of     1   

generalfolley
#156743082Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:30 PM GMT

I used gun-fighting as a example (Copied from Merely's very old thread" ---------- Some of you sharp players might notice that in games, the bubble chat on top of a person's head sometimes is 3-4 studs in front of the person's character as he moves. You've also noticed that if you shoot where the person's character appears to be, sometimes the raycast just goes right through them, and they are only damaged if you shoot where their chat bubble is (which is where their character really is). GUIs that are attached to a character show directly above where the actual character is located. Think of it like an invisible character half a second ahead of the visible character. The reason this happens is that ROBLOX smooths out character movement by using physics interpolation to estimate the points in between a player's positions so that their movement looks more fluid and less jerky. There is a setting in Roblox Studio that lets you disable physics interpolation. If you go to the "Tools" file menu, then "Settings", a list of setting categories pop up. Click on "Rendering" and then check the box halfway down the page that says "DebugDisableInterpolation". ------------------------ Now here's where miling comes in to PBL. I tested it on cooldude and xsayj who'v had a constant war this whole season about miling. You can now do the moves you love to do without being afraid of being miled as tested when cool crossed void and mouth'ed him :) And when Void shut down cool WITHOUT a single mile. This makes miling 90% harder to do, and only happens on VERY rare occasions. I recommend ALL players to turn it on and watch how much fun PBL will get. In fact. I demand it. Have fun, PBL. Your welcome. Thank you to cooldude and void for helping me test it out. People from C&G should know this by now.

of     1