT

This was terrible. Uninstall ROBLOX.
noal63
#123517390Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:20 PM GMT

why does everybody make their life stories
rockstar7734
#123518055Sunday, January 19, 2014 6:27 PM GMT

my life story i am so cool that i got david bazuki to write it for me "I don't really care how we done it, we done it." - Jaromir Jagr
CrossbowJoe
#124899710Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:51 AM GMT

i agree wist is huff
BrandyBoykin
#125303652Sunday, February 09, 2014 9:50 PM GMT

Says you. You are worse than every damn hockey player, a guest could beat you. Actually, a grandma whose never touched a computer before would CRUSH you.
AwesomeFishBobby
#135715252Sunday, June 01, 2014 5:55 PM GMT

Sort of offencive when you said I lost 12-0 to the wild, Because New wanted to FFT by I obviously played on not being a Okay-We-FFT kind of guy. I like to play to win but yet I was the only one there!
tgross25
#135715325Sunday, June 01, 2014 5:57 PM GMT

First off, I'm no all-star in the HHCL. Just your average Captain that flies under the radar. But Pieman711 inspired me to write this(Read his autobiography) and tell you about my career. Your average Hard-Coded player..... Miss.Miss.Miss.Save. Yup, that's how my first shots in the Hard Coded went. I failed miserably, and my first goal ended up being a mistake. I went down the ice and held mouse for longer than normal, and it (somehow) went in. After a lot of practicing(A lot of weeks) I could finally score a snipe 5/10 times. I just kept playing because hockey was what I lived and breathed. Meeting with NewYoloYork Much like Pieman711 and Mick60, my partner in the HHCL(Later we were known as the Dastardly Duo, Pointer and Rocket) was NewYoloYork. We met one day on a hard coded server, with this guy named pocgcr. Poc was the leader among us, and he told us to pass a lot. Here's where our chemistry starts. We smashed a 10-0 win in slaughtering, with myself registering four goals.(New three, Poc three) From then on, whenever I saw New online I partied him, and we crushed the public server people, with me becoming a 8/10 sniper scorer. Off-Terms with Bloppo One day, when me and New were coming to beat some more public people, we met Bloppothepenguin(Another rookie, Alt of Silentsippycup) Of course, we didn't think he was as good as us, and we ended up being beated in a close battle. We continued jawing at each other, and the acronym HHCL was thrown out there. Accidental Scrim Another day, I had just partied New to get us onto a public server, when kksilver146 joined the game. kksilver told New, "New, we got a scrim! C'mon!" New had just told me about how he got signed onto the Avs in HHCL, and I was keen to tag along and cheer Rocket on. In that same day, the Avalanche were short a player, and kks awayed me. I ended up scoring the only regulation goal for the Avalanche and we won a 2-1 Sudden Death Shoot Out Decision against the Minnesota Wild. Things took a definite upscale for me from that point, as I became a giant in scrims. Two Hatricks Versus Flyers and Jets I scored my first official HHCL scrim goal against the Winnipeg Jets, and that was just the start. I scored all three goals for the Avalanche, but we still dropped a 4-3 decision. The next day, we played Flyers, and once again, I nailed a hatrick, but we dropped a 5-4 decision. We were countered by novacookiemonster, now known as InfamousKing, who registered four goals. Alt Captain Fiasco The Alt Captain Fiasco is named after the chaos that happened during the scrim season. There were two Alt Captains, new and thegreatgille88, which I finished second in voting, by one vote. Then me and New petitioned to remove gille from the Alt Captaincy, as he refused to play the best players when needed. Gille was then replaced by CrossbowJoe, who in turn was replaced by deathwakler(Now RestlessSpirits) Season II(Rookie Year, or could it really be called that?) In my "Rookie Year" I played a mere five games. In those five games, I registered a goal and an assist, a bit of a comedown from scoring hatricks in scrims. Most of it was accounted to your average arm hole snipe being patched, and I was soon demoted from L1 to L2 to L3. During the season, the only good turn that happened for me was that I was appointed Alt Captain after Kks was removed from Captaincy replaced by New. Things only took an upscale in the Playoffs, where once again, I only got a goal and an assist, but my goal was huge, and I played four games. In the series versus the Stars, where we were largely carried by Deathwakler and wyattwillner55. S2 Playoffs The Series was 1-0 in favour the Stars. It was a best of five. One minute was left in Game 2. Stars were leading 1-0 in the game. Precipice(Now known as Kirbles) Deathwakler and eelee345 broke up the ice. Deathwakler checked Precipice and passed quickly to eelee, who would shove it off Precipice and into the goal, giving the goal to Precipice. The Avs would win that game, and they would face the Ducks. After losing to the Ducks in four games(Best of 5) We lost our big names of Wyatt and Wakler. Epi123, a