wheresmybacon10
#146584414Monday, September 22, 2014 7:43 PM GMT

merp merp. Free chez... I like halloween. Potato. :P
LucasH2003
#146586646Monday, September 22, 2014 8:25 PM GMT

@TehBloxx4h If its childish nonsense then why do you keep reposting? Anyway, here is another part. Builderman: "What? We can't have Fleskhjerta banned! It'll make users who were also banned mad that we unbanned him for not reason!" Brighteyes: "You really want him to be in jail?" Erik.cassel: "I don't know, its way more quieter here without him?" Brighteyes: "Well, he is my husband and I'm not letting him stay in jail!" =Matt takes apple out of his mouth= It is very soggy Matt: "Healthy food is disgusting!" Matt: "And besides, there is already too much complaints about John anyway! I mean look at what this user named TehBloxx4h stated." TehBloxx4h: "l0ls t3LamOn 1s sooooooo st upid.....I lick hair!" Brighteyes: "So what, his opinion doesn't matter!" Matt: "Well, he is kind of right, remember the time he ran around in red underwear referring him-self as Sparta?" Brighteyes: "Okay, you got me there, but this is John! He was always there for us." Stickmasterluke: "Yeah, he was there for me when I ran out of eggs to throw at David's house last Christmas" =Builderman stares at Luke in a mean kind of way= =Luke chuckles barely and gives a smile= Brighteyes: "We must get Fleskhjerta as his lawyer! To be continued
Laserbeak89
#146586806Monday, September 22, 2014 8:28 PM GMT

Erik.cassel Is this based on present day, Lucas?
LucasH2003
#146587058Monday, September 22, 2014 8:32 PM GMT

well, Im not sure. You see, at first I wasn't going to add him but I decided to give him respect, so even the guy irl is dead, the user itself is still alive in the roblox world
leRiddler
#146588628Monday, September 22, 2014 8:54 PM GMT

I'm Telamons lawyer.
LucasH2003
#146595091Monday, September 22, 2014 10:14 PM GMT

I really love doing this for you guys, its my most popular forum ever, next to the Internet Memes one. So enjoy our next part (At Banland) Aage56: "Why do I have to get Flesk? I'm better off without Telamon, he ruined my melons!" Brighteyes: "Because you will be famous on roblox for unbanning him!" Matt Dusek: "In the mean time, we'll hide in the safe van!" Aage56: "*Sigh* Fine." =Aage56 walks through banland very scared, it is night so the sky is the color of blood, the ground is greenish-brown (Aka the color of Baby Barf, or your aunt's purse) and Spiders are everywhere due to the Month of the SPiders next to The Month of the Bats and Month of the cakes= Aage56: GAH! WHO IS THERE? Admin: I am Aage56: Whew, I thought you were going to be something scary Admin: Yeah, you better follow me Aage56: Okay? =Admin and Aage56 walk into a small hut with bamboo walls and a grassy roof= Admin: Welcome to the bans of nice! Aage56: Whoa! Admin: Yep, we were nice and were banned Aage56: Why? Admin: I was used to test out how bans work, I live in banland and no one can hurt me because the admins gave me everlasting FF Dracoswordroblox: I was terminated because I was Builderman's first friend! I mean What the Heck??? John Doe: And I was banned for being a test account Stealth Pilot: And I was banned for bad horror game Aage56: Who banned you? Admin, Draco, John, and Stealth: Telamon! Aage56: Anyone else? Fleskhjerta: I was banned by Builderman, not Telamon TO BE CONTINUED
LucasH2003
#146596662Monday, September 22, 2014 10:32 PM GMT

