of     1   

Nyassi
#152204164Monday, December 22, 2014 11:03 PM GMT

This is my 4th Grade report this season. Last weeks was the most viewed one ive ever had so lets make this one even better I will also be naming what I think is the teams strongest Position. [EAST] [Mizzouri Tigers]-NikolaTeslaXI This team frankly is pathetic 6 total players including the HC!?!?! CMon nikola get some signings make this a team cause right now the huskies would be picking your team out of their teeth with a toothpick. Grade: F- Season: 0-13 Best Pos: WR (only cause of Raider95nation) [Georgia Bulldogs]-Prowling Look another pathetic team. Ik prowl is busy with OFL and his other leagues but srsly 3 players... the ROblox girls only vollyball team could win more games this season. Ik prowling is a great player and all and he has good coaches but no team can even play with 3 players Grade: F- Season 0-13 Best Pos: CB's (All 3 of their players are very good CB's) [Florida Gators]-ikidi A once Proud and dominate team took a major fall a few weeks ago but kidi has kept the gators as a strong team despite his lack of players. They do have several good starting worthy players and an Offense with high potential but unless this team signs some depth I think the lack of players will hurt this team. Grade: B Season: 5-8 Best Pos: RB [SC Gamecocks]-Setsuna96 This team is fairly hard to grade they are very quite but have several very good players. With alot of Raptors on this team it reminds me of a mini baby raptor. Im excited to see what setsuna has up his sleeve to win games this season Grade: B Season 5-8 Best pos: QB [University of Tennessee]-Loganburn Welp....they have mack... if he is active for this team watch out if not this team will struggle on Offense. But I do see them having a decent Defense with players like XxPyer,DantehallJr and the HC himself. This team still has alot of building to do if they want to see the post season. Grade: B- Season: 5-8 to 9-4 (depends on if mack is active) Best pos: QB [Kentucky Wildcats]-Cptzan TIME TO BE BIASED!!! Jk but this team is srsly stacked and at every position with a mix of both Ducks and rams from OFL this team has such a strong Offense its scary. Dont get me wrong the defense isnt any less stacked. One thing this team has done that alot of others havnt like mizzou is they have Depth at every Positions this team has 5-7 RB's that could start easily. Choosing the best Pos will be really hard I may have to do more than 1 lol. But with a deep run game and a Diming QB who can pass anywhere on the field. No team is going to have an easy win vs KU. Grade: A+ Season 13-0 Best pos: RB,QB,WR,C [Vanderbilt]-Vortstellung This team is fairly average nothing really sticks out to me. Dont get me wrong this team can still win but they arent in the same conversation as KU or Texas who are probably the 2 main powerhouses in the league. But none the less I give this team a good grade since they are working on becoming active Grade: C+ Season 7-6 Best Pos:RB [WEST] [Alabama]-Impassibility This team was slow to take off but now they have stormed the F/A signing players left and right. So far this is an all Offensive team hardly any Defense so far. Offenses will have a fun time playing this team but Defenses will have to work to stop this team Idk who impass will start at QB but my money is on Chosen. Grade: C+ Season 6-7 Best Pos: WR [Mississippi Bulldogs]-BullStamina Idk why but I have high hopes for this team even though there is no reason to lol. Bull is a good coach and with Accadi at QB and Chase as RB its just scary ive seen these two work together and trust me no defense will say "this was easy" Cause both players can pass and both can run very well and make defenders miss. Grade: B- Season 8-5 Best pos: QB,RB [Ole Miss Rebels]-AlmightyIII Okay im getting tired of teams like this they sign like 5-10 of their friends and dont sign anyone else. Thats not how u make a team this team better start having tryouts and making some signings before the season starts or they go 0-13 for sure. Grade: F- Season 0-13 Best Pos: RB,WR [Auburn Tigers]-GalaxyIII This team is kinda hard to tell they have the talent and a decent sized roster I just have a bad Feeling about this team. Galaxy is a good player but if this team is inactive they are gonna drop and break like an egg with a bad mess to clean up. BUT if this team can get active they will be Decent. Grade C+ Season 5-8 Best Pos: WR [LSU Tigers]-BabatronXXI Good coaches....thats about it really they havnt named any starters yet I dont think they have practiced yet (I may be wrong) but frankly babatron isnt really trying very hard to make this team what it should be. As of now If this team had to play a game I dont think more than 3 would actually turn up. Grade: D- Season 3-10 Best Pos: WR [Texas A&M]-KittyNewton And now for the Western Powerhouse dun dun dun. So far Texas is just huge. So I guess it is true what they say everything is bigger in texas including their Ro-Football team. With depth at every position and fantastic starters at almost every position this team and UK are my favorites to go to the BCS bowl or what ever championship we will do. Heal at QB and to many good WR's to name and a solid looking defense. when this team plays UK in the season its going to be the #1 game of the season who wins Idk so im just calling it 13-0 cause they have that much skill on the board. Grade: A+ Season 13-0 Best pos:QB,WR,CB [Razorbacks]-KingClutch And looks like im ending this report on a 4 player team once again....just great... Every game this team plays will look like the jags vs Broncos or seahawks. not much to report on this team really sad.... Grade F- Season 0-13 Best pos:RB Welp thats my 4th take of the Grade report Remember this is my opinion and should be taken as an opinion not fact any team can surprise or dissapoint. -DT117
cuchuIainn
#152204874Monday, December 22, 2014 11:13 PM GMT

u think we're going to go into a game w/ 3 playerS? lol 0-13 more like 13-0
VibrantSky
#152206022Monday, December 22, 2014 11:28 PM GMT

This looks interesting. "All my life I had to fight"
Nyassi
#152207327Monday, December 22, 2014 11:44 PM GMT

@kidbuu This is all based on the roster and u have 3 players currently so until u sign more this rank stands cause to play in a game they have to be in the league
cuchuIainn
#153123817Saturday, January 03, 2015 2:57 AM GMT

just wanna point out our win today

of     1