of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TaiWolf1234
#149892685Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:46 PM GMT

𝒩𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 ♦≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂♦ ℜabbit holes are a curious thing. They say the further you fall, the stranger it gets. Nothing truer could be said for the hapless souls that spawned in London in early March, looking like they had just come out of a storybook- which is also true. From every folktale and fable, characters branded as "Fantasists" materialized on the early evening streets of London on March 11th, around roughly 7:00 p.m. Nothing can be said of their reason for being here, but many have tried to explain it as the genesis of Ragnarök, for some of these otherworldly people have shown hints of or blatantly displayed magical properties, things only heard of in legend or myth. Some perceive them as signs of the coming destruction of the world, wraiths that mean harm to mankind. This is perhaps the greatest untruth of them all. The Fantasists have merely stumbled into a rabbit hole, not by curiosity or deliberation, but by sheer coincidence. They themselves remain unaware of the cause behind their sudden entry into the real world; in fact, they last hour of their old lives is a blur, a hazy memory riddled with confusion. Fantasists face the most significant fear, more so than any Londoners or Ragnarök enthusiasts. Thrust into a new world of perplexing cultures, staggering technology, and overall stunning ways of life, these curious beings knew not what to think when they first arrived, nor what to feel or what to do. Utterly disoriented, the Fantasists disrupted the flow of life in London and caused mass hysteria, and even panic in many. For the next week following the night of their arrival, they were the celebrities of social media. Then the excitement nearly diminished when the Fantasists went missing. There and gone in less than a week. Was it a dream, a well-orchestrated hoax? Not at all. Indeed they were there, and in fact they did vanish, but not like how some imagine. They vanished to a city in Wales, St. Ward, or Wonderland - as most Fantasists call it - a longtime abandoned domain that was refurbished for the Fantasists when they were first relocated there three years prior to now. The city holds a folktale-esque charm, with various cobblestone streets, narrow buildings built wall-to-wall, and winding canals that snake through the city. Moreover, St. Wales is isolated from neighboring cities by miles of rolling hills and lush greenery. It's almost as if the city was built especially for them- and it very well could have been, as some fantastical Fantasists believe. Nonetheless, they were sent here for one sole purpose- to adjust to the new way of life, but through gradual steps, which is why the city so profoundly mirrors their own respective time periods. The London officials that organized all of this had done so through collaboration with representatives from Wales, who had arranged a staff to send to St. Ward and help manage the city, including Governor Maddock. But some Fantasists are dissatisfied with the current state of affairs in their city. Many want a change in authority and leadership, and some are willing to go to the extremes to get it. Terror has gripped the hearts of many as news of rebel groups and factions has leaked into the public. Although the agents that put them in the city have agreed not to intrude too much, it's only a matter of time before they intervene and evolve the city into a police state. The wondrous city that Fantasists thought St. Ward to be may never truly succeed. Wonderland is gone. Welcome to Neverland, dear friend. ♠≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂♠ Rules & Details: ▸Standard ROBLOX and RP rules apply. ▸Be aware that Fantasists are fairytale/folktale characters. I won't impose many limits on what folklore you can derive your character(s) from, but please no gods or other over-powered mythological figures. I would also suggest notifying me on what character you're using before you make a CS so I can approve it (this is