of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Zombimon
#141258398Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:15 AM GMT

Many of you with terminated accounts that were from false reports know what I am about to talk about now. About a year ago, I had an account called dantedog1. Now this account was like any other innocent accounts, but mine was banned from somebody false reporting me for phishing when it was clearly them phishing me. When my account was banned, I admit I cried because I have been playing ROBLOX since 2009 and think it's a great game. But there is one problem, their banning and un-banning policy. ROBLOX never gives you proof of what you did or what you do, if they get a report about someone the'll no matter what give your account a warning. Now what I am getting at is if ROBLOX has no proof of you breaking the rules or have a reason to ban you, you should still be able to use your account. Here's a little suggestion, how about making permissions on your account instead of banning, which mean if that certain person is doing something wrong, they will only able to do certain things. *Here's an example: No Messaging, no Group Chat, no Game Chat, no Game Comments, or anything to do with communication.* I know this is not the most professional written ideas, but I would still like this to be read by many people and administrators. ~Thanks everyone and have a good time playing.
lottery248
#141258985Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:28 AM GMT

I have no idea srry
Zombimon
#141259736Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:46 AM GMT

-----Sorry HAD to fix Many of you with terminated accounts that were from false reports will feel what I felt. About a year ago, I had an account called dantedog1. Now this account was like any other innocent accounts, but mine was banned from somebody false reporting me for phishing when it was clearly them phishing me. When my account was banned, I admit I cried because I have been playing ROBLOX since 2009 and think it's a great game. But there is one problem, their banning and un-banning policy. ROBLOX never gives you proof of what you did or what you do, if they get a report about someone the'll no matter what give your account a warning. Now what I am getting at is if ROBLOX has no proof of you breaking the rules or have a reason to ban you, you should still be able to use your account. Here's a little suggestion, how about making permissions on your account instead of banning, which mean if that certain person is doing something wrong, they will only able to do certain things. *Here's an example: No Messaging, no Group Chat, no Game Chat, no Game Comments, or anything to do with communication.* I know this is not the most professional written ideas, but I would still like this to be read by many people and administrators. ~Thanks everyone and have a good time playing.
astrosyedst
#141261326Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:34 AM GMT

Injection Kancil Turbo
namakuji
#141261848Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:55 AM GMT

What if ROBLOX had stack reports? so if you did something wrong but they had no proof it would go in your stack, and if you are reported for the same thing multiple times by different users you are then banned.
ivanpoop1
#141262753Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:25 AM GMT

GET OFF
euphxric
#141263236Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:41 AM GMT

@nama It seems a great idea but the hater could report you loads of times for no reason and you would be banned.
Jurok
#141263710Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:56 AM GMT

"Many of you with terminated accounts that were from false reports know what I am about to talk about now." Actually, from what I can see, most of the terminated accounts (that I've seen, at least.) deserved their punishment. ROBLOX, most of the time, knows when a false report is a false report and when it isn't. Sure, I feel sorry for them for getting terminated, but I can't say they didn't deserve it, and you can't either. if someone gets into your account and bans it yourself, it's your fault for lacking the account security needed to keep people outside of your account. So either way, done externally or not, you can't just say "I got deleted for no reason" and not back up your claim with credible evidence. And guess what? From most deleted people I've seen, no evidence was given. That's like shoplifting and saying to an interrogation unit that you simply did not shoplift. But anyway, yeah, I just wanted to point this out. "About a year ago, I had an account called dantedog1. Now this account was like any other innocent accounts, but mine was banned from somebody false reporting me for phishing when it was clearly them phishing me. When my account was banned, I admit I cried because I have been playing ROBLOX since 2009 and think it's a great game. But there is one problem, their banning and un-banning policy. ROBLOX never gives you proof of what you did or what you do," Ahem, stop there. 1.) There's an appeal system for a reason. It's probably too late now, but this wouldn't be a problem if you appealed back, and then explain how you didn't break the rules. If you're telling the truth, you'll get your account back. Simple as that. 2.) And, ROBLOX does give proof of what you did. It's in that litle white text box on the ban screen. MOST of the time, it explains exactly what you did in a nutshell. If it doesn't, simply contact ROBLOX for info on it. Easy as that, really. "Now what I am getting at is if ROBLOX has no proof of you breaking the rules or have a reason to ban you, you should still be able to use your account." Oh yeah, so if I'm stealing a bunch of accounts, but ROBLOX doesn't notice and wouldn't have any provable evidence, it's perfectly okay? Let's have more people complain about the moderation, why not? "Here's a little suggestion, how about making permissions on your account instead of banning, which mean if that certain person is doing something wrong, they will only able to do certain things." No. A punishment isn't a punishment when you're still allowed on ROBLOX. When you're banned/terminated, you're supposed to be OFF ROBLOX. Not on. It doesn't matter if you can't join a single game or do anything but browse the website. You are NOT supposed to be on it, at all. Enough said, there. In conclusion, no support. I don't think this would have any positive effect. In fact, things would PROBABLY end up worse then they did, now.
recounted
#141265221Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:39 AM GMT

Jur it takes weeks or days to get a reply from the appeal system we need something that makes things get unbanned faster
Jurok
#141265793Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:53 AM GMT

Yeah, things take time. You won't get far in life if you think you'll get everything immediately.
Mighto
#141265932Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:58 AM GMT

Okay, since you have no idea how this process works, I'll tell you. Usually when you are reported for scamming/phishing and ROBLOX decides to take action, ROBLOX will deactivate your account for up to 14 days (which can be lifted if they find nothing wrong) while they research the problem. If you're guilty, bam, you most likely get terminated. If not, your deactivation is lifted.
Zombimon
#141366740Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:06 AM GMT

My account was instantly banned
mannfam
#154656843Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

i was just set up i was in a very little of a fight almost nothing and then he was like reported i asked why he said nothing then i said false report then he was like i did not report and then he reported me know what you do report the hole story lol
vortexyamum
#154657766Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

I remember one time I was banned for a couple of days with no given reason. The little white box was blank. I still want to know why that happened, I wasn't breaking any rules as far as I know.
SendMsg
#154658682Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:06 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Windfarmer
#154659233Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:13 PM GMT

The first time in the day. I will let you know if you are not the intended recipient, you can get a chance to win the game. I will let you know if you are not the intended recipient, you can get a chance to win the game is to be a good idea to have a great day. I will let you know if you are not the intended recipient, you can get a chance to win the game. I will let you know if you are not the intended recipient, you can get a chance to win the game. I will let you know if you are not the intended recipient, you can get a chance to win the game.
Codingman69
#156162750Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:57 AM GMT

What on earth...?
Raichuklaw
#156163408Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:05 AM GMT

ROBLOX should just add a report limit for each person. Like for each person they report.
AquaticParadise
#159498193Monday, April 06, 2015 12:42 AM GMT

I got a false warning, apparently it was for 'ODing' even though I never did
chevvycoffe
#161807608Saturday, May 09, 2015 9:52 AM GMT

I feel your pain. Roblox warns me when I do nothing wrong. Its the person who makes me angry so I swear.
tocoolkid456
#162411954Monday, May 18, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

Same here! My other account kept getting false reports and now my account got terminated! I don't know why!
wetmetanight
#162412519Monday, May 18, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

mark9875
#163904897Sunday, June 07, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

Can you get banned for making something bronyish?
mark9875
#163905058Sunday, June 07, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

Can you get banned for making something bronyish?(just asking(Im not a brony).
Djmaniac12
#166033136Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:52 AM GMT

I got a question...i'## got a warning once but thats the the story its that ever since i got that warning i see most people ####### ######## on their ##### WHY? if anyone ANYONE is having the same problem then reply to me.##

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right