TinTyn
#125420728Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:47 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
koolboy123
#125420764Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:48 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TinTyn
#125420768Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:48 AM GMT

god damn idiots nowadays.... jesus Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
SirHurricane
#125420793Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:48 AM GMT

"kool is in his 20's, so you are implying that he must leave too sir" What choice does he have. He doesn't have a college education and he can't work. "and i have good social skills and it's a game so why do i even care" At least TRY to act like a good-hearted person for ONCE in your life? "also, you joined in 2012 you dunce, you weren't around for the start of the rmls therefore you didn't join a few months after me" Last I checked, late November 2011 is not 2012 "no one remembers you here from 2011 nor 2010, and many have stated that" Perhaps because I got here right before the start of 2012? "and like i have said many times i do not give a rats ass if im liked on these forums its kids site like you say you are all weak minded children im so hurt that u dislike me" Well barely anyone even likes you here, just as if you don't like any of my threads. You complain about people's threads, we'll complain about your moronic ass We're not weak minded, it's something called emotional intelligence, which someone as stubborn as you will fail to understand for your entire life Nice sarcasm, we really wish you could be truly hurt, which will pay back for all the crap you've given us.
ddude
Top 50 Poster
#125420826Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:49 AM GMT

"How about you kill yourself? Stop wasting the oxygen of other life forms who are useful to this planet. Your existence means nothing to this world. If I could cuss on the forums, then I would right now, you idiotic moron piece of garbage." Don't ever let me catch you saying this again. I got extremely ticked off at someone for saying this earlier tonight. I don't care what anyone says, but nobody should kill themselves. You went too far. I don't know the context of the argument, but I hate seeing people say this. It infuriates me so much, you have no idea. "You have to hate to lose." - Dallas Stars Coach Lindy Ruff
camodude10
#125420864Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:50 AM GMT

"Koolboy you 25 and playing roblox, no one is a bigger fail in life than you. Get out and get a girlfriend, maybe some friends. No need to talk bad when your some annoying cripple" Who in the hell are you, I have seen you post two things in SF and they both are some of the dumbest single things I have ever seen posted on SF. Get out you idiotic trash. The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
TinTyn
#125420877Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:50 AM GMT

I normally don't... but I couldn't hold my temper on that moron... Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
SirHurricane
#125420975Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:52 AM GMT

Some people on this planet make me so damn furious and I wish this wasn't a children's site so I could take out my god damn anger.
ddude
Top 50 Poster
#125420991Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:52 AM GMT

"I normally don't... but I couldn't hold my temper on that moron..." I don't care if you normally don't. I don't tolerate it at all for personal reasons. "You have to hate to lose." - Dallas Stars Coach Lindy Ruff
TinTyn
#125421008Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:52 AM GMT

Did you see what he said... Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
camodude10
#125441715Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:36 PM GMT

"and use a vocabulary to make you" what
zc23
#125441739Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:36 PM GMT

What.
BroBro264
#125441851Tuesday, February 11, 2014 6:39 PM GMT

what the hell. Oh and I see gavadi's buttbuddy dark showed up
koolboy123
#125446393Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BroBro264
#125446576Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:15 PM GMT

whenever gavadi is in an argument (as of recently) dark shows up and tries to defend him.
HarperOfTheFreeNorth
#125446668Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
koolboy123
#125447594Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:32 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
HarperOfTheFreeNorth
#125448014Tuesday, February 11, 2014 8:39 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Gavadi
#125452344Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

lol'd at cheesey getting mad
AwesomeDeric
#125453059Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

what a thread
zc23
#125459134Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:52 PM GMT

This took a turn so quickly.
D5XSC
#125459331Tuesday, February 11, 2014 10:54 PM GMT

"Thank you cheesy for being what I fear the next generation is going to become, telling people to kill themselves you are low." LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Romoism
#125468647Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:36 AM GMT

