of     1   

Wetaids
#152182023Monday, December 22, 2014 5:28 PM GMT

This is a tournament for holiday fun also deciding which league has the most skill? I would like to ask the big puck and ball leagues such as RHL, RNHL, BMHL to play, and if you have a small league that would like to come in just contact me and ill get back to you as soon as I can. We would have a roster of as many players as you want, and they MUST play in your league. We would have a round robin, to make placings. EVERYONE makes the playoffs. 1st seed plays last seed and 2nd plays 2nd to last. We will figure out how many teams once we know how many league are interested. FAQ: Q1: How do we play with different types of leagues? A1: You play with the home teams style. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Post below if interested, if your league is interested shoot me a PM. If this is a success we might do more holiday tournaments like this or an annual Christmas or Hanukkah for you bullied souls.
KittehKyros
#152182307Monday, December 22, 2014 5:33 PM GMT

i wud like to advertise this: >makes new model, >calls it "this is for this new christmas league mom, happy wedding" >is one of the owners of this new tournament >laugh my ass off when wetaids didn't put my name
KittehKyros
#152182393Monday, December 22, 2014 5:34 PM GMT

im jking bae, If anyone wants to join contact me or amano, Amen
Wetaids
#152205871Monday, December 22, 2014 11:26 PM GMT

bump

of     1