of     1   

LegendaryDame
#156011543Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:30 AM GMT

I am here to address how REW will these next few weeks. In the past normally inactive or undeserving superstars have won n1c's but that will change. I am no longer doing random fcas or fatal 4 ways for n1cs. PPV cycles will now last 6 weeks (12 shows). During the first 3-4 weeks we will get rc's out of the way and build up any other rivalry's but mostly we will do normal matches. These will tell me whos the most active, and most deserving of a title shot. Depending on how you do and how active you are will place what n1c match you will be put in. In the final few shows we will do the n1c's matches by winning percentage in the past few weeks, and activeness. We will also build up for the ppv. When the PPV is hosted the champions and n1c's are expected to show up, if you do not come and you are a n1c/champion that will take your rate down of getting another n1c shot in the future. Also, you are expected to show up before the ppv starts, if you come during entrance of after your match you will not get another chance at the PPV. Another issue is the rc's being called. PPV's from now on are only for the champions and n1c's to face off. Any people calling their rc will not be accepted and will have to be used on a future show. As for the lag, I will continue to try to work on that. I hope stuff will be fixed but I am trying my best. Bare with me for now. RSW will be looked to more. RSW will have its now brand and titles. A showtime will be announced for RSW soon and a debut show. The same PPV cycle will happen with RSW n1c wise and length wise. xCarter17, Senior of Talent Relations, and the COO of RSW will decide when you are worthy enough to go to the main roster. Since the tag team division is weak, it will be open to both RSW and the main roster. RSW will have their own few titles, main roster will have 5 titles, and the tag team titles. Hopefully this will open up the tag team division. We are looking for the same teams, and not just random people looking for partners. These are some changes, what do you think of them?
SuperSaiyan678
#156020321Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:35 PM GMT

nerd
iStevensXI
#156021959Sunday, February 15, 2015 3:10 PM GMT

Okay.
EarlAmanIII
#156033193Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:42 PM GMT

good 1 super
Rhino688
#156050293Sunday, February 15, 2015 9:09 PM GMT

this was pointless