of     1   

bubba2001
#156662515Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:00 AM GMT

Guys, we need to step up fr. Only three defensive players learned the new playbook.. On another note we all have weak spots and it annoys the heck out of me that y'all think you're the best ever to play the game of ro-football. We're ALL wayyy to disrespectful to our coaches, like really you can't wait thirty seconds to talk, like fr let coach Cali give the roadmap of the practice. It isn't any coaches fault that we're immature and not stepping up. It's YOUR OWN FAULT. Fr coaches have personal lives, we have personal lives... We need to make this work fella's we're a team, we either win as a whole or not at all, their is no in between.. Y'all talking about getting drafted or demanding release, like really after a few bad practices you're giving up? Look at the patriots guys.. Had so many disagreements early on, fights and suspensions too, but they won Super Bowl 49.. Get your heads in the game guys, it's your time to step up.
hockeydude026
#156663468Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:15 AM GMT

Guys, we need to step up fr. Only three defensive players learned the new playbook.. On another note we all have weak spots and it annoys the heck out of me that y'all think you're the best ever to play the game of ro-football. We're ALL wayyy to disrespectful to our coaches, like really you can't wait thirty seconds to talk, like fr let coach Cali give the roadmap of the practice. It isn't any coaches fault that we're immature and not stepping up. It's YOUR OWN FAULT. Fr coaches have personal lives, we have personal lives... We need to make this work fella's we're a team, we either win as a whole or not at all, their is no in between.. Y'all talking about getting drafted or demanding release, like really after a few bad practices you're giving up? Look at the patriots guys.. Had so many disagreements early on, fights and suspensions too, but they won Super Bowl 49.. Get your heads in the game guys, it's your time to step up.
ebenton95
#156664692Tuesday, February 24, 2015 12:25 PM GMT

CaliforniaTexan
#156667614Tuesday, February 24, 2015 2:14 PM GMT

Tbh you need to learn to type faster bubba, we were at practice and I kicked you because it took you 30 seconds to answer what position you are RIP. But other than that, this is pretty good
bubba2001
#156683557Tuesday, February 24, 2015 8:58 PM GMT

@Cali I thought I explained my computer was having difficulties, soon after I crashed. Lol I'll be more clear next time.

of     1