in case your character *is* overpowered). ▸You are free to be human if you prefer not to be a Fantasist. But no trigger-happy militaristic characters. ▸The setting is modern day Wales. The city is fictional, so we'll develop it as a community as we go. However, keep in mind the general description of the city mentioned in the plot. Also take a look at Colmar, France on Google Images. That's essentially what St. Ward is meant to look like. ▸If your character is nonhuman in the lore, you will need to modify their appearance respectively so that they appear human. However, be creative! Say, if your character is the Big Bad Wolf, give him thick hair and sideburns. You can try to come close to your character's original appearance, but keep them human. ▸In the Fantasist CS, there is a section called "Esper". An Esper is a ghostly companion that only YOUR character can see. They are like confidantes or advisers to your character. ▸The section called "Fantasy" in the Fantasist CS refers to a supernatural ability that your Fantasist possesses. An example might be "Mirror Mirror", the ability to clone oneself through reflections or teleport through mirrors. ▸Are you reading this? Let me know by adding 'Wonderland' to the "Other" section in your CS. ▸Please do not try to throw in any major plots without my consent. ▸If you repeatedly cause disruptions in the RP, spur OOC conflicts, or commit offenses mentioned in the rules, you will be punished. Severity of punishment depends on severity of disruption. ▸This list is subject to change. Expect modifications or additions. ▸Enjoy yourself. ♣≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂♣ Character Sheets: `FANTASIST` ★|Name:: *Your character's modern name [e.g., "Lily Redd"] ★|Alias:: >OPTIONAL< *What your character is called in the lore [e.g., "Red Riding Hood"] ★|Lore:: *The story or tale that your character originates from [e.g., "Little Red Riding Hood"] ★|Age:: ★|Gender:: ★|Faction:: >OPTIONAL< *You are free to make your own. Maybe collaborate with another RPer if you want to have one, but aren't sure what it should be ★|Appearance:: *Remember that your character is physically human ★|Strengths:: *Any strengths or skills your character possesses, make sure they are balanced with weaknesses ★|Weaknesses:: *These accompany your strengths ★|Esper:: *This is the name of your Esper; connect it to your folklore ★|Esper Appearance:: *What your Esper looks like; refer to the rules for details ★|Fantasy:: >OPTIONAL< *The name of your Fantasy; refer to the rules for details ★|Fantasy Description:: Nothing too over-powered; it can be linked with a weapon or object ★|Weapon:: >OPTIONAL< *This is mostly for faction members, but nonmembers can still own one. Please no anime-style weapons, or military-grade weapons. ★|Personality:: *I'm looking for characteristics, motives, values, etc. ★|Biography:: *I'll be paying close attention to this. I don't expect you to recite your entire tale, but hit the highlights. Also include what your character did that first week in London. This is how I will be measuring your creativity and potential to RP. ★|Other: *Anything else you'd like to add, but doesn't fit in the other sections? Include it here. `HUMAN` ★|Name:: ★|Age:: ★|Gender:: ★|Faction:: >OPTIONAL< *You are free to make your own. Maybe collaborate with another RPer if you want to have one, but aren't sure what it should be ★|Appearance:: ★|Strengths:: *Any strengths or skills your character possesses, make sure they are balanced with weaknesses ★|Weaknesses:: *These accompany your strengths ★|Weapon:: >OPTIONAL< *This is mostly for faction members, but nonmembers can still own one. Please no anime-style weapons, or military-grade weapons. ★|Personality:: *I'm looking for characteristics, motives, values, etc. ★|Occupation:: *What were you hired to do in the city? ★|Biography:: *I'll be paying close attention to this. I expect some effort and detail. ★|Other:: *Anything else you'd like to add, but doesn't fit in the other sections? Include it here. ♥≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂≂♥
PawzKat
#149892797Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:47 PM GMT

