supersonic555444
#152331804Wednesday, December 24, 2014 3:57 PM GMT

Everyone accepted except MrVincent. Begin! Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
supersonic555444
#152331896Wednesday, December 24, 2014 3:59 PM GMT

(As a side not to Pixelett, try bumping that weapons list to 3 weapons or less please. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
nightdumo
#152347003Wednesday, December 24, 2014 7:35 PM GMT

(How do we start?) thats the sound of law enforcement
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152347851Wednesday, December 24, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

Setting: ROBLOX HQ -[Builderman]- Im wondering what the ROBLOX team thinks we should add. Its hard. "So, any ideas for Roblox- WHOA!!!!!" ROBLOX HQ has been destroyed! I suvive, but my fellow mods die. I see a man staring at me with two swords. I get my hammer. -[1001]- I am standing outside the games. I see the hacker, which is my friend, destroying everything. I see ROBLOX HQ. I decide to cut it with my double darkheart. It gets destroyed. I watch the flames and one man stands. He gets a hammer.
AceKonnorFan
#152350012Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:14 PM GMT

Pro-Hacker CS Nickname(see Pro-Roblox CS): Looah Reason you're helping the hacker: Cuz I like to hack ATF! Where you're helping(see Pro-ROBLOX CS): Ingame Weapon(if fighting ROBLOX supporters ingame): Golden swords, ATF weaponary
AceKonnorFan
#152350193Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

(lol forgot my name. can I just use my username? i'll use it for now, i'll stop if it's not fine) AceKonnorFan I'd look at ROBLOX HQ fall down. I'd quickly grab my sniper rifle, jump, do a 360 and shoot a hacker.
nightdumo
#152351275Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:31 PM GMT

Noah looks goes to the HQ, going to deliver a package to Shedletsky that had been delivered to the wrong mailbox. He notices the way the building has been chopped in half. "The heck is going on here?" Shedletsky is covered under a pile of rubble. He seems, dead... almost. Noah walks over to him. It looked like someone has murdered him, more like broke the building and smashed him. "Shedletsky, wake up!" Noah steps on him, hoping for him to wake up. "Aaagh!" Shedletsky shouted. "Okay, what happened?" Shedletsky groaned, and said; "The hacker..." Noah looked confused. "The hacker? There's a hacker?" "Yes, he went that way... before he destroyed the HQ..." Shedletsky pointed to the south. "Alright, I'll help get this place into shape. I'll be back soon!" Noah said as he ran off toward the direction the hacker was. thats the sound of law enforcement
megakidmata
#152353547Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:59 PM GMT

*In game* Death Gun is fighting a hacker, and is shooting at him with his Death Gun. Mage of power is also in game, and Death Gun misses, shooting Mage by accident. Death Gun shrugs, and then shoots the hacker in the head. (Sorry, mage. just had to kill you once.)
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152353687Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

-[Builderman]- I see a ROBLOXian running after the destoryer of ROBLOX HQ. I follow. Its one of my first friends. Noah. I wave, putting speed shoes on. "Hey Noah!" -[1001]- "Aiee!" This is getting INTENSE! Im ruunning! Awwah!!! *Gets squished by Buildermans hammer and dies* (No more points of veiw for 1001) -[Builderman Again]- Oh! Direct hit!
supersonic555444
#152359770Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

(I like this so far! Keep going like this. Would you guys(and girls) like it if I joined in?) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
AceKonnorFan
#152360391Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:32 PM GMT

(Is my other character accepted?)
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152360809Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

(Please join SuperSonic!) -[Builderman]- I say to Noah after I kill the hacker "So, whats new?" I scan the hackers data. His name is 1001, and he destroyed the HQ.
supersonic555444
#152360813Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

(Other character? Looah is accepted.) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
AceKonnorFan
#152361125Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

Looah: I'd join the game, and spawn on top of the ROBLOX HQ. "Easy..." I'd use my swords to wreck the HQ more. AceKonnorFan: "And there it goes again." Suddenly, his golden dagger hits my arm. "ARGH!" I'd take it out, and keep it as a weapon. [WEAPON ACQUIRED: Golden Dagger]
oODwagonxX
#152361509Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:48 PM GMT

