chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

tohuvabohu
#151911198Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:52 AM GMT

"amazing quote wow" thanks i found it in a baww thread You're stinking up the subforum.
AnonyAnonymous
#151911223Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:53 AM GMT

Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you. You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be. If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion.
JacobDeathshard
#151911255Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:54 AM GMT

ANONYANONYMOUS: LOVE DOCTOR
coolcoolzombiedude
#151911259Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:55 AM GMT

Dude are you blind? You try and try to be with her but every time she just smacks you and tells you no then she gets another bf. She isn't a friend.
tohuvabohu
#151911274Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:55 AM GMT

"Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you. You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be. If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion." how do i make her analyze the very few qualities of my personality if she doesnt want to even talk :(... You're stinking up the subforum.
Awkrin
#151911338Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:59 AM GMT

You do know this isn't healthy for you or for her. It sounds like you are either A) A creep, or B) Be trolling us. This is obsessive behavior. Obsession and lust never turn into anything meaningful. And you maybe stalker-ish. If you truly do love her you would know to stop. If you truly love and respect yourself you will stop. No god fearing man would stay chasing after the same girl for over a year, after she has made it clear that she doesn't have feelings for you. I think she is too nice to get a friend to beat you up.
AsheinVI
#151911347Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:59 AM GMT

hey brickstead ;) ~ If you're reading this, you can read. | +23779 ~
tohuvabohu
#151911446Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:04 AM GMT

"Dude are you blind? You try and try to be with her but every time she just smacks you and tells you no then she gets another bf. She isn't a friend." i dont know even if she doesnt want to be my friend anymore i still want to be there for her "You do know this isn't healthy for you or for her. It sounds like you are either A) A creep, or B) Be trolling us. This is obsessive behavior. Obsession and lust never turn into anything meaningful. And you maybe stalker-ish. If you truly do love her you would know to stop. If you truly love and respect yourself you will stop. No god fearing man would stay chasing after the same girl for over a year, after she has made it clear that she doesn't have feelings for you. I think she is too nice to get a friend to beat you up." ive only admitted to liking her a couple months ago, ive loved her for over a year im not trolling nor a creep, i just really like her ok i dont stalk, shes been my best friend for a while and ive never actually liked someone as much as i like her. i wish i could stop but even if i tried i dont think i could "hey brickstead ;)" hi papa ashy sorry you ahve to see early-AM me :( i get hella depressed at night and think about people i love who will never love me back plea help You're stinking up the subforum.
Awkrin
#151911461Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:05 AM GMT

" if she doesnt want to even talk" You don't. She doesn't even like you enough to even TALK to you, what makes you think she would LIKE YOU ENOUGH to go on a date with you?
tohuvabohu
#151911615Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:13 AM GMT

"You don't. She doesn't even like you enough to even TALK to you, what makes you think she would LIKE YOU ENOUGH to go on a date with you?" she used to like me enough to talk to me she used to like me enough to always be the first person to come to her problems with now she asks a group full of JERKS before me :(... where did i go wrong You're stinking up the subforum.
Awkrin
#151911741Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:20 AM GMT

Nice guys finish last. You don't wait so long to act on your feelings. I only knew my girlfriend for like few days before I started making moves on her. You have to act fast and let your intentions be clear.
PsychedelicWaifu
#151911964Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:33 AM GMT

ANONYANONYMOUS: LOVE DOCTOR[2]
JacobDeathshard
#151912111Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:42 AM GMT

you're basically digging a deeper hole for yourself you won't be so sad anymore if you get over her and find somebody else
PureSkeelz
#151912324Thursday, December 18, 2014 7:58 AM GMT

Keep trying even you get rejected a lot of times :)
bathgod
#151912459Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:09 AM GMT

if she made it clear she doesn't want a relationship with you then lay off staying after her is really unhealthy, you really need to get a grip on your life man
PureSkeelz
#151912485Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:10 AM GMT

Too lazy to make an actual advice, and if I did it be so long :/. Overall it depends, and most girls has different taste.
CocoaClinic
#151912544Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:13 AM GMT

Kek at how op is female. She obviously wont fall for you because shes straight.
tohuvabohu
#151912633Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:17 AM GMT

"Kek at how op is female. She obviously wont fall for you because shes straight." shes not straight, shes pan. im pretty sure all my female crushes are not straight. "Nice guys finish last. You don't wait so long to act on your feelings. I only knew my girlfriend for like few days before I started making moves on her. You have to act fast and let your intentions be clear." i guess its too late then "you won't be so sad anymore if you get over her and find somebody else" all my somebody elses are really good friends of mine and i dont want to ruin any more relationships ok "staying after her is really unhealthy, you really need to get a grip on your life man" i know im just in a bad place right now me and her rarely talked for months straight and i felt way better when we started talking again and omg i dont know :(( "Overall it depends, and most girls has different taste." im pretty sure her taste includes "nice people" and "autistic people" literally.. shes into autistic and disabled people. she hasnt had a "normal" person date her so far... plus she knows my history, im not nice :(... You're stinking up the subforum.
zeldu22
#151912718Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:22 AM GMT

never saw ot with a kind heart.
tohuvabohu
#151912754Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:25 AM GMT

"never saw ot with a kind heart." its kind of rare but i like seeing oters be nice :') You're stinking up the subforum.
AnonyAnonymous
#151912793Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:29 AM GMT

"how do i make her analyze the very few qualities of my personality if she doesnt want to even talk :(..." I'd personally consider you previous interaction as being "Opportunistic", in which the other individual seizes the "Opportunity" to garner support for their problems while retaining temporary favor with the opposite side. You'd do much better if you assess the situation yourself and determine if it's truly worth the effort.
TapKek
#151913003Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:48 AM GMT

Caress her tatas. You have yourself a girlfriend! Top kek on the stove.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2