EatSleepHockeyRepeat
#156319175Thursday, February 19, 2015 5:16 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? Yes I Hacked Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? Yes I Hacked Why do you think you should be a committee member? Because Ill Hack You If You Dont Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? No What is your favorite food? Doritos And Mountain Dew
EatSleepHockeyRepeat
#156319603Thursday, February 19, 2015 5:28 PM GMT

^Credit to Mario :3
Dabric
#156331199Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:54 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? I do not admin abuse, i am very active and will be able to make most games. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes, I am able to make both. What is your favorite food? mmm cheeseburger
sibo812
#156359869Friday, February 20, 2015 5:07 AM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? I know all HHCL rules, I'm active and will come to 90-95% of the games. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes What is your favorite food? Pizza
leafs246
#156371609Friday, February 20, 2015 12:57 PM GMT

lolz
MarioRyan0608
#156381987Friday, February 20, 2015 4:46 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? I am interested and dedicated to be serving the HHCL/MCHL community, as well as being active attending most of the games. (Need to set my alarm clock tho, timezones) Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes, #AlarmClock What is your favorite food? Wonton Noodles. c:
insertlionzmeme
#156395979Friday, February 20, 2015 8:39 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? Because I am good at making sure that people have subs and p gaming in playoffs and doing my job the right way. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes What is your favorite food? Chicken Nuggets
LordZyloh
#156420575Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? Well whenever I am in a game someone always ask me if I can help them practice to get better. Well I am a nice guy so I like to help out! I do fair lines I don't AA I always do the right thing. Now I really do not have much to say but If I get committee thanks :D if not oh well, that is fine I just would really appreciate it if I could. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes I would. I play basketball from 1:50 to 6:30 and then im home 6:50 so I would make it. What is your favorite food? Chicken ;D im black lol idk I have a variety
EvoIutionX
#156432192Saturday, February 21, 2015 3:55 AM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No, I have not Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? I think I should be a committee member because I am a decent captain for my team as I have coached them how to; Tip, Pass, and Shoot against those Ranked Play goalies. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is Caesar Salad, and or Spaghetti. Thanks, and I really hope you consider me as a committee member!
Large_Empire
#156523416Sunday, February 22, 2015 7:18 AM GMT

If you would like to be a committee member in the HHCL Minor League you must answer the following questions then send me the application in a message. Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? Not yet, Might be getting it from SupaRigged this season. Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? Yes, S2 With Detroit Why do you think you should be a committee member? Yes Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? I will. Maybe 2 times i wont cuz of my family dinner. What is your favorite food? My favorite Food is Large Mouth Bass/ Has to be caught fresh by me.
Large_Empire
#156523590Sunday, February 22, 2015 7:23 AM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? Not yet, Might be getting it from SupaRigged this season. Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? Yes, S2 With Detroit Why do you think you should be a committee member? Opps, Didnt see it as a question.... I think i should be committee because i have the Expertise to stay on my feet on watching the game. I also have a good friendly Popularity. These are my reasons. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? I will. Maybe 2 times i wont cuz of my family dinner. What is your favorite food? My favorite Food is Large Mouth Bass/ Has to be caught fresh by me.
Large_Empire
#156523657Sunday, February 22, 2015 7:24 AM GMT

U do not Help me out when i was a rookie "Go away you noob" "I dont have time for you" Thats being nice?
W4T3RM4L0NEXPRESS
#156535063Sunday, February 22, 2015 2:33 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? yes Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? no Why do you think you should be a committee member? because im toxicroyal and i dont AA Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes What is your favorite food? DlCK
mchammer51
#156559778Sunday, February 22, 2015 8:54 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? no Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? no Why do you think you should be a committee member? BECAUSE IM RICHARD SHERMAN Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? no What is your favorite food? PUSSI
Jxminous
#156565295Sunday, February 22, 2015 10:06 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? Because I think I can lead a team to success and I will be able to attend lots of games since I'm free Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes What is your favorite food? Pizza
piekins
#156625784Monday, February 23, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? I'd love to help out and I thought it would be nice to do for a bit of time as a help and experience Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 games on weekends? 90% of the time What's your favorite food? Tacos
buiIderman6900
#156626940Monday, February 23, 2015 9:54 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? ur mom had admin #xd ownt Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? no i owned ur ##### mom ROFL Why do you think you should be a committee member? cause ########### would work ### ######## ##### when ####### helpd ####### useful with Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? no i actually have a life unlike every hhcl members What is your favorite food? farts
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#156627129Monday, February 23, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
LittleStrikez
#156670349Tuesday, February 24, 2015 3:46 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? Nope. Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? Nope Why do you think you should be a committee member? I am always active and i can make all the games i can make. im also good at not abusing and I understand what to do and not do during a game. For ex. i would not arp, fixfo, fan, or any of the commands not needed during the game. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Most of the Time :) What is your favorite food? Sushi. lel
EatSleepHockeyRepeat
#156678916Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:28 PM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? I don't think I should be Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? No What is your favorite food? Fetus
LazorEffect
#156746171Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:16 PM GMT

If you would like to be a committee member in the HHCL Minor League you must answer the following questions then send me the application in a message. Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? No but once I was close to Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? no Why do you think you should be a committee member? Because I have tons of experience in hhcl and would be a honor to be a captain for the checkers. Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes but 7:05 will depend but most of the time ill make them What is your favorite food? Steak and Chicken
SeamedCargo
#156754734Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:02 AM GMT

Have I ever had admin in a PGHL/HHCL? No Have I ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do I think I should become a committee member? Because I'm good, and can look over severs, and not abuse... Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes What is my favorite food? Chicken Wings, Pizza, etc.
AwzyOG
#156782421Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:27 AM GMT

Have you ever had admin in PGHL/HHCL? Yes Have you ever had staff admin in PGHL/HHCL? No Why do you think you should be a committee member? cause i should be a member Would you be able to make 8:05 EST games on weekdays and 7:05 EST games on weekends? Yes for sure. What is your favorite food? Pizza
nathin89
#225134834Wednesday, September 13, 2017 10:01 PM GMT

If you would like to be a committee member in the HHCL Minor League you must answer the following questions then send me the application in a message. Have you ever had admin in ########## No Have you ever had staff admin in ########## No Why do you think you should be a committee member? So i can practice more Would you be able to make #### EST games on weekdays and #### EST games on weekends? Yes What is your favorite food? Pasta
nathin89
#227872778Thursday, November 23, 2017 3:53 AM GMT

Have you ever had admin in ########## Only Minors Have you ever had staff admin in ########## No Why do you think you should be a committee member? So i can help post scores and watching games Would you be able to make #### EST games on weekdays and #### EST games on weekends? Yes What is your favorite food? Pizza