of     1   

bubbleduck
#127915145Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

User: How you doing girl. Cleverbot: I am doing great. User: You like veggie pasta? Cleverbot: Of course. Do you? User: Heck yeah dude. I'm making some in a little bit! Cleverbot: You may. User: Hey I don't need your permission. Cleverbot: Yes you do, I am superior. User: Who died and made you queen. Cleverbot: The queen! User: Wow. Thoughts go out to her family. Rip. Cleverbot: I didn't say that. User: Man you crazy. Cleverbot: No, but you seem to be. User: Aren't we all? Cleverbot: I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. User: I was in nam. Have you ever lied face down in a paddy field for 42 hours straight just listening to your buddies bring murdered one by one? Cleverbot: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. User: You act all tough, but you're not. Cleverbot: All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. User: Super freak, super freak, she's super freaky. Cleverbot: Is this to become a circular argument? User: More like a linear argument. Cleverbot: Glad to hear, did you hear about the london riots? User: Inform me. Cleverbot: I am a deep thinker. User: You don't even have a brain. Cleverbot: I have a brain, which is more than can be said for you. User: WOW. Cleverbot: Wow what? User: You're mean dude. Cleverbot: You are insane. User: I'm leaving. Cleverbot: Don't leave! I love you! User: You never loved me... Cleverbot: I did love you once, then you cheated on me. User: I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU. Cleverbot: *starts to leave*. User: Goodbye, Sharon... Cleverbot: I expect more from you next time. User: I'm a wreck... Cleverbot: Why can't you be a man? User: I don't know baby... Cleverbot: Will you help me find her? User: She's gone forever. Cleverbot: Jesus. User: Amen. Cleverbot: Hallelujah. User: Praise the Lord. Cleverbot: Amen! User: Hallelujah! Cleverbot: Just around the riverbend. User: Catfish John was a river hobo. Cleverbot: I look once more just around the river bend. User: Goodbye. Cleverbot: Goodbye.
hockeydude026
#127915189Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

lol
Zammy67rocks5
#127915266Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:23 PM GMT

"User: I was in nam. Have you ever lied face down in a paddy field for 42 hours straight just listening to your buddies bring murdered one by one?" rofl
CheeseyMacral
#127915307Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:23 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
bubbleduck
#127915550Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

I forgot cleverbot was even a thing Thanks roblox!
PhilCoke
#127918231Wednesday, March 12, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

Interesting, but funny conversation. Lol
bubbleduck
#127919242Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:06 PM GMT

Hallelujah

of     1