> But no trigger-happy militaristic characters. I'm getting the feeling that the phrase is directed at Rock.
TaiWolf1234
#149892920Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:48 PM GMT

(Precisely. He said in the collab that he was interested in joining, so I just felt that... that note would be necessary. But it's directed at everyone.)
PickachuGirl
#149894075Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:02 PM GMT

marked
TaiWolf1234
#149894607Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

I'll go ahead and mention that I'll be using the Mad Hatter from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" as my character.
TheRealKhiione
#149894681Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

I want to use Little Miss Muffet for my fantasist cs, but make her a spider tamer. As seen in this game thingy: http://thefairytalegames.com/canor/littlemissmuffet/
bernkastel34
#149894746Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

★|Name:: john lumberpunch ★|Alias:: old man chainsaw ★|Lore:: fallout: new vegas ★|Age:: 364 ★|Gender:: whats that ★|Faction:: the baby punchers ★|Appearance:: like a giant chainsaw that goes VROOMVROOMVROOM and cuts people dow ★|Strengths:: everything ★|Weaknesses:: nothing ★|Esper:: casper ★|Esper Appearance:: dude dont you know what casper is ★|Fantasy:: the elder scrolls V:skyrim ★|Fantasy Description:: havent you ever played skyrim you idiot you kill dragons ★|Weapon:: a mega chainsaw that cuts everyone in half that doesnt like him ★|Personality:: his motive is that all his family was killed by little red riding hood ★|Biography:: had chickenpox once ★|Other: no
TaiWolf1234
#149894775Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:12 PM GMT

Aha, alright. Interesting.
ElephantFarts1
#149895515Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:22 PM GMT

"fantasy rp" yay "your characters must be humans" im out
TaiWolf1234
#149895998Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:28 PM GMT

Well, I don't exactly want wolves and beasts lumbering around the city. But okay, suit yourself.
PawzKat
#149896078Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:29 PM GMT

Hmmm.
littlemix2033
#149896184Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:30 PM GMT

marked now to think of a character
ElephantFarts1
#149896220Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

then make a OUaT rp you dumbf
TaiWolf1234
#149896308Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:32 PM GMT

"then make a OUaT rp you dumbf" No. Now screw off.
TheRealKhiione
#149898608Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

★|Name:: Misty Muffington ★|Alias:: Little Miss Muffet ★|Lore:: From the child's rhyme "Little Miss Muffet" ★|Age:: 10 ★|Gender:: Female ★|Faction:: -- ★|Appearance:: Misty has a delicate child's build with short arms and stubby legs. Her skin is a pale, pastel tone. She has a heart-shaped face with arched eyebrows, a short nose, and thin red lips. Her hair is a golden blonde color, falling just below her shoulders in loose curls. She has unevenly trimmed bangs. Her eyes are a deep blue and are shadowed by blunt eyelashes. She wears a light pink dress that falls just above her knees. It has white puffed sleeves, and the end of the dress has white frills. She wears light blue tights and a white hat (I have no idea what it's called. As seen here: http://thefairytalegames.com/canor/littlemissmuffet/ ★|Strengths:: Persuasion, fast runner, ability to tame spiders ★|Weaknesses:: Fragile bones, lacking physical strength, emotionally sensitive ★|Esper:: Harry Arachnid ★|Esper Appearance:: A small boy, about the age of Misty, with thick black hair, flinty black eyes, and an ugly, gruesome appearance. He has sharp teeth and thin legs infested with hair. ★|Fantasy:: I'm making her able to tame spiders, there's no real name for it. "Spider Taming"? ★|Fantasy Description:: Ability to tame spiders. She just has to send out a mental call and they come crawling to her rescue. ★|Weapon:: She carries a spoon around. ★|Personality:: Though appearing like a kind young girl, Misty is just the opposite. Lacking charisma and capricious in decisions, she is definitely one to rouse some some negative feelings. She is cynic, believing selfishness motivates human actions, and egotistic. She is also a duplicitous and deliberately deceptive person, perhaps not the best person to have as a friend. She has some odd opinions and is an abstruse person. Though flawed, she is quite ingenious and intelligent. She tends to ignore the disparagement she gets from her fickle personality. Beneath her callous and apathetic nature is perhaps a collaborative and magnanimous peson. Perhaps. ★|Biography:: "Little Miss Muffet Sat on a tuffet, Eating her curds and whey; Along came a spider, Who sat down beside her, And frightened Miss Muffet away." What a lie that rhyme is. Actually, she tamed the spider and they became good friends. When Little Miss Muffet, or Misty Muffington, first appeared in London, she was in the middle of enjoying some cottage cheese. It annoyed her immensely. She was distraught, but then bothered to ask herself: Where was she? She looked around. This wasn't her small, cozy house on her little plot of land. She dropped the cheese, now frightened. The time before she came to London began to drift away from her. It became a blur of a good memory. She wandered off into the streets of this place she was in. She spotted an oddly dressed man: he wore a black long sleeved outfit with some kind of tie around his neck. A hat was on his head, but it wasn't the kind Misty had on. She ran to him and tugged on his sleeve. "Excuse me, where are we?" She asked. The man turned, surveying Misty with an odd expression. "This is Great Tower Street, my dear. Are you lost?" He asked her. "Yes. I am lost. I appear to just have teleported here from somewhere..." She said, her memories surfacing but then fading again. He surveyed her. Her outfit was old-timey, not from this time period. This must be all a trick, he thought. "Good one," he said. "I'll be on my way then." He walked off in a hurry, glancing back at her couple times. That same day she wandered into a bakery. An old lady was selling fresh loaves of bread and cheese. Misty told her of her predicament, and the old lady housed her until she was taken away to the city in Whales. Up until the time she was taken to Wonderland, Misty found the technology immensely perplexing. The cultures of this place were nothing like- wait where did she come from? The old lady frequently checked her temperature and came to the conclusion that she had hit her head somewhere. She still thought that Misty's clothing was odd though, and put up posters for a missing child. Though the old lady was patient and kind with Misty, Misty cruelly demanded answers and treated the old woman poorly. Harry Arachnid offered Misty some comfort and helped her to figure out what was happening, though his guidance was overtaken by her fear. ★|Other: Wonderland
TNTJack
#149898743Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