Pro-ROBLOX CS Nickname(can be anything appropriate)(optional): Dwagon Reason you're helping ROBLOX: Why not? Where you're helping(as in website, forums, or games): Forums Weapon(if fighting hacker ingame): Deleting spam bots?
oODwagonxX
#152361558Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:49 PM GMT

(Not too late to join, am I?)
NiceandDeilicous
#152361986Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:55 PM GMT

Nickname: Rebeckah Darcey Reason you're helping ROBLOX: Cause she is helpful Where you're helping: Everywhere Weapon: Traps She is a builder.
supersonic555444
#152362047Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

(I'll join.) Pro-ROBLOX CS Nickname(can be anything appropriate)(optional):Decoy John Reason you're helping ROBLOX: I'm a clone of Shedletsky, created due to his tragic death in the Battle of ROBLOX HQ. I was created jsut for this, why else? Where you're helping(as in website, forums, or games):Everywhere, I'm an admin. Weapon(if fighting hacker ingame) Fried Chicken broadsword, dual rocket launchers, and all SFTHIV swords. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pro-Hacker CS Nickname(see Pro-Roblox CS):The Hacker Reason you're helping the hacker:I am the hacker! Where you're helping(see Pro-ROBLOX CS)I am hacking all things ROBLOX(I mean as in all of ROBLOX, not the subforum) Weapon(if fighting ROBLOX supporters ingame): Hacking powers Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
supersonic555444
#152362151Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

(Both of you rejected. Try expanding your CSes a little and you'll be accepted.) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
NiceandDeilicous
#152362166Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:57 PM GMT

My CS is above you
AceKonnorFan
#152362273Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:59 PM GMT

Looah: "Well, that failed..." I'd then go shoot AceKonnorFan with my Peacemaker. AceKonnorFan: I'd get out my golden dagger and block the bullets using it. "That failed? YOU failed."
supersonic555444
#152362978Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:10 PM GMT

~~~Decoy John~~~ I round up the ROBLOXians. "Listen up ROBLOXians! If this game means anything to you, you WILL go fight for us! Your names will go down in history! INTO BATTLE!!!" I order the Pro-ROBLOX players before running right in and pwning some hackers myself using the Fried Chicken Broadsword. ~~~The Hacker~~ I hack a whip made entirely of flames, instantly blacking part of the baseplate. I whip away some ROBLOXians, disintegrating them. "Remember the April Fools 2012 hack? That was me. That was but a small taste of what I can do. I haven't had this fun in AGES! Killing the RoBurgalrs you call the ROBLOX admins? That was only part of my plan. When I'm done, ROBLOX will join the ranks of abandoned online games like L3GO Online or Toontown. You, ROBLOX, will be but a remnant, a history, when me and my team of hackers are done! Say goodbye!" Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
AceKonnorFan
#152363520Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:17 PM GMT

Looah: "Offended." I'd copy the dagger, give it to me and repeat 100 times. I'd throw them all. AceKonnorFan: "USE YOUR WORDS!" I'd get out my Golden Dagger and try to block them, then a mod gives me the Resize tool. [TOOL ACQUIRED: Resize] I'd resize my dagger to a sword, and block off the daggers. I'd grab 2 of the daggers, and resize 1 to a sword. Then I'd build a swordpack using the parts of the HQ, as a mod gives me the Weld tool. [TOOL ACQUIRED: Weld] I'd weld the parts together, and then weld it to my back. I'd put my swords in, and my dagger. "You just got ow--" I'd say, then the mod who gave me the tools was killed by the hacker. "Well I just got owned..."
oODwagonxX
#152363628Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:19 PM GMT

Pro-ROBLOX CS Nickname(can be anything appropriate)(optional): Dwagon Reason you're helping ROBLOX: Because ROBLOX is a cool website, and Dwagon's friend's game was exploited while they were hanging out, and since then she has always been quite unfond of hackers. Where you're helping(as in website, forums, or games): Forums, though will drop by to check out games and the website. Weapon(if fighting hacker ingame): On the forum, she uses her own hacking skills to delete spam bots and posts, and she's trying to figure out a way to protect user-made posts from being altered. On the website, she doesn't have a weapon. In-game, she uses the donut ninja-stars, which she upgraded using her own knowledge of hacking.
supersonic555444
#152363784Wednesday, December 24, 2014 11:21 PM GMT

(Atta girl, dragon! Accepted.) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead