zevinneve
#15146904Thursday, October 08, 2009 3:12 PM GMT

When I used to rule the world... I don't know who it's by.
GRINKLE
#15148001Thursday, October 08, 2009 4:26 PM GMT

pppp poker face more more more cant read mind cant read mind poker face she ant got one nobody
cook1227
#15151403Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:18 PM GMT

Poker Face By Lady GaGa! Ok Here is mine: Stop & Erase 'Cause i'm gonna wipe that smile off your know it all face. Laugh while you can. Yeah live it up and read my lips the Joke is on you.
cook1227
#15151419Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:19 PM GMT

ONE TIME JUSTIN BIEBER RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cook1227
#15151459Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:21 PM GMT

No that isn't the song from above! Think!!!!!!!!!! It's a new song..........
MINARD777
#15164108Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:18 PM GMT

no no no dude who said my song was "when i used to rule the world" the actual title is "Viva la Vida" by COLDPLAY
thecowguy88
#15173156Friday, October 09, 2009 2:02 AM GMT

Go! Stapled shut, inside an outside world and I'm Sealed in tight, bizarre but right at home Claustrophobic, closing in and I'm Catastrophic, not again I'm smeared across the page, and doused in gasoline I wear you like a stain, yet I'm the one who's obscene Catch me up on all your sordid little insurrections, I've got no time to lose, and I'm just caught up in all the cattle Fray the strings Throw the shapes Hold your breath Listen! I am a world before I am a man I was a creature before I could stand I will remember before I forget BEFORE I FORGET THAT! I'm ripped across the ditch, and settled in the dirt and I'm I wear you like a stitch, yet I'm the one who's hurt Pay attention to your twisted little indiscretions I've got no right to win, I'm just caught up all the battles Locked in clutch Pushed in place Hold your breath Listen! I am a world before I am a man I was a creature before I could stand I will remember before I forget BEFORE I FORGET THAT! I am a world before I am a man I was a creature before I could stand I will remember before I forget BEFORE I FORGET THAT! My end It justifies my means All I ever do is delay My every attempt to evade The end of the road and my end It justifies my means All I ever do is delay My every attempt to evade THE END OF THE ROAD! I am a world before I am a man I was a creature before I could stand I will remember before I forget BEFORE I FORGET THAT! I am a world before I am a man I was a creature before I could stand I will remember before I forget BEFORE I FORGET THAT! I am a world before I am a man I was a creature before I could stand I will remember before I forget BEFORE I FORGET THAT! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, OH!
WavedashersAlt
#15175689Friday, October 09, 2009 3:04 AM GMT

Were no strangers to love You know the rules and so do i A full commitments what Im thinking of You wouldnt get this from any other guy I just wanna tell you how Im feeling Gotta make you understand * never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you Weve know each other for so long Your hearts been aching But youre too shy to say it Inside we both know whats been going on We know the game and were gonna play it And if you ask me how Im feeling Dont tell me youre too blind to see (* repeat) Give you up. give you up Give you up, give you up Never gonna give Never gonna give, give you up Never gonna give Never gonna give, five you up I just wanna tell you how Im feeling Gotta make you understand (* repeat 3 times)
PitDroid
#15180483Friday, October 09, 2009 12:08 PM GMT

I....WAS.....JUST.....RICK'ROLL-NEVER GONNA GIVE NEVER GONNA GIVE!
zevinneve
#15195990Friday, October 09, 2009 9:50 PM GMT

Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti jalakani pohjii kutkutti Levan aiti se tyttoosa vahti vaan kyllahan Levan sen jutkutti silla ei meita silloin kiellot haittaa kun myo tanssimme laiasta laitaan (riff below) salivili hipput tupput tappyt appyt tipput hilijalleen. The song is Levan Polka, and it is in Finnish... Tough one, eh? Heres my next one. Chocolate raiiiin! Some stay dtry, and others feel the pain! Chocolate raaaain! A baby born, will die before the sin! This one IS REAAAAAAAAL tough, so don't be surprised when you don't know it ;-).
Tomukai
#15202501Friday, October 09, 2009 11:58 PM GMT

@Zevinn? On of your post's was Coldplay Viva la' Vida Santa is coming tonight, And I want a car, And I want want a life, And I want a first class trip to, (Ha-wai-ii) I want a Lifetime suply of Skittles and Slurpies and Eskimoe Pies, I want a D-v-D. A Big Screen T-V, Just Bring me things that I don't NEEEED, Cuzz Now it's Christma, Anf I want Everythin'.
zevinneve
#15204562Saturday, October 10, 2009 12:40 AM GMT

Someone already said that. You didn't guess my song... I don't know what yours is.
UnionRebelsManager
#15205880Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:06 AM GMT

