of     1   

SnipenTenderz13
#156725972Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:37 PM GMT

Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain:
GamerDudeHero
#156728277Wednesday, February 25, 2015 3:12 PM GMT

Team Name: AAA (Robloxia) Ducks Team Jerseys: http://www.roblox.com/Anaheim-Ducks-Outdoor-Jersey-item?id=171963946 Roster: Me, PS3Monster33, Mark82621 Captain: PS3Monster33
Lord_Mewtwo
#156730370Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:28 PM GMT

Team Name: Slough Jets Team Jerseys (I can make them). We've done the home (WHITE) jerseys, not away (Dark) yet Roster (Max 5): >Max 5. Captain: Me
SnipenTenderz13
#156740656Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:49 PM GMT

Current Teams In TBC - Slough Jets - Roblox Ducks
deathrange07
#156740684Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:50 PM GMT

Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
MarioKartAddict
#156740745Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:51 PM GMT

Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
TheInfamousCatwoman
#156740865Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Hello RAAAHL Commissioner here letting you guys know about the upcoming event called "The Begal Classic" this tournament will be for teams that want to join the league. Team information.... Team Name: Team Jerseys (I can make them): Roster (Max 5): Captain: "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
MacKinnonBuild
#156761431Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:33 AM GMT

Team Name: Quebec City Aces Please make my Jerseys snipe I need to make my roster first TBA
W4T3RM4L0NEXPRESS
#156761602Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:35 AM GMT

Team Name: Memphis Blue Hens Team Jerseys (I can make them): making dem Roster (Max 5): Pawlo(Yes) L3(maybe) will get back to ya Breezey(maybe) will get back to ya Flash (maybe) will get back to ya Captain: TBA

of     1