of     1   

TTellix
#136289602Saturday, June 07, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

RCW - Roblox Championship Wrestling, owned by myself, TTellix began in December 2013. In this Ro-Wrestling federation, there is no profanity allowed. You will get a warning, then kicked, then banned from the arena for that show. All show times are announced in the time zone of est, and shows are every Friday at 9 PM est, Pay-Per-Views are once a month on Sundays at 8 PM est, the dates for each PPV are announced ahead of time. Live Events are random days and times throughout the week, although Live Event times are announced earlier in the day of the Event. To join RCW, you must message me with the following information; - Your Ring Name (No real wrestling names, please.) - Finisher(s) (You may have up to 2. You can't actually do these moves, but when I post results from shows on the group wall, for example if Big Show def. Alberto Del Rio, I would say "Big Show def. Alberto Del Rio via WMD (K.O. Punch)". - Entrance Theme (Anything from the Audio section in the Catalog, or Roblox Music List.) Pay-Per-Views; January: New Year's Resolution February: All's Fair In Love and War March: Ro-Mania April: April Foolz May: MayDay June: School's Out July: American All or Nothing August: Golden Night* September: Fall Brawl October: Halloween Massacre November: Thanksgiving Total Elimination December: Winter Wishes *- "Tournament of Titles"; Leading up to Golden Night, there will be a 8 man tournament, winner faces RCW Champion, loser of the finals faces the Pride champion, and the losers of the semi-finals will face the tag team champions, if both agree.
pillsburydoughboy300
#165217491Monday, June 22, 2015 2:35 AM GMT

I CANT MESSAGE YOU BECAUSE WE ARENT FRIENDS. FRIEND ME
GreenRockstar5599
#167107695Friday, July 10, 2015 5:07 AM GMT

What Audio section in the Catalog?
TheSpongeMonkey
#170105951Thursday, August 06, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

Sorry to be extremely late, but audio is in develop now. It was in catalog at the time this was posted, though.
VYLOYTISREAL
#184435933Saturday, February 27, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

To join RCW, you must message me with the following information; - Your Ring Name : The Butcher - Finisher : Curbstomp n Swanton Bomb - Entrance Theme : The Star Please add me as a friend and i want to Join RCW
jakahi05
#188947546Wednesday, May 11, 2016 5:55 AM GMT

Ring name :javille Finisher: red arrow Music: neville or dean and neville masup

of     1