Normal Metal: I AM GONNA GET BACKUP AND SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE THATS RIGHT SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE I AM GONNA GET BACK UP AND SHOOT YOU IN THE FAAAAAAAAAACE! GET TO DA CHOPPA! ITS OUR ONLY WAY OUUUUUT! GET TO DA CHOPPA! Narh get to the choppa! Nuarh! Get to the choppar!
viji09
#15209859Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:23 AM GMT

Myn: Colt Foty Five With Two Zig-Zags Baby that's all we need.We can do the the park after dark and smoke that tumble Weed. My song is ________
Nivlektehfudger95
#15211718Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:06 AM GMT

song: My butt is aching, as I watch Nascar Racing. That show about undertaking. LARRY KING!
aut316
#15213282Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:38 AM GMT

(It starts with) One thing / I don’t know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme To explain in due time All I know time is a valuable thing Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings Watch it count down to the end of the day The clock ticks life away It’s so unreal Didn’t look out below Watch the time go right out the window Trying to hold on / but didn’t even know Wasted it all just to Watch you go I kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn't even matter One thing / I don’t know why It doesn’t even matter how hard you try Keep that in mind / I designed this rhyme To remind myself how I tried so hard In spite of the way you were mocking me Acting like I was part of your property Remembering all the times you fought with me I’m surprised it got so (far) Things aren’t the way they were before You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore Not that you knew me back then But it all comes back to me In the end You kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter I've put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go For all this There’s only one thing you should know I've put my trust in you Pushed as far as I can go For all this There’s only one thing you should know I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn’t even matter I had to fall To lose it all But in the end It doesn’t even matter
KingOfRPG
#15216657Saturday, October 10, 2009 5:32 AM GMT

@thecowguy88 Before I Forget Slipknot
zevinneve
#15241751Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:44 PM GMT

All arounfd me are, FAMLIAR FACES! Worn out placces! Worn out faceeeees. Bright an' early for their DAILY RACEeees, going nowherreee, going nowheeerre. Their tears are fillin' up their GLOSSES! No expressssion! No expressssuuuun. Hidemy head, I wanna drown my sorrow! No tomoorow! No tomoroooow! Points to you if you can also name the original artist.
darthidiot
#15242701Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:01 PM GMT

The world is a vampire, sent to drain Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames And what do I get for my pain? Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game! Even though... I know I suppose... I'll show All my cool... and cold LIKE OLD JOB!!!!! DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE!!!!
zevinneve
#15242815Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

Bullets with Butterfly wings, byt the Smashing Pumpkins...
darthidiot
#15242845Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

@nivlektehfudger Couch potatoe by Wierd AL Yankovic
moppey
#15250275Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:29 PM GMT

Firsxt ill give u a easy one! Lyrics: Conversion, software version 7.0 Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub. Eating seeds as a pastime activity, The toxicity of our city, of our city! New, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder, disorder? Now somewhere between the sacred silence Sacred silence and sleep Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. DISORDER! DISORDER! DISORDER! More wood for the fires, loud neighbours. Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck. Eating seeds as a pastime activity, The toxicity of our city, of our city! New, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder, disorder? Now somewhere between the sacred silence, Sacred silence and sleep. Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep. DISORDER! DISORDER! DISORDER! New, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder? Now somewhere between the sacred silence, Sacred silence and sleep. Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. DISORDER! DISORDER! DISORDER! When I became the sun I shone life into the man's hearts, When I became the sun I shone life into the man's hearts!
moppey
#15250461Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:32 PM GMT

Now my ultiment song if u name this u will get 50 tix but i'm not kidding its not easy Darkness of White you can Through the sadness take your flight and become the wings that pierce the veil spreading strong and true tonight brought into the light at last by the cold exposing sun i was granted freedom tamed to become the chosen one through the mirror, night reflected miraculous to see my soul threw away the mask that hides the deeper me When I peer into the night begind the crubling wall. Despair and Hope where the same face. But to trust which one i know. deep down inside your heart if your still not satisfied. head towards the light. head toward the end. to the light that will not fall. In this world where the wind blows like a knife it cuts me deep. I'm at los what should i do what should i help keep complete? i am on a path where i feel a pain after pain. i draw closer to what is the real me (solo) the fake light that disappears the true light is being born in these hands breaking the dark of night peircing through the painted white cut it all away from yesterday til a new eras in sight unlock the heart within let it spread its wings and soar rising up in flight through the night of white and fly on forever more.
zevinneve
#15250894Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:42 PM GMT

Fly free? Beyond Hope? Through the Fire and Flames? I don't think any of those are right... Especially not TTFAF I know that's not right, I just said that.
moppey
#15311797Monday, October 12, 2009 1:51 AM GMT

No one will EVER FIGURE OUT MY ULTIMENT SONG >:D Ill give u the first for of it s name ( White Night)