of     1   

Xeravix
#156298813Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:13 AM GMT

This is the official draft to be a coach in Bayer Leverkusen. For those of you who don't know, Bayer Leverkusen is not a well-known team in Germany or in the world as a matter of fact, but in Roblox, Bayer Leverkusen, or Bayer 04, is one of the best teams. We will always try our best and we will not be melancholy to defeat, but triumphant to success. To be a coach in Bayer Leverkusen, copy and paste this lower half in a Private Message and send it to iPhilippLahm. He will review your draft and see if you're capable. --------------------------------- 1. Are you active on Roblox? 2. Do you have experience leading and groups on Roblox (War Groups, MPS Groups, etc.)? 3. How would you handle someone that doesn't listen to what you're saying? 4. What would you do if someone abused at your home pitch from your own team 5. What would you do if someone abused at your home pitch from their team? 6. Will you listen to orders given by the Manager (iPhilippLahm)? 7. Why do you want to be a coach on Bayer Leverkusen? 8. Would you rank someone a ranking just because they're your friend? If so, why? 9. Do you have any bad connections with players? If so, name them all on a list below.
BMLGUY
#156298905Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:14 AM GMT

It's Bayer 04 Leverkusen idiot
DeathShadow3211
#156483468Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:36 PM GMT

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
SloppyDaCoolman27
#156730399Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:29 PM GMT

1. Are you active on Roblox?Yes 2. Do you have experience leading and groups on Roblox (War Groups, MPS Groups, etc.)? I was a Colonel and General in a War group then went into Benfica owned by Shakere and was co-owner so I have experince of leading groups on ROBLOX 3. How would you handle someone that doesn't listen to what you're saying?Yes I would give them 3 warnings and after 3 kicked 4. What would you do if someone abused at your home pitch from your own team I would mute them or ban them if they keep going 5. What would you do if someone abused at your home pitch from their team? I would mute them or ban them if they keep going on and on 6. Will you listen to orders given by the Manager (iPhilippLahm)?Yes I would indeed listen to him 7. Why do you want to be a coach on Bayer Leverkusen? So I can help them train alot and get matches and do fun things 8. Would you rank someone a ranking just because they're your friend? If so, why?No, I would not because then I would lose my rank in the group 9. Do you have any bad connections with players? If so, name them all on a list below. Well Red dragons whole team and PSG whole team

of     1