of     1   

YouungDeshawnXI
#149765468Saturday, November 15, 2014 12:37 AM GMT

Im ready im ready for anytime anyday ready for anytime anyday ready for war im ready les get. Any time they see me on the block im ready for war. Yeh ready for war ahh you see when im the beat im the real MC anytime any place you always see me on top with the golden glock. Tell me aint the champ you is wrong I caught you on instagram with a g@y ass thong. while I be smoking my bong you guys be lacking at night we come attacking mac blowing hit you like jet lee. I see your boy in jail screaming free me I be laughing like te hee. I said boy dont repeat me face the facts you lack I win I am the lion you are my prey okay? Now im the king thats my motto when I win the lotto we ghetto m8 you just came in the rap game you late you mad because you just got snaked cooked baked. Cant even pull a trigger because you not ready for war no protection walk in your house and steal you car. Cant chase me down because im too far ill freestyle this sht all day I can go up until May but I dont wanna hurt your feelings little boy. Put a bomb on you play you like my decoy slam dunk on you like kobe your Dck small like moby. I told yout hese boys aint ready ready for war aint got enough bandz to pay for a car. IM READY FOR WAR!

of     1