of     1   

LookedDownUpon
#150973794Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

why do you do this to me
AnonyAnonymous
#150973899Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

What happened to you involving caucasian females?
LookedDownUpon
#150974010Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:45 PM GMT

they hurt seeing them walk by, knowing that they will never love me why
AnonyAnonymous
#150974152Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:46 PM GMT

"seeing them walk by, knowing that they will never love me" Why are you concerned with attempting to pursue insignificant relationships based on hormonal impulsion when you could focus on your academic priorities?
LookedDownUpon
#150974466Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:50 PM GMT

"Why are you concerned with attempting to pursue insignificant relationships based on hormonal impulsion when you could focus on your academic priorities?" well, that would be because at this point the probability of my academic performance increasing is rather slim, due to my lack of competence and deeming relationships "insignificant" is very subjective being a bachelor is fun and all, but it gets dull having it be a hotdog fest all the time
AnonyAnonymous
#150974910Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:55 PM GMT

"and deeming relationships "insignificant" is very subjective" "Puberty" is characterized by dynamically changing hormonal and physiological changes, It's likely that any "relationship" you pursue will be short-lived and the effects will be insignificant in a short duration of time. As for your "Academic Progress", you don't need to attempt to achieve complete mastery, you simply need to try to understand your limitations and change your perception of the subject to develop an efficient strategy to handling the various problems you'll encounter. I'm not stating that the problems you encounter aren't important, I'm stating that it's likely being heavily influenced by hormonal desire and that there's much more crucial things that you can focus on.
Dandaelion
#150974949Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:55 PM GMT

Relationships are terrible, I can say from my own heart, from my own experiences, its all a lie. Do not get curious and fall blind little one, or the wolves will rip you apart and leave you there, leaving you to suffer.
URBANJ0KER
#150974977Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:56 PM GMT

Anony, stop being a smart ass please
AnonyAnonymous
#150975518Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:01 PM GMT

"Anony, stop being a smart ass please" If you disagree with my previous statements, insulting me won't solve any problems you may have with it.
WolfyAstrum
#150975571Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

your name fits this thread so well
LookedDownUpon
#150975778Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:04 PM GMT

"'Puberty' is characterized by dynamically changing hormonal and physiological changes, It's likely that any "relationship" you pursue will be short-lived and the effects will be insignificant in a short duration of time." in most cases, yes, so you've a point there "As for your "Academic Progress", you don't need to attempt to achieve complete mastery, you simply need to try to understand your limitations and change your perception of the subject to develop an efficient strategy to handling the various problems you'll encounter." I'd like to master all subjects, however I become very distracted and lose interest in completing my assignments. even now i am sitting here wasting time rather than doing my work. also, my perspective on the subjects I'm taking are not negative, in fact I'm interested in all of them, but struggle with mathematics. as far as developing an "efficient strategy", i am not very organized and have yet to create a schedule for studying. do you have any tips?
LookedDownUpon
#150975903Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:05 PM GMT

"Relationships are terrible, I can say from my own heart, from my own experiences, its all a lie. Do not get curious and fall blind little one, or the wolves will rip you apart and leave you there, leaving you to suffer." so much for being optimistic "your name fits this thread so well" L0L0L0L SUCH AN ORIGINAL JOKE HUEHUEHUE
AnonyAnonymous
#150976193Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

"do you have any tips?" Absolutely. If you really want to achieve mastery of each subject, I'm going to suggest that you first attempt to achieve basic proficiency by doing research on the content you're learning and understand different methods of how it can be used in the "Real-World". You could utilize a holistic approach and take various seemingly unrelated components of the subject and develop a system to connect them together to form a deeper understanding of what you're working with so you'll gradually memorize and revise your ability to interpret the content.
supperpieman
#150976273Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:09 PM GMT

It's ok, someday Down, someday all this will be completely worthless. The thread, the fact that I am about to say I remember you, the memories of the girls who will never love you, your entire life, it's all going to be worthless someday, simply a story to be passed on in the grand scheme of life. You should try to leave more of an impact on life instead of focusing on girls. I remember who you are Looked!
LookedDownUpon
#150976868Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:15 PM GMT

"If you really want to achieve mastery of each subject, I'm going to suggest that you first attempt to achieve basic proficiency by doing research on the content you're learning and understand different methods of how it can be used in the "Real-World". You could utilize a holistic approach and take various seemingly unrelated components of the subject and develop a system to connect them together to form a deeper understanding of what you're working with so you'll gradually memorize and revise your ability to interpret the content." how would i go about this? it seems to be easier said than done. "You should try to leave more of an impact on life instead of focusing on girls." i plan on getting barred as a lawyer, joining the military and eventually running for congress, so i suppose that'll have an "impact" "I remember who you are Looked!" who am i
AnonyAnonymous
#150976936Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:16 PM GMT

"Absolutely." Expanding off the previous statement, "Mathematics" is essentially a system of abstract concepts applied to research and interpret processes within the Real-World just as "Science" is. It's important for you to understand how you can work with these abstract concepts as components in an entire system to understand how they're connected to the functionality of processes in the Real-World. I'll provide an example utilizing 'Basic' arithmetic and integers: Addition is a component of arithmetic and Multiplication is also a component of arithmetic;Multiplication is essentially Addition itself and thus you a solid connection between two components under the Arithmetic-Tree.
ParloxAdviceBGD
#150977314Tuesday, December 02, 2014 11:20 PM GMT

of     1