Now your probably wondering, what about TELAMON??? I mean this story is about him! So, I'll tell you how the Next Telamon's Day happened. =Telamon Wakes up in his bed= The bed is hard as a rock and the pillow is really full of old newspapers. Suddenly a scary face pops out from the top. Face: "HI BABY!" Telamon: "AHHHH!!!" =Telamon falls to the ground on the floor that is made of dirt= Not one of the best times Telamon fell on his face, 1 time a couple years ago, Telamon and Brighteyes were dating and went riding horses, Telamon fell asleep on the fence, and when he woke up he lost balance and fell in the dark, icky, sticky, Mildew. The face then came down to show a woman. She was tall, had orange hair, had a 5 o'clock shadow, and had green slime dripping out of here mouth which she used to brush her teeth in the Prison's Toilets. Telamon: "Jessica! you know I'm married" Jessica: "So, I married at least 17 guys at once, and only 3 of them are still breathing!" Telamon Sighed. All day long Telamon had hard work, he had to break the rocks in the yard to make it clean, had to pretend to like the cafeteria slop, was told when to sleep and had to go to the bathroom at his own time. It was like being married all over again. Then, after scrubbing officer Barb;s big sweaty, hairy, and oozing feet, Telamon walked into his cell. He tried to fall on his bed, but he just missed and banged his head off the bed and fell to the ground. Suddenly he heard a loud thumping noise, the wall crashed open, and Jessica with a few other crooks were their. Jessica: C'mon John! "We have 20 minutes to get out of this country and move to Africa where we'll have our honeymoon! Plus, after that you can ask me to marry you! Oh and if anyone asks, your Richard Con' Siela of Vermont!" Telamon: "I don't want to marry you or escape this prison!" Jessica: "Too bad!" =She then grabbed telamons neck and made a break for it= Soon they had to jump the gate. =While Jessica jumped she forgot about Telamon (Who's face was turning purple) and dropped him about 20 feet onto the ground. Telamon must've made a big noise when he fell and made a big hole because soon, officer Lord grabbed him. LordDollarVI: AHA! Thought you could escape huh? Well think again fatso! Your now getting Hard Custody for the next 50 years! Telamon: But... LordDollarVI: NO BUTS! I NOW HAVE REVENGE ON YOU, AND YOU ARE DEFINETTLY NOT ESCAPING!
Udoxas
#146617780Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

May you answer my question | Current Status: Bored | Don't call me Udox or you die | I choke on pineapples |
leRiddler
#146623911Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:21 AM GMT

Hilarious, please keep doing these.
LucasH2003
#146642852Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:45 PM GMT

(Flash of light) Telamon: "GAH!" =Telamon wakes up in his office= He sees the picture of the cat =Telamon raises his head= =He looks at the clock that says 5:00pm Telamon: "Lol, I must've fell asleep." =Telamon walks down the steps= =He runs into Builderman= Builderman: "John! Thank goodness, I need your help!" Telamon: "Yeah?" Builderman: "You see, I have about 12 boxes in my office full of papers of people I banned. I have a dentist appointment tonight, so please come here around 8:00pm and move it to the 7th floor?" Telamon: "Sigh, what else?" Builderman: "Oh, can you also give these boxes to Matt for his daughter?" The boxes were nicely wrapped with fancy wrapping paper. =Telamon walks down to the 23rd floor= Telamon: "Here." =He hands the papers to Matt. (Another flat tire and traffic jam later) =Telamon walks into his house= Telamon: "Honey! I'm home!" Brighteyes: "Good, here is a toothbrush, please clean the whole house with it." Telamon: "What about the MOP?" Brighteyes: "Oh yeah, its broken so I threw it away" Telamon: "Then why is it here in the closet?" =Brighteyes throws it out the window= Brighteyes: "Not anymore!" Telamon: "Grumble, Grumble." (1 hour and 27.6 mintues later) =Telamon walks into the kitchen sweaty= Telamon: *Gasp!* *Wheeze* "Done!" =Brighteyes walks into the kitchen wearing a long green dress and makeup and earings= Telamon: "Where are you going?" Brighteyes: "To a party! I only made Green beans, because that's all the thing I could make in a short time." =Brighteyes put the longs, slimy, floppy green beans on the plate= Telamon hates Green beans Telamon: "And I'm not coming!?!" Brighteyes: "Hey, its not my fault you weren't invited!" Telamon: "Grrrrrrrr Why couldn't it be fried chicken?" To be continued
leRiddler
#146645694Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

