of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

XAVI223
#149445164Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:15 AM GMT

whoa my man slow down with rappin bi-lingual you're makin my hands and my mind start to tingle veni, vini, vicci you can't even reach me i came i saw i conquered you can't even teach me thats conquered like destroy, not concord like a grape like bacteria in your mouth, this garbage i scrape and toss in the trash these lyrics are brash here's some cream for that rash cause my respect you may have earned but you've just been lyrically burned Try and beat me :)
uknowhimguy
#149445401Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:27 AM GMT

You suck And I don't like how You are a truck. Anyone can rhyme. Even I can. But yo man. I don't like rap Its too much crap. SHOTS FIRED!
XAVI223
#149445483Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:33 AM GMT

I spit more rhymes then the money you hand out while begin taxed Ur a fat kid with no neck, and I bet, if you spit another rap at me I`ll just strike back and everything you been saying better step out of your mind. Ur like a hypocrite that sucks at making lines. U should get a little word from that bully you stirred and made a deal with him that makes your s__t seem so ubsurred I might as well just leave now, your s__t is startin to drown. I`m always the king on top of your ass wearing the crown!
XAVI223
#149445621Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:45 AM GMT

I cant see your rap.
uknowhimguy
#149445623Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:45 AM GMT

Your grammar svcks and you act like your so tough but in reality your scrawny. I'm nowhere near fat and no, I don't wear a fedora hat. I don't try to make lines that are so fine that you cant even define them because trying to make rhymes is a waste of time. I'm only rapping because I wanna show you what I can make happen when I'm tappin my keyboard. Ya these rhymes svck but you know what? I don't give a fvk. Because this is just a forum and I don't take it too seriously unlike you kids that are so deliriously, furiously, looking for conspiracies. These words are so big that not even a 14 year old kid is able to comprehend what I just did. (Lol I don't try at my raps, just having fun brah.)
XAVI223
#149445677Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:50 AM GMT

I'm mc delight an I don't care what you say I`m always gonna hold it tight so you can say whatever you like but you aint gonna win the fight oh now your talking like your coming with danger listen stranger - I`m a power ranger taking you right off the league, indeed, its what I need, guaranteed a pen and paper writing like I`m a greed well I`m getting board at the minute, but it doesn't matter cos I already won it
uknowhimguy
#149445771Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:59 AM GMT

Your lyrics make no sense they have no meaning and are too tense. If you want to make a rap make sure it aint trash. Your brash and you aint gonna make no cash writing lyrics on here. You would be better off licking your rear. How can you win on a forum? Its like saying your the biggest in a foresome.
XAVI223
#149445801Sunday, November 09, 2014 10:01 AM GMT

Yo, you think you’re the best, And that you’re blessed, But there’s no point fighting, You think your lightning, But you’re the worst, And you just got burst.
uknowhimguy
#149445925Sunday, November 09, 2014 10:11 AM GMT

Best? Please lay that to rest. I don't even ro-rap, I don't feel like getting into that crap. I agree, no point in fighting, and I certainly don't think I'm lightning. If I were the worst then I wouldn't have to rehearse my verse like you.
XAVI223
#149445989Sunday, November 09, 2014 10:17 AM GMT

Why you even trying, I`ve probably got you crying, You deserved it for what you did, I mean you’re probably a kid. Now as a sign of goodwill, I`ll pay the bill, I`ll buy your ticket home, Where you can put some stuff on that burn.
Icyclez
#149446305Sunday, November 09, 2014 10:49 AM GMT

You can barely lift up a word you can't rap for [s] Seems your tongue was bit You and rap were never one it was so bad from you it split I guess nobody told you who I am When I want stuff people are at my beck and call all like "yes ma'am" I'm Sym you're nothing to me so please scram I don't usually fight rookies but thats alright If you mess with me of course I'll [F]'n fight You chose to mess with the goddess, guess you weren't that bright
XAVI223
#149446597Sunday, November 09, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

Look here, you obviously a wannabe, And I understand that like 123, But the truth is, That you are a kid, And that you have already lost this battle, And that your cattle.
DominoDrawings
#149447574Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:24 PM GMT

*Silence* *Whispery Vocie* I read your thoughts, I steal your soul. I do anything that's BEYOND CONTROL! I'll stalk you, I'll murder you. What else is there to do, huh? I've killed your whole family, and I just walked away. I hope you don't mind, but, what else is there to say? You're so idiotic, so funny I could cry. But the thing that makes me laugh is how stupidly you lie. It's obvious that I'm the real winner, it's so clear that it's true. S back off your childish dreams because I'm better than you.
DominoDrawings
#149447584Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:25 PM GMT

*So c:
XAVI223
#149447619Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:27 PM GMT

