of     1   

SonozakiRaito
#149537778Monday, November 10, 2014 10:02 PM GMT

Yo! So, to celebrate the group (Dimensional Hero Duelists) becoming official in game, I have decided that a tournament will be held in Battle City! The tournament will begin on Saturday the __ of November. A Tournament Bracket Generator will be used to randomize the matches. To enter, send me a message on the website confirming your sign-up. Now here are the rules: 1) ONLY members of DHD may enter. 2) Up to 32 people may enter. 16 will duel on Saturday, and the other 16 will duel on Sunday. First come, first serve! 3) All duels are best 2 out of 3. If you lose 2 out of 3 duels, you are out of the tournament. 4) Only Hero decks may be used! This is a one-off thing, in future tournaments any decks will be allowed. 5) No Burn Cards may be used. 6) The first 32 people to message me will be entered in the tournament. Any after that will not be able to enter. However, if you are not knowledgeable in the rules, you may not be allowed to enter. 7) Cheating is not permitted. If you or the observer notices a person purposely cheating, they will be disqualified. If it is a simple misunderstanding, a replay will be made from before the time of the error. If that ‘misunderstanding’ is what caused someone to win (I.e. they won by using something they couldn’t), they will have to redo the duel. The prizes for this are as follows: 1st – Still deciding. 2nd – A spot as one of the Five Elements. 3rd – A spot as one of the Five Elements.
codeyboone20
#149567402Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:35 AM GMT

I don't like it... What about a Domunious? For a hat? (Sorry, I don't know how it spells...)

of     1