of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

AtomicRXN
#153532335Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:18 PM GMT

I tried to make reason out of this before I did anything. I can’t describe the way I’m feeling right now, considering the fact that I was betrayed today. All that has happened to me today, put aside- something greater happened today, and this is an issue that concerns JC as a whole. ☰ Today, Cobras, you were sold out by pspjohn1 for £400 ($600 USD). [1:08:46 PM] John: Steff gave me $600 for JC [1:08:53 PM] John: am leaving the clan world forever [1:08:53 PM] John: sry When he first told me this, it sounded like he was trolling. Figured it was something that was being “staged” again, so I asked for confirmation. [1:09:26 PM] Arif: stop [censored] with me [1:09:41 PM] Arif: please [censored] tell me the truth [1:09:59 PM] Arif: honestly if this is 100% legit, im done with roblox [1:10:04 PM] Arif: im just completely out [1:10:25 PM] Arif: everything that ive been working towards just gets left behind [1:13:04 PM] John: Steff gave me $600 for JC am leaving the clan world forever [1:13:09 PM] John: He gave £400 [1:13:12 PM] John: = $600 ☰ proof of logs: /xq7P6jN I was promised to be returned JC once tech and reforms were all complete, but I was lied to. I'll leave some pictures of the tech at the bottom. I think what hurts the most out of this, is not that I lost JC- but the fact that I chose John over some of my closest friends here on this site. I picked John’s vow over the constant warnings my friends had given me. I am not apologetic the most to anyone specific but you, assasinlord5 and Imperatos. But furthermore, I apologize to everyone who supported me and had my back even during John’s staged rebellion. It’s nice to know I had the support of some clan leaders (and former) during the event of this. The fact that John would even put me in this kind of predicament is beyond disgusting. If John’s staged rebellion was successful, I’d have taken a massive hit- characterized into someone I’m really not (a disloyal scumbag). If it was successful, I could’ve been compared to Steff. And blindly, I was going to take that chance. If it was successful, JC would have never been returned to me. I could’ve been thrown out as a traitor. I’m glad I told assasinlord5, who then leaked it to the rest of C&G. He saved me from getting a rep I didn’t deserve. Thank you. What seemed like an amazing idea to bring excitement and life back into the clan world was just another way for John to manipulate me into giving him JC. But regardless of whether or not I had been manipulated, I never hesitated in giving back JC and I would have done so plainly. You disgust me, John. If anyone, it should be you laying your head low in shame. I could have taken the truth, but betrayal? No. Don’t make promises you aren’t going to deliver. I stuck to my vows, but you failed to stick with yours. As profound of a leader you once may have been, it does not excuse the kind of person you are today, and the choices you made. You passed down JC to an illegitimate money maker, not a leader. ___________________________________________________________________________________ I poured out my heart for JC- saw myself spending more time on this game than I ever have. Consumed my time, my life. My first month of owning it, every day logging on was a hell. JC could not have survived my first month of ownership if I hadn’t declared war and hosted large training events and meetings every week. The activity was great, but it was only great when I was the host of events. I was running a JC filled with old veterans who had been to every training, attended every raid, attended every defense- they had done it all, and had nothing more to achieve in JC. There were very few new faces, lack of new potential- I was familiar with almost everyone who had attended my events. For a super clan leader, that’s bad- why? Because it means you don’t have a growing influx of recruits. But it wasn’t just JC facing the problem. Hundreds of clan members have had their fun. Many of them are older now and don’t find trainings eventful and fun. They just look forward to raids and wars. JC was active full time during the two wars we had. I had no problem maintaining activity during that period, other than the fact that it took away time from tech development. Most of my HICOM were dev members, and because of the lack of influx in recruit number, I was unable to find people with great potential to take up high ranking positions. Before I put JC in-dev, I was spending endless hours of my life doing the work of high ranks. My performance at school had dropped- ROBLOX became work for me (except no pay). I wasn’t having fun, and neither was anyone in JC or most of the rest of the clan world. So, I put JC in-dev- to find time for myself, and begin massive planning and technological innovation. The changes made to JC would not only effect just JC- it would revolutionize the clan world. It would have returned the fun in patrolling forts and attending trainings- my vision was to connect two different ROBLOX communities- the large gaming community, and the clan community. You don’t find many 12 year olds (or younger) in the clan world anymore. And yes, this is a bad thing because younger kids KNOW how to have fun. Right now, the clan world is filled with over-aged low life teenagers who have outgrown this game. The clan world itself has had a loss of influx in community growth. These days, people go off to join country groups or RP groups- why? BECAUSE THEY’RE MORE FUN AND LESS BORING THAN A STUPID TRAINING YOU GO TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I took a couple days out of my fall break to go out and experiment with other groups. I went on an alt and joined groups like TRC (The ROBLOXian Cops) and some RP chinese group (dont ask idk). If I hadn’t owned JC, I would’ve left the clan world and gone off to roleplay as a cop on ROBLOX. Why? BECAUSE IT WAS FUN, EVEN AT THIS AGE (16). ROBLOX was boring for me without JC. The only ROBLOX game I could play for hours and hours was Apocalypse Rising. Now, if you notice, majority of the clan community is addicted to AR. I can’t join a server these days without being detected by some clan kid. But that’s the connection I made. What if JC was remade into a group that could satisfy both the gaming community (people who play thrilling games like apoc rising and other legitimate roblox games) and the clan community? I went forward with that idea- to work on a base that felt more like a GAME rather than a generic clan fort. I wanted to get rid of long forum posts (that no one reads) explaining group rules and promotion systems- I wanted to replace these with interactive videos people would actually enjoy watching. I could go on and on with what I wanted to do (and was doing), but I’ll save that for another thread. I had a vision for JC. I was confident, I knew it was going to work. JC would have become a defining benchmark. But all that now comes to a halt. ☰ This is some of the stuff in-dev that JC would have seen. Not showing everything, just snips. I may still need this stuff. /zwo2l3x,FlrlKJb,FF5rVB2,UBNlKcB,ML3LlvX,cRQy4UG,2QmPlTW,AfTbyTD,bjLBgKe,wyr8L64,NhiGXyf,qFU0krf It’s been a pleasure leading JC, and it’s certainly a moment of time and experience that I will always remember. I don’t know what to do now. The only reason I stayed on ROBLOX was for JC. I always planned to quit ROBLOX the second I was no longer in JC. But ... this is an unsatisfying ending. I visioned something greater. I may quit, I may not. I may spend the last of my days having fun- apoc and such till I actually quit. I may start up my own clan and continue my work, but I have no will for it right now. Goodbye, JC. TL;DR (U WELCOME) john lied to me, sold jc to steff for $600 USD, i should have listened to my friends, i had large vision for jc and wanted to bring fun back to clan world with it, i might start a new clan, and jc could have had cool stuff like this: /zwo2l3x,FlrlKJb,FF5rVB2,UBNlKcB,ML3LlvX,cRQy4UG,2QmPlTW,AfTbyTD,bjLBgKe,wyr8L64,NhiGXyf,qFU0krf
KingEfrainIV
#153532379Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:19 PM GMT