I think fast, switch fast, quick fast, quick as Immigrants say, ‘No habla ingles', at border-patrol fences Messing with Canibus is senseless Divide my senses by six and you'll end up with triple sixes And triple the digits mean triple the spirits My light body to the third power will triple my lyrics I'm triple the threat, I'm triple my physical flesh
DominoDrawings
#149447694Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:31 PM GMT

*Silence* *Whispery Voice* I'm faster than ever before, I'll defeat you before you can score a silly little useless point, but I guess it's worth a chance to beat me with one single dye. But either way, you'll be dead BEFORE YOU TRY!
XAVI223
#149447719Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:32 PM GMT

Son, you think your good, get it out of your head, you keep continuing your gonna end up dead, Should of known a dog as parent was a bad crossbred, unlike you ima real purebred, Boy, you better run, cause you on deathbed, After im done with you, you be bleeding red, Now everything, I dont say be left unsaid, So before you post better think ahead, Cuz no matter what you do, I f____ng own this thread.
Icyclez
#149447894Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:40 PM GMT

You still exist? That's one hell of a surprise I told you don't even try, maybe you should've been wise Nobody tells you what to do cause they're trying to run You're making stuff up now, are you having any fun? You type fast? Good for you I type fast too, is there something I can't do? Bet your [F]'n stash of raps I'm the best Hand me a pen, I think I'm passing this rap test They call me Einstein' because I'm a brainiac Don't you dare call me [S] you [MF]'n maniac Give me a paper and some notes I'm about to put somebody in their place Guess you didn't expect that, hah (POKER FACE)
XAVI223
#149448133Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:50 PM GMT

Nice rap I bet you worked on it for a while Not good enough just a deep pile A discoloured tile Your rap goes the extra mile You aint got skill Unless you take a pill Go eat a dill Roll down a hill I don't want to see yo face go break you neck' Or I will do it for you like a wood peck.
Icyclez
#149448307Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:58 PM GMT

You do realize I could do this all day, right? I'll even try to continue till I head to bed at night Even Ebola tries to get from you, it thinks you're contagious Trying to beat me, oh how [F]'n outrageous I've got swords and knives in the back of my head Past generations were so frustrated with you they even threw bread Do you know how I started? Great, time for a little story How I got through and finally found glory Drake of Radix found me here and eventually I was signed I wasn't signed for no reason, my raps were so good the stars aligned I'm still the best that shouldn't even be questioned I've said it so many times one would think you'd reckon If you haven't got the message yet, then what the hell are you on? Momma raised a legend, oh well thought you should know -sigh- It's so easy beating you with just words, by now you should blow
XAVI223
#149448497Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:04 PM GMT

man you and your whack rap again why don't you explain my rhymes hit you harder than a train to bad you have no brain I eat you up spit you out you know what am all about no pain no game that's my nickname all the haters fall back or else ill attack those are my last rhymes am out i gotta hit the route
DBZgoku231
#149448548Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:06 PM GMT

OH BABY!!!
Icyclez
#149448774Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:16 PM GMT

I've got an explanation, your raps can't dominate I have a feeling you talked this through with a fortune teller, they might've misguessed your fate I won't understand, why not try putting it in my brain? My brain could survive acid, it'll [F]'n survive your rain Why am I even talking to a dummy, that's pointless Your raps aren't worth crap, they're just so worthless I'll always be better, can't you understand? Aren't you honestly tired? One would think you'll torture your hands But that's fine, we're both doing the same I know the reason behind this post, some stranger looking for fame I'd probably rock thousands, maybe millions While you're still typing I'm picking out dandelions Cause I got bored of hearing the same short crap Hasn't anyone ever told you? [YOU CAN'T RAP!] I guess they did but you were too busy ignoring Or maybe you weren't, maybe they were actually boring You've been warned, my name stands tall Yours, haha, pretty soon it's gonna fall I know it's been a long verse but I don't mind Why don't you go back to the Games section -- Slenderman says look behind Oh wait, I was just going to complain about how [S]'y your skill is, nevermind
XAVI223
#149449779Sunday, November 09, 2014 1:48 PM GMT

Your lyrics are trash they leave people with a rash how did he even get baked your the one working at steak n shake u r just waisting your time with your pathtetic made up ryhmes so just crawl in your bed cause tht rap u just read it left u on the floor practically dead
wildwolfkilla
#149453301Sunday, November 09, 2014 3:26 PM GMT

wow im seeing raps made from third grade someone must be trying to copy the Black Shade rapping like since couldn't even make you get l@id you must be the wannabe rappers' renegade lyrically burned? don't see no fire only a guy who's lyricism could never inspire you was beaten when the others started shooting back might as well go to your grave cuz you is suffering a heart attack

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right