of     1   

KingHurrican3
#143481190Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:49 PM GMT

Intro: NOOO I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST AND WHO IS MY FRIEND AND ALL THIS STRESS!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 You know what I've had it. I'm putting my hood on like an assassin. R1ppin off jp's n3ck and feedin it to the (f)4gg0ts. While I leave geth in a b0dy [email protected] getting eaten by [email protected] Now it's like I really see everything I imagined. Ending up having to [email protected] people like hair attachments. And stick them on something looking flat like refrigerator magnets. Everybody said no more break for me. So put the hood on it's time for World War 3. I'ma put bloxxer in a b0x they put sand in. Take em to war and put em in the cannon. There's no reason I should apologize. Right now everybody meets their demise. Just cause of the way you treated me. You ripped my out my hear and put it back in repeatedly. Now I'm in control you see the remote. And get over it I'm still trippin over something from 3 years ago. I'M GONNA GET AT ALL OF YOU IN MULTIPLE VERSES. HOOD OVER HEADS CAUSE NOW IT'S TIME TO GET THIS PERSON. You see this one lied. Thinking he's stepping on stage and taking my shine. Actin like you so rich. But I just got done talkin to reflex, he said you can't rap fo' (S). You're just hopeless. Just a guy who says the N word so many times it's something you always notice. (F) YOU (F) HIM (F) HER (F) THEM. I don't care if nobody's perfect. I don't even want my l1fe I'll have somebody take it on purpose. I can't stand it anymore cause this earth is, About to make me explode, somebody hold me down and get the nurses. I keep being told I'm going to solve the riddle soon. But all this is doing is turning me into a psycho that needs to be locked in a little room. So much going on at once not enough can be said. That's why this Hood is over my Head. The chance of me making it big is not likely. CUASE IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYWHERE I GO NOBODY LIKES ME. It's too late to help, I won't pick up the phone. I can't take it anymore I gotta be alone. Chorus/King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 HOOD OVER HEADS! What in H3ll do you need from me? I'm just tryin to make you believe! But no! You need this. Gotta have this. You (F)4GG0T. NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO! HOOD OVER HEADS! Reflex/AnonymousAdversary I'm done with this Ro-Rap Industry it Honestly Sickens me From Every album to EP And rapper to A-Z All you fools are blinded by there Trickery But i Can see Clearly And all i see is a Bunch Of pathetic fools fkng with me But i got a Major Degree in Detecting fakes and Btchery And you're cooking up more Fake cakes than Play dough Bakery I'm not down like a Amputee, I have the Control key, Look i'm in Control, see? Let me put this out to the Best of my Ability lyrically,Physically,Mentally It's a battle of belief to the brain like Anarchy Then get charged and assaulted like Physical Battery and breaking and entry And honestly the thing that mostly concerns me Is the condition of the people in this cynical society Like everyone fked up with some disorder like Anxiety Then slowly losing there sobriety Fading, Piety But lets turn back to the Irony Of others just invading everyone's privacy Then knock of there looks and style like Piracy But you see i have Policy, I'm under the hood... K1lling them silently Chorus/King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 HOOD OVER HEADS! What in H3ll do you need from me? I'm just tryin to make you believe! But no! You need this. Gotta have this. You (F)4GG0T. NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO! HOOD OVER HEADS! King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 I hear this one goes by Dinodude. I asked him to look music but he refused. He probably thinks I'm just some kid who dances. He thinks I don't deserve any chances. Well I'm tired of you people for judging me by my @ge. Cause all of you are about to be the dragon that gets [email protected] And when I do something they look upon me with more doubt. Until the expression on their face changes when I pull a sword out. I throw the sword and hold my fist tight. Scream out loud IS THIS RIGHT? But I pick the sword up again and the good's gone. Pure Evil with sick thoughts now that the hoods on. WATCH ME K1LL YOUR SAVIOR FROM THE MASSES. CAUSE IMA BLIND YOU WITH UGLYN3SS OF THE MAN UNDER THE HOOD AND YOU'LL NEED GLASSES! Refresh, look at the water and put your face in. Come out and realize it's only so much that I can take in. And now I'm done going on vacation. Cause you see the beast, now it's time to get the [email protected] I'll grab a bag of (n)ut$ and tell AKS have a mouth full of these. Then (c)ut the heads 0ff anybody who ever bullied me. I'm gonna tell you all slowly forget a fast rap. I'm here to put ro-rap in a trash bag. I'LL BRING YOU ALL DOWN LIKE MALCOME'S DEBT. JUST LIKE REFLEX I'M GOING AFTER EVERY RO-RAPPER STARTING WITH A-Z LIKE THE ALPHEBET. AND NO IT'S NOT JUST 1 OR 2. BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU PEOPLE DID, I LIKE NONE OF YOU. LISTEN TO THE EXPLOSIONS. ACTUALLY READ THIS VERSE AND FEEL THE (F)IN EMOTION. WHO CARES IF THESE BARS ARE FIRE. WHEN I'M READY AT THE SAME TIME I'M MAKING ALL OF YOUR RETIRE! EAST COAST! Chorus/King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 HOOD OVER HEADS! What in H3ll do you need from me? I'm just tryin to make you believe! But no! You need this. Gotta have this. You (F)4GG0T. NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO! HOOD OVER HEADS!
KingHurrican3
#143481690Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:55 PM GMT

How I feel. No need for comments or rates. Just read it.
KingTrapIX
#143481735Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:56 PM GMT

10/10 i liked da message
Wobull
#143482729Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

cool
JubrilMD
#143490924Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:52 PM GMT

>I'm here to put ro-rap in a trash bag. ... But... you're already inside the trash bag so how would you put ro-rap in...?
Gethype111
#143495958Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:54 PM GMT

OOP
willingzayn13579
#143500566Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:41 PM GMT

What the N is this
wildwolfkilla
#143515114Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:19 PM GMT

dang...just....dang...
KingHurrican3
#143558669Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:36 AM GMT

Bump.
Soulless_Misfits
#143564949Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:28 PM GMT

I'm proud i was in on this, Our message has been sent.
drkninjaz
#144971442Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:07 PM GMT

fake hood rappers thts tht $#!t i dont like
KingHurrican3
#144974254Sunday, August 31, 2014 2:17 PM GMT

We're not talking about the hood. We meant a actual Hood. You'll never catch me talking about something like that.
Tonightless
#227453058Saturday, November 11, 2017 9:52 PM GMT

😂😂😂

of     1