no, bad
Undecrypted
#153532437Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:19 PM GMT

I refuse to believe JC is worth that much. Ned Flanders
Stormwalkah
#153532479Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

bruh
ghostlyblood
#153532513Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

inb4 john got scammed
Malvus
#153532572Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:21 PM GMT

those guns look decent.
Vaul
#153532573Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:21 PM GMT

+99 respect What a Gentleman
Ariff
#153532585Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:21 PM GMT

not me btw guys js
Nederlandz
#153532594Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

hmph
888min2
#153532611Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

Those weapons could have been cool.
AtomicRXN
#153532623Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

@Undecrypted- Considering it's current status, it's not worth a $100.
Rainway
#153532639Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

Ouch WereWolf07 _ Add 44,032 to my post count
mindlessderp
#153532671Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:22 PM GMT

:/
powerclimber
#153532702Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

i would sell a clan for $600 o_o
ChiefGamma
#153532709Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

I KNEW IT
kaittt
#153532718Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

Make a new clan, Atomic. You can do it better than JC. ~kaittttt
KlausBlitzenstein
#153532721Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

That's why I don't join super clans. ~ Get radekt
Blast87
#153532730Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

l3oss
#153532753Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

Damn
campy
#153532860Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

join sc
dragonshadow19
#153532864Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

bruh
GODaZeD
#153532866Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

RIP the tech looked cool [ANDREW680 | A680] THE WHITE RANGER.
InstantImpact
#153532869Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:25 PM GMT

the real question here is why would anyone pay 600 dollars for an online clan
Swordmaker
#153532919Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:26 PM GMT

Doesn't matter how much the group was sold for, or what quality it was in. It matters that it was sold to begin with, and the original creator threw away any hopes for it. I've not been a fan of John for a while, this gives me a further incentive to turn a blind eye to him. Quite a shame this happened, you know where to contact me if you'd like to contact someone.
PharaohOfEgypt117
#153532975Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:26 PM GMT

So... We were all lied to..

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right