Ha, can I be the DJ off the party?
LucasH2003
#146711827Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:43 AM GMT

~Telamon walks into HQ~ Telamon: Man these boxes are heavy! ~Telamon struggles up the stairs~ ~Telamon opens the 7th floor door~ Telamon: Gasp!
leRiddler
#146728933Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:58 AM GMT

^
LucasH2003
#146758957Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:57 PM GMT

I like to thank all of you. This story is in honor of Erik.cassel and MrDoombringer. (RIP Erik) (Good luck Doom) A lot of people: SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Telamon: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =Telamon drops the heavy box on his foot= (7 minutes of Telamon's foot bleeding later) Telamon: What is this?!? Reesemcblox: Since you were having a really bad day, Matt Dusek: We decided to throw you a party! Telamon: Wait a minute! Those presents were actually for me? Builderman: Yep! Matt Dusek: You were carrying your own present and you never new it was a...! =Stickmasterluke shoves the same apple in his mouth= Stickmasterluke: Don't ruin the surprise you idiot! Telamon: Okay! Lets party! =Telamon's pants fall down= MrDoombringer: Not that hard!!! Telamon: Guess I should've put on a belt. (About an hour later) Telamon: Hey, I recognize that DJ =Telamon walks forward to see the man in his nightmare= LordDollarVI: Oh hi! Telamon: Uhh, hi? LordDollarVI: Hey don't I know you? =Telamon face turns blue and starts to cry= Telamon: WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I took your chicken when I was little! Please don't arrest me!!!! LordDollarVI: What are you talking about? Telamon: Don't you know me? LordDollarVI: Oh yeah! Your the kid who used to send me records for free! Thanks dude! Telamon: Oh yeah it was all a dream. =Telamon turns around and falls into the punch bowl by accident= (3 hours, 2 bruised knees, a knife close to his neck, and 500 papercuts later) Brighteyes: This is the final dance. Telamon: So? =Brighteyes does her "You've got to be kidding me" look= Telamon: Oh yeah =Ocean Man begins playing= Brigtheyes: Remember? This was the song that was playing when we first kissed. Telamon: Oh yeah! The SpongeBob Movie trip was fun. =Brigthteyes rolls her eyes= Telamon: I can't tell you how much this dance means to me, I mean all the things that happened to me are worth it. Brighteyes: That's sweet. Telamon: Yeah, I can't imagine a better family! Brighteyes: Yes you can. Telamon: What do you mean? Brighteyes: I'm having a baby Stay tuned for Telamon's Other day
leRiddler
#146786607Friday, September 26, 2014 6:03 AM GMT

Ha
LucasH2003
#146807230Friday, September 26, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

Anyone wanna stilly be part of this?
leRiddler
#146851186Saturday, September 27, 2014 7:48 AM GMT

