of     1   

thefonzie
#1475204Monday, June 23, 2008 6:55 PM GMT

Easy Just Put Some Lyrics In And Bam Wait Little Bit (1 Day) If No Replys In (1 Day) Do More Lyrics Until Someone Get's It Right As For My Lyrics I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together See how they run like pigs from a gun see how they fly I'm crying Sitting on a cornflake Waiting for the van to come Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday Man you've been a naughty boy you let your face grow long
AxelTheDragon
Top 100 Poster
#1479687Monday, June 23, 2008 11:48 PM GMT

lol I Am the Walrus by The Beatles
huskygirl92
#1480853Tuesday, June 24, 2008 1:11 AM GMT

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane- Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn- world serves its own needs, don't misserve your own needs. Feed it up a knock, speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height,down hight Wire in a fire, representing seven games in a government for hire and a combat site. Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck. Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered, crop. Look at that low plane! Fine, then. Uh oh, overflow, population, common group, but it'll do.Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs Listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture andthe revered and the right - right.You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light,feeling pretty psyched (AND NO GOOGLING!)
Chriz
#1483916Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:34 AM GMT

Me and my friend saw a platypus Me and my friend made a comic book And guess how long it took I can do anything that I want cuz, look: I can keep rhythm with no metronome No metronome No metronome I can see your face on the telephone On the telephone On the telephone Look at me Look at me Just called to say that it's good to be ALIVE In such a small world All curled up with a book to read I can make money open up a thrift store I can make a living off a magazine I can design an engine sixty four Miles to a gallon of gasoline I can make new antibiotics I can make computers survive aquatic conditions I know how to run a business And I can make you wanna buy a product Movers shakers and producers Me and my friends understand the future I see the strings that control the systems I can do anything with no assistance I can lead a nation with a microphone With a microphone With a microphone I can split the atoms of a molecule Of a molecule Of a molecule Look at me Look at me Driving and I won't stop And it feels so good to be Alive and on top My reach is global My tower secure My cause is noble My power is pure I can hand out a million vaccinations Or let'em all die in exasperation Have'em all grilled leavin lacerations Have'em all killed by assassination I can make anybody go to prison Just because I don't like'em and I can do anything with no permission I have it all under my command I can guide a missile by satellite By satellite By satellite and I can hit a target through a telescope Through a telescope Through a telescope and I can end the planet in a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust In a holocaust I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handle bars No handlebars I can ride my bike with no handlebars No handlebars No handlebars Try guessing that one.
thefonzie
#1841021Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:24 PM GMT

No Handlebars By Flobots?
trailerguy10
#217369943Saturday, May 27, 2017 1:01 AM GMT

Wow this is the oldest forum post that you can reply on. Too bad not a lot of people know about this
FloridaGators3
#227818172Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

I'm here.

of     1