★|Name:: Frederik Voes Jora, AKA Minister Voes. ★|Age:: 31 ★|Gender:: Male ★|Faction:: The Silver Band( A band of more or less capable fighters who prefer fists over actual weapons. The Silver Band mostly is a social group, but it does like to join in some fights between factions just cause.) ★|Appearance:: Of medium height, strong build and a lean body with lots of muscle. Adding to it, his hair runs a sort of mix with both blonde and brownish strands mixed together. With dull blue eyes hidden behind a pair of spectacles, it's difficult to point out what ethnicity. Often wearing a plain red shirt to quote, 'Hide the bloodstains', with pants that seem blackish or at least dark gray and a gray bowler hat of all things( snuck that in). Really, he doesn't wear anything that special except the bowler hat and a silver ring that has a dull glow in the dark. ★|Strengths:: [Gambler's Luck] In games of chance, cards or dice, he's the one who often wins. [Bare-Knuckled] His fists are his weapons, and he knows how to use them! ★|Weaknesses:: [Backwatered] Technology of most kinds isn't his strong suit... AT ALL. [Inaccurate] His accuracy with range weapons is very much in doubt. ★|Weapon:: None, as his fists are his main weapon. But in the event it's severe, he has a special weapon locked in a chest.( It's basically a sword, but I'll leave it at that for now) ★|Personality:: [Archivist] Never forgets a face, and remembers many details no matter how small. [Observant] He likes details, and he spots many of them. [Guiltless] Just doesn't feel guilt. It's that plain and simple. [Direct] Whether it's because he's brave or just doesn't give a damn, he would rather charge right at you then think of a clever plan. Same goes for conversation. ★|Occupation:: Very debatable. But he was sent in to let's say, 'encourage' crowds to disperse with his fists. But now, he's gone rogue and settled down with a bunch of fellow fist-fighters. ★|Biography:: Frederik Voes Jora, son of a Estonian fisherman and a German cook, was quite a feisty child. He fought, and later beat, almost every bully or even fellow student throughout his school years. When he wasn't picking fights, he was showing quite a mastery of reading. Whether it be Sci-fi to biographies to the bible, he stored what he learned in his head. By the age of 22, his life was decent. Part time as a bouncer, part time as a librarian, his life rolled between the two with his free time spent in boxing dens. However, things got bad. He accidently killed a man in a boxing match, was accused of stealing books from the library and fired from being a bouncer. With his jobs cut, and his family to the point of disowning him for his actions, he left. From age 24 to age 28, he spent in Ireland, again fighting with his fists. He left again due to a unfortunate death, a step ahead of the police. Stuck in London with his passport cancelled, he was stuck for 3 years... Until some certain officials offered him a deal: Help 'enforce' order in St. Ward, or be prosecuted for the two deaths. ★|Other:: Wonderland. Also, Frederik
TaiWolf1234
#149899528Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