formidable force in S2 Playoffs was quickly appointed Alt Captain 2. S2 Offseason An uneventful offseason, which saw me wait four hours just to draft one pick in the first ever HHCL draft. Kamuar. Season III(My better rookie season) I almost played all the games in Season 3, missing only five. I registered a career high 27 points, which also led the Avs, an accomplishment that Wakler and Wyatt had achieved the season before. I was voted into the All-star game because of those performances, but dropped at the last minute for bench space. Season 3 saw me and New combine together for almost 55 points(27 and 26) and saw the Dastardly Duo single handedly demolish the Ottawa Senators 10-1, as they were the main point scorers(Eel got 2 goals 2 assists, New got 3 goals, 3 assists) Of course, this season was also supported by awsumpossum and river1120, proving to challenge the Line Oners for their spots. I was dropped for a couple games to Line 2, and so was New.Myself and New both registered our first career HHCL hatricks in the same game, with myself getting four points and New six, the first game in which the Avalanche played newly traded river1120. Everything rolled neatly, and the Avs finished eighth in the conference, last playoff spot, and came head to head with the Minnesota Wild. S3 Playoffs So we entered the Series on a good note, losing 3-2 in OT against the best team in our Conference, with LaxFTW73 scoring the GWG. I myself was absent from the 12-0 blowout in Game 2, where it saw us lose by a huge amount, and the poor defence of awesomefishbobby/bob16lowley was demolished. Me, Epi and Awsum saw this, and realized we had to win the next game. New was absent from Game 3, and the three of us composed a Line 1, which saw me get a hatrick, and awsum get the other one in a 4-1 game, broadcasted by UltimateSifter.The next game saw us cling to a lead and claw our way to victory, and send the series back to Minnesota tied 2-2. I was again absent from Game 5, which saw us lose 3-2 in OT scored by...(You know who) Pie. S3 Offseason Arguably the biggest offseason of my career so far. It saw me take on the Captaincy after basically only one season of playing(Does S2 count?) as New decided to go to the Minnesota Wild, effectively putting a end to the Dastardly Duo's days together. New of course, did not manage to go to the Wild, and was drafted by the Blues. I signed future players, and also tried in vain to stop epi and awsum from leaving the team, and the avs collapsed in on themselves. Awesomefishbobby and Minnesotaburnzy10 were the new Alt Captains, and we started a new Era. Season IV (My first year of captaincy) Season Four was a weird one. It saw us on and off the entire time, with us sometimes staying close to giants like the Jets 2-1, or losing to easy teams like the Rangers 3-1. We were on and off the entire time, with myself getting 18 points in the first part of it, leading the Avs until one fateful signing that might have just tilted the tables in our direction. MulletBoi, or JFCody at the time, was signed by us. The next stretch of the Avs Season Four was so big, it saw me, without registering a point for four games, win three of those four. We would beat the 2nd in the league Flyers, then their second regulation loss this season, 4-0. We would then beat the Leafs 1-0 in SDSO, and then lose to the Oilers because MulletBoi was missing. We would beat the Wings by the score 5-2, with Minnesotaburnzy10 taking over from me as Avs leader in points, and the next game see me break the point drought. I registered two points in a 5-1 win over the Canucks, propelling the Avs into close terms with the playoffs. The very next game, we beat the Islanders in SDSO 2-1, and that is where we stand, hanging onto our playoff spot. INFLUENCES IN MY CAREER SO FAR: Rocket(NewYoloYork),Pieman711,Baumz,TimeHalt,MulletBoi,Minnesotaburnzy10,Awesomefishbobby,awsumpossum,epi123,deathwakler,river1120,Crossbowjoe,kksilver146,thegreatgille88,iamdurant....... And all the Avs from S2,3 and 4! If you bothered to read this, I thank you.
seanmannion
#135715513Sunday, June 01, 2014 5:59 PM GMT

EELEE SUCKS ROFL HE SUCKS SO BAD
pieman711
#141417988Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Eelee was one of those people who was always on my list of most respected players. He's an incredible guy who plays the game how it should be played. If I had the chance to play on a team with him, I would 100% take it.
wistfulspongebobbest
#141419692Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:46 PM GMT

i didnt cost you a win kks cheated lmao
AlmightyIggy
#143338142Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:37 AM GMT

Hey guys, eelee is a veteran player. dont hate him. He can do his biography if he want. he deserve to be respected, hes not a piece of garbage at all. Dont be jealous of him.
DocterVonDoom11
#143519823Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

eel is the best player of the avs so would u do the world a big favor and gimme a nice big nap of stfu?
DippPines
#145553587Sunday, September 07, 2014 12:54 PM GMT

eelee good auto biography