Lumez
#122641488Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:41 PM GMT

No support. At one point, I had 10000 Tix (trade currency for ads). I would be super angry if I traded in a bunch of R$ for Tix, and before spending, I lost them all due to removal.
TeapotHead
#122641545Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

Alright, that's your opinion.
Lumez
#122641721Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:44 PM GMT

I actually would support if it traded in the Tix for R$ upon removal, so I wouldn't lose the money.
TeapotHead
#122641882Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

As I said before "Well with the tickets everyone has, They would either be removed or converted into R$ using the previous TC rate".
TeapotHead
#122642631Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:55 PM GMT

bump
1FLYINGLEGO1
#122771178Friday, January 10, 2014 4:11 PM GMT

Absolutely no support. NBCers would be forced to buy BC/Robux.
Espithel
#122803235Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

@"This affects NBCers": Not really. 1R$ is considered to be 10 tix in most prices roblox and people set. All it means is you have one solid currency.
dr3w8
#122806498Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:48 AM GMT

Trading currency is the only way some people make profit.
trout5837
#185412052Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:50 PM GMT

no
f0rumerr
#185412212Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

Does NBC get robux?
rubiksgames
#185412313Tuesday, March 15, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

support, but tix would still be nice
national_security
#185419213Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

LOL
Axiw
#185419515Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:12 AM GMT

Support! To the people who think it should stay; People would be forced to buy BC or ROBUX so they could keep the site up, Honestly I don't really care if TIX are gone, Everyone said they hated TIX and look at them now over-reacting. I'm honestly happy with this update. I don't think you should make games just for the money, I thought that was the reason why you hated Devs, That right there is some hypocritism right there. Plus TIX are useless, Since when did people actually save up for something really valuable. You guys are the greedy ones because you expect to get everything free/cheap. You guys can't live in a world where you get everything free."NBCs won't have unique styles"If you had read the blog post you would know that ROBLOX is releasing a plethora of free items. NBCers will be able to not only have unique styles, but have more choice than they have now.Let me not die ingloriously, but let me first do some great thing that shall be told among men hereafter."without the player visit income these devs will be forced to add ingame paywalls and purchasable bonuses in order to make money on their games."Player visit income provides a very small amount of income. I'm a small game developer. For every ticket I earn from traffic income, I earn about 1 robuck. These tickets do almost nothing.Q: I used to spend most of my time on ROBLOX earning the login bonus, and then shopping for shirts and pants in the catalog for my avatar. What can I do now?More and more, the future of ROBLOX will be about experiencing things with your friends. Most of our work at ROBLOX is focused on making ROBLOX more immersive, and available on more platforms, and easier to play with friends. Removing tickets simplifies our efforts to expand in all directions. And it will simplify the introduction of our new articulated avatar. We plan to be free forever, so you will accrue these benefits as we expand to the living room and VR, and as we make our mobile experience increasingly more social and spontaneous.For those of you specifically interested in character dress-up, more and more developer games are supporting this. Some of our games, like ROBLOX Top Model, have made clothing purchased in the catalog less important, because dress-up can happen in-game, with your friends.That said, we will be making more free items available in the catalog, not just shirts and pants. We expect that all players will still be able to customize their avatar for free in creative and meaningful ways.Q: Will anything replace the login bonus?We want to continue to reward many of the other activities you do on ROBLOX. We are introducing three temporary achievements on ROBLOX. Check the blog tomorrow for details. We want to continue to celebrate your accomplishments – and you guys do so much more than just log in!We have come a long way since that time. Today, the economy in ROBLOX is more and more driven by developers, who create imaginative and creative games. Many of these games have their own currencies, and many of these games provide their own retention bonus systems. We’ve introduced a host of ways for our developers to make ROBUX. The ticket bonus for place visits has become a very small factor to most developers relative to the ROBUX economy.We are removing tickets for a number of reasons. Although familiar to many of us, they are confusing to first-time users. We believe removing tickets will simplify our product in all areas, from the UI to the catalog to user-accounting.There is another benefit to removing tickets, and that is it removes the incentive to create alt accounts. We don’t believe it makes sense to provide a currency bonus to having multiple accounts, as this drives behavior that is not at the core of ROBLOX.For those of you who are clothing developers, we believe that over time you will have a richer opportunity as we expand our catalog to a next generation avatar. We will be lowering the ROBUX price floor on shirts and pants to help increase the volume of sales of these items for our creators. We have a roadmap for the future of avatars on ROBLOX, and as these new features roll out, new opportunities for clothing designers will follow, making the catalog more robust and high quality.Users will have 30 days to spend down their Ticket balances on commemorative Ticket items, user ads, or to trade them using our currency trading system. In addition, ROBLOX will be awarding gifts over the next couple weeks. By completing tasks on ROBLOX, namely playing and creating, you will earn virtual items.Trade currency will close. Users will no longer be able to exchange currency with one another.User ads will be available for purchase in ROBUX only.Users and developers can no longer sell items for Tickets. Items with a Ticket and a ROBUX price will be available for the ROBUX price. Items with a Ticketprice will have their price converted to ROBUX at a rate of 17:1Tickets will no longer be visible or usable.Developers will no longer receive Tickets on place visitUsers will no longer get Tickets for logging inPrice floor is lowered on shirts and pants to R$5First gifts appear in the catalog shortly (future announcement)
dardo99
#185419961Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

Support
emantsevich1
#185420017Wednesday, March 16, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

APRIL FOOLS... oh wait nvm
nuckur
#185645238Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:47 PM GMT

Eh,I want tix items to go offsale. Paper_Egg
LifeInDevelopment
#185645567Saturday, March 19, 2016 4:53 PM GMT

If roblox would actually give robux for place visits and logins then I would agree but they aren't so I disagree with the tix removal update.
Surfkid11
#185664102Saturday, March 19, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

i WOULD disagree if that one person had not suggested the login bonus and that gameplaying bonus, like if you played a game for 2 hours straight you got 5 robux, and got 5 just for the daily login, i would not argue AT ALL with that, but if the guys at roblox decide NOT to give us robux somehow without paying, its both showing that they want us to buy their stuff and that they dont care about our opinion!
riftg
#185666536Saturday, March 19, 2016 10:08 PM GMT

96EFA2A7 @gmixer Try putting that in a more specific context. jk I don't mean it RiftG never sleeps
riftg
#185669188Saturday, March 19, 2016 10:49 PM GMT

22BF723A @blamboo jk I don't mean it RiftG never sleeps
Laekrian
#185671765Saturday, March 19, 2016 11:25 PM GMT

Thread from 2014.
riftg
#185673294Saturday, March 19, 2016 11:47 PM GMT

D992433F @Elderlock If man evolved from apes, why do we still have apes? jk I don't mean it RiftG never sleeps
JushBJJ2
#185673536Saturday, March 19, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

It's actually a good idea for new developers :D #code print ("SAVE TICKETS AND FOCUS THE COMMUNITY MORE!") --My Siggy :D
zguy12
#185674053Saturday, March 19, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

It's stupid because roblox would not make a profit and lose money 💵 when removing tixs
fireax12
#186161722Sunday, March 27, 2016 2:11 PM GMT

Honestly this tix removal will crash the economy by making robux more of a common thing. Apparently ROBLOX plans to make robux for accessable by 1) Every game you build you get 5 Robux 2) Every 5 forum posts you get 5 Robux (Which may end up into new forum spam) There are more just cant think of it right now. But this is clearly a recipe for success which will get players to do more things around ROBLOX to get the things they love the most.