(Interesting characters, Khiione and TNT. Both accepted.)
littlemix2033
#149900232Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:22 PM GMT

`FANTASIST` ★|Name:: Samantha Green ★|Alias:: "Miss Green" ★|Lore:: Land of Oz ★|Age:: Nineteen ★|Gender:: Feminine/ Female ★|Faction:: Disturbia [I just remembered Rhianna lyrics and there] ★|Appearance:: Samantha has mild toned blonde hair, so... Eh, medium colored. Anyways, it reaches down to her shoulders, and feels soft and fluffy at meet with your hand, but from far away, tones into darkness. She has shiny green eyes, that somewhat sparkle when the sun rays hit down on her, but not as much. ★|Strengths:: When she's a background character. Like, when she has some attention, and isn't completely out of story, but like, not main attention. ★|Weaknesses:: Situations where it can only depend on her. She's not your Dorothy of Oz, and she is totally afraid to step up and kill a god damn witch. ★|Esper:: Dorothy ★|Esper Appearance:: Her skin is invisible, yet you know she's there when she is there. She has slightly faded brown hair, which you can make out when your spirits are high. It's like a Bob style, something short. ★|Fantasy:: Hocus Pocus ★|Fantasy Description:: When she wears her great grandmother Dorothy's red ruby slippers, she has the ability to transform one another to an object, animal, or thing. ★|Weapon:: Just a small dagger to hold for future emergencies, nothing too big. ★|Personality:: Samantha isn't your ideal hero, or image either. She consists on her Grandmother's fashion, which mainly is plaid, or maybe a carrier basket on special occasions. She is trustful, and values friendships. She might lie some times, but she is so good, you'll never know when! ★|Biography:: She lived with her Grandmother for most of her life, back when her parents died in the real world. Oz was wonderful for during her childhood, but things went rough when Dorothy came down with a sickness, something Oz has never heard of. She died, and Samantha heartbroken. Later, Samantha sat by a tree, and fell down a hole. It was steep, but it led her onto a street. She had never seen anything like it, back in Oz. The first thing she did when she got there was knock on people's doors, asking for the Munchkin, "Papa Smith". Obviously she got lot's of laughs, thinking she was crazy. ★|Other: WONDERLAND
littlemix2033
#149900488Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

@Elephant or whatever the hell u r Once Upon a Time is actually a good show, and besides. Tai is a long-time forumer, and at-least he'd make an RP like OUaT good
TaiWolf1234
#149901167Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:34 PM GMT

(A few things, Little. Is your character a canon character from The Wizard of Oz? Because the only results Google is giving me by searching "Miss Green" is the Wicked Witch of the West. And, could you elaborate on your strengths and weaknesses? I'm a tad bit confused. And lastly, could you tell me what she's wearing? Everything else looks alright, though. And I appreciate the compliment.)
soardlo
#149901588Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:40 PM GMT

Hey tai could I do like an American McGees Alice version of the Cheshire Cat? If you don't know what that is I invite you to look it up! >;D
TaiWolf1234
#149901786Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:43 PM GMT

(That's... disturbing. But I suppose you could. Go for it- IF YOU DARE.)
soardlo
#149901913Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:45 PM GMT

(It wouldn't be a gory character so much as the crazy side of Cheshire!) (And I will but idk when I'll get CS made)
littlemix2033
#149902018Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:47 PM GMT

Oh, sure! She's supposed to be like, a descendant to Dorothy and was brought to Oz because she had no parents, because I thought that was okay. But no, she wasn't really in the movie. I'm not sure if I put this somewhere else or not, but she wears mostly plaid stuff.
TaiWolf1234
#149902032Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:47 PM GMT

(Crazy is good, by the Hatter's standards. And I'm going to try to get my CS posted tonight. I don't know if we'll start tonight - I devote my Sunday nights to homework, alas - but we will definitely start tomorrow at the latest.)

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right