Me
LucasH2003
#146940072Sunday, September 28, 2014 1:33 PM GMT

Telamon's Other Day =Telamon wakes up to hear Li'l baby Anna Screaming= Telamon: I got it! Telamon doesn't realized he just yelled in his wife's ear. =Telamon puts his daughter on a chair and gets out some baby food= Telamon: Here, enjoy. =Brighteyes walks in= Brighteyes: She is crying already? Telamon: I can't get her to stop! Brighteyes: Oh my gosh, today's Monday! =Telamon suddenly is not tired and rushes through the house= Telamon: Got to shave! Got to shave! Telamon: Got to find pants! Got to find pants! =Telamon shaves his legs while putting his pants on his face= =Telamon then falls down the stairs into the fire place= Telamon: MY LEG! Saddly Shaving Cream and fire don't mix, or feel good. Brighteyes: Oh silly me, Its not even 7:00am, I didn't look at the time! =Telamon chuckles but not in a good manner= (about an hour later) Telamon: Well, I'm nice and clean and ready for work! Anna: Hulp! (At HQ) Matt Dusek: Telamon! We have a- What's with the green eye? Telamon: Anna "Hulped" on me. Matt Dusek: Anyway we have a meeting today! Telamon: Oh joy. =Telamon rolls his eyes= Telamon hates meetings. The last time there was a meeting was when Builderman discussed on how Telamon uses too much toilet paper. Now he is only aloud 2 squares no matter how big it is. (1 Hour later) Builderman: Okay everyone! Now there are too many employees here! Stickmasterluke: Please David! I don't want to get fired! Builderman: NO! Not that, its that we have too many parking spots. Jackinthebox: I'll say! Jackinthebox's parking space was where they store the trash in an old dumpster that started to smell bad about 20 years ago. Builderman: Anyway, we will have the new coming admins have their own parking space. So they can feel welcome. Like our new admins the bearded Alien Blockhaak: But he isn't even a real person! Builderman: Some of you will pare up like Jackinthebox and Blockhaak. Jackinthebox and blockhaak: Sigh. Builderman: While the older admins have to find somewhere else to park! Clockwork: What about you? Your the oldest of all admins. Builderman: No way! I deserve better because I'm the best. During lunch some of Admins discussed about where they will park. Telamon had to park in the swampiest area next to HQ. At least he wasn't Matt Dusek. Matt had to park near the construction site which is always loud 24-7 =Telamon sighed= =He then left to eat lunch with Bobbysayhi and LordDollarVI
leRiddler
#146940283Sunday, September 28, 2014 1:38 PM GMT

(More)
LucasH2003
#146964350Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:26 PM GMT

=Telamon walks up to Dued1= Dued1: Welcome to the pizza place, can I take your order? Telamon: One pineapple pizza.
leRiddler
#146964691Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:30 PM GMT

LucasH2003
#146970978Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:52 PM GMT

=Telamon walks over to Bobbysayhi and LordDollarVI= Telamon: I just don't know what to do! Bobbysayhi: Uh huh. Bobbysayhi was playing Angry Birds on his iPhone =Bobby gets up and walks away= LordDollarVI: I know! You can raise money to get more parking spots! Like a talent show. Telamon: Yeah! Oh wait. I can't. LordDollarVI: Why? Telamon: I'm afraid! When Telamon was in 3rd grade he was in a talent show and his trick was to swallow swords. No one told him that the swords were real. That's why to this day he has 20 scars on his belly. LordDollarVI: You can do it! Telamon: You're right! =Telamon takes a bite out of his pizza and spits it out= Telamon: HEY! I ORDERERD PINEAPPLE PIZZA!!! MisterObvious: Pineapple, toenail, what is the difference?
leRiddler
#146971159Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:55 PM GMT

Heh
LucasH2003
#150803221Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:53 PM GMT

Guys I'm Back! So now we'll continue this story! :D (1 Hour later) =Telamon enters the 7th floor with Matt Dusek= Matt: You sure this is the place for us to hold auditions? Telamon: Yep! Its the biggest room in the HQ! Matt: What about the rec room? Telamon: What? Matt: The rec room. The room where we have a break Telamon: I've never been in the rec room! Matt: Oh yeah, Builderman made us promise that... Telamon: I don't want to talk about it! Lets just do this! (40 minutes later) Matt: Okay, now that we're done our coffee we can do this! Telamon: Our first act is from a user named Telemus. =A User walks on stage looking like Telamon= Telemus: DUHHHHHHH, GUESS WHO I AM? Telamon: Next!
LucasH2003
#150806385Sunday, November 30, 2014 6:20 PM GMT

=Suddenly a user wearing business clothes, a fedora, and shades came onstage= User: Hello there, I am iPizzaHut and today I'll show you how much pizzas I can make in 1 minute (1 minute and 42,000 pizzas later) Telamon: Wow! You've passed! iPizzaHut: Is it because of my talent? Telamon: No, its because you make great pizza, NEXT! =A user who has crazy gray hair and blue clothes came onstage= Bluecap67: My talent is stuffing greenbeans up my nose. Telamon: Oh brother. Many talents then came and went. There were good talents like juggling Soda cans on a bicycle. Then there were bad talents like eating a sandwich or clapping your hands. Soon enough a 2007 looking user came onstage. PhireFox: My talent is singing Opera. To be continued