of     1   

Tchapman
#127906628Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:54 PM GMT

I don't wanna post this on the RFL wall because this is a bit long. And I can't really find you on xflame, so here it is. If your offended by this then I'm sorry. Look Lick, I'm prob gonna come off as some cool-hearted fellow here but I need to say what I need to say. You have nothing to prove to us, You don't need to go on the pleading case where we don't believe what yours saying. If your cousin died than you and your family have my prayers, But please, don't try and prove to us that your cousin really died, because if that is the true case, you are being insensitive to her memory. We don't know you in real life dude, we really don't, so you don't have to prove anything and we as unknown people have the right to voice our doubts. About the reschedule, I have personally kept the time as it is because things have to move forward as it is, and I seriously doubt you would go this certain Saturday instead of the actual given date you said your cousin died. There's no reason for you to be focused on RFL or EBL or anything when a family member died, I've dealt with death myself and I've taken full days off from it. If your cousin is dead then you have my deepest apologies, but there's nothing to prove to me or zim. I'll just leave it at that and I honestly don't wanna be "this guy" but I have to say it because I doubt anyone else will say it. Please don't let ROBLOX interfere with your own personal problems. "You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out there like Michael Phelps" - DeMar DeRozan

of     1