Daniel Lawrence "Larry" Whitney (born February 17, 1963) best known by his stage name and character Larry the Cable Guy, is an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice actor, and former radio personality.[3] He was one of the members of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe which included Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Jeff Foxworthy (with whom he has starred on Blue Collar TV). Whitney has released seven comedy albums, of which three have been certified gold by the RIAA for shipments of 500,000 copies. In addition, he has starred in three Blue Collar Comedy Tour-related movies, as well as in the films Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, Delta Farce, and Witless Protection, as well as voicing Mater in the Cars franchise. Whitney's catchphrase: "Git-R-Done!" is also the title of his book. On January 26, 2010, the TV channel History announced that it was ordering a series starring Whitney called Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy, in which he would explore the country and immerse himself in different lifestyles, jobs and hobbies.[4] The first episode of the series aired on February 8, 2011.[5] Contents [hide] 1 Early life 2 Career 2.1 Radio career 2.2 Stand-up career 2.3 Other work 3 Personal life 4 Radio shows 5 Discography 6 Filmography 7 Video games 8 References 9 External links Early life[edit] Whitney was born in Pawnee City, Nebraska, where he was raised on a pig farm.[6] He is the son of Shirley and Tom Whitney, a guitarist, entertainer, and Christian minister.[7] He went to college at Baptist University of America, and the University of Nebraska. He credits his roommates from Texas and Georgia for inspiring his imitation Southern accent.[8] He dropped out after his junior year after trying his hand at comedy.[8] Career[edit] Radio career[edit] Whitney started his career in radio in the early 1990s when he made regular radio appearances via phone on programs such as The Ron and Ron Show, The Chris Baker Show on KDGE and KEZO's The Todd and Tyler Show in Omaha, Nebraska, as well as the Kirk, Mark, and Lopez morning show on WIYY in Baltimore, Maryland. He was also a frequent guest on The Johnny Dare Morning Show on 98.9/KQRC, Kansas City. He also did appearances on WJRR in Orlando, Florida, He was brought to New England on Greg and the Morning Buzz on WHEB 100.3 and WGIR-FM 101.1 in Portsmouth and Manchester, New Hampshire, respectively, doing two commentaries a week. Stand-up career[edit] He became famous after developing the Larry character, a personality that he now maintains throughout his stage act. The Larry character has a stereotypical redneck appearance and a thick Southern accent, recounts stories about his "family," and uses, among other common expressions, his own catchphrase "Git-R-Done!" A part of Whitney's routine is his affected Southern accent. He says in interviews and in his autobiographical book GIT-R-DONE that he deliberately "turns on" the accent both on and off stage, because he may forget it if he kept his normal accent intact.[9] He uses catchphrase humor, including "Lord, I apologize, and be with the starvin' Pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen." and "I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there" after certain jokes. His first two comedy albums, Lord, I Apologize (2001) and The Right to Bare Arms (2005), have both been certified gold by the RIAA. A third album, Morning Constitutions, and its accompanying TV special were released in 2007. Other work[edit] Whitney was roasted in a Comedy Central special on March 15, 2009.[10] On February 8, 2011, the première of his newest travelogue series, Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy, was broadcast on the History Channel. A total of 4.1 million viewers, 1.7 million adults 25–54, tuned in, nearly doubling the total for the "Top Shot" season 2 opener.[11] During season two in the episode "Larry Goes To Washington", Whitney was the first on-air talent from a non-news crew allowed in the War Room, also known as the Command Center, as he explained during the program. June 2012 Disneyland's California Adventure theme park's "Cars Land" features a ride called "Mater's Junkyard Jamboree" that features Whitney's voice as his character Mater from the Disney/Pixar Cars movies.[12] A company in North Dakota developed a line of Larry the Cable Guy food products, such as boxed hamburger dinners. It is sold in Big Lots stores and the packaging states that some of the proceeds benefit his "Git-R-Done Foundation". Personal life[edit] Whitney resides in Lincoln, Nebraska on a 180 acre farm. He married his wife, Cara Whitney, in 2005. They have two children together: a son, Wyatt (born August 2006), and a daughter, Reagan (born October 2007). His hometown of Pawnee City, Nebraska has a street named after him. Whitney also donated money to buy new theatrical equipment for the local high school.[13] Whitney is an avid Nebraska Cornhuskers football fan. His signature camouflage hat has the University of Nebraska-Lincoln nickname "HUSKERS" emblazoned on it which can be seen in the 2007 film Delta Farce. He is also frequently seen with a gold Nebraska "N" on a chain around his neck. In September 2010, Whitney donated $5 million to the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando, Florida. The gift was for further development of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute at the Orlando hospital. After Dr. Chad Price at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children helped cure their son, Wyatt, of his dysplasia when he was an infant, Whitney and his wife, Cara, made private donations to the hospital and Whitney raised money through appearances on Family Feud and Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? The hospital opened a new wing called the "Wyatt Whitney Wing" in May 2012.[14] Whitney is close friends with contemporary comedian Lewis Black, despite their political views, background, and material they perform in their stand-up routines. [15] Radio shows[edit]
SirHurricane
#125487923Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:48 AM GMT

Oh yes Vag, and what I also forgot to mention last night: You're calling people losers when you buy OBC and spend 2k virtual currency just to d-ride Scar So with this, think before not only you call people losers, but before you call people spoiled as well
Gavadi
#125488007Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:49 AM GMT

i have money to spend so i bought obc lol