of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159359925Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:30 PM GMT

I am a role-player on Roblox. I love to role-play with people on darkened dawn, Eternal moon etc.. But recently a lot of people on roblox have been confusing role-playing with online dating. I joined a server for an rp a few days ago and a player was role-playing from what i could see at the time. So this person went up to her/him (some people like to play as girls when they are a boy same with some girls) and typed " no online dating". Now at first i thought they were role-playing so i stuck up for them and typed they were not online dating. I then explained that they were role-playing and that it was a romantic role-play. But then his reply is " it says in desc no online dating". I then further explained about romantic role-play and how it makes characters more alive. his reply is " oh so your an oder?" which was ignorant but i let it slide in the end it turned out they were online dating so i stopped supporting them. This is the reason i am making this forum to stop role-players being tagged as oders. Here it goes role-players: *will have romantic rp *will only do it in rp * once rp is left there is no strings attached * They will move on to a new rp * will not be emotionally involved * will not(hopefully) say 123 for bf/gf Now it is time for the oders... oders: *will say 123 for bf/gf *will date all the time *will become emotionally involved *are most likely under 12 *may have bad grammar *wear awkward hair exstension shirts (some non oders do this to) *will go love you babe To be fair i used to be an oder i am now not as i have matured as i got older. If any oder is reading this stop online dating, mostly it is 60 year old men and 7 years olds so stop.
prisonerrainoks
#159360432Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:38 PM GMT

Your a idiot's. Stupid noob's you play vampire's oder's place RPs you are's just stupid's. "Roleplaying's romance's" is oding's too, you brat's. No form's of love's are allowed's on ROBLOX you stupid's idiot's
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159360607Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

Ok thank you for your kind message to do with role-playing on roblox. May i please remind you to stay on topic without typing abuse? Thank you for shopping at Sainsburys.
prisonerrainoks
#159360679Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:41 PM GMT

Your's post's gave's me bubonic's plague's
McG3nius
#159360738Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:42 PM GMT

> Has two posts.
prisonerrainoks
#159361254Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:49 PM GMT

>judge's people's by post's count's
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159361255Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:49 PM GMT

Like i said before please stay on topic. " yours posts gave me bubonic plauge" is not on topic. Please post on topic things if you want to state something or debate, thank you.
eikoopmit
#159361384Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:51 PM GMT

RPers are those who RP ODers are Online Ducks
DiamondDragonite
#159361410Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:52 PM GMT

prison pls stop with the 's at the end of every word that has an s it hurts
prisonerrainoks
#159361584Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:54 PM GMT

I was mocking how he wrote oder's at the title
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159361766Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

yeah i got lazy
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159361811Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:58 PM GMT

But really though please stay on topic.
prisonerrainoks
#159361919Saturday, April 04, 2015 2:59 PM GMT

How about you actually read my first post?
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159362536Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:08 PM GMT

I read your first post. In which i replied do not yell abuse as it is not helpfull. You then go on to post that my posts gave you the bubonic plauge. Also i am not a brat for making a post about role-players and online daters. IF you had phrased your post differently instead of calling me an idiot i may have responded better.
PurringThunder
#159363893Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:29 PM GMT

The flaws of OP are plentiful. For one thing, most of the time people romantically roleplay, one side or another turns it into online dating quicker than a cat could claw you once you tread on its tail. In fact, even if it's NOT a romantic roleplay, if you play a girl and the other plays a guy (or vice versa), chances are you'll eventually get asked out. EXAMPLE: Once upon a time in a faraway land called "VAMPIRE ROLEPLAY" (or whatever it was called before the creator changed the name to "Darkened Dawn" there was a tezakat who roleplayed frequently. One fateful day, a boy of whom she had roleplayed with previously once or twice came running up to her and said, "TEZAKAT WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME? I LOVE YOU!" I never even once did a romantic RP, yet still got asked out by who had seemed just a few days prior to be a completely casual RPer who wouldn't online date a fly. moral of the story: they are everywhere, and can be conjured at any time especially when you least expect it.
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159364797Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:43 PM GMT

Good point thunder. But most role-players do not online date. I can not say that you are wrong as this has not been done to me. But most people who do a romantic rp do not form a relationship. I have done romantic role-play about 40 times and nothing has come up from when i ended the rp. But i cannot deny that this happen because i reckon it does. But like i said before that is only a few while most leave the rp no strings attached.
Craxian
#159364883Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:44 PM GMT

With all this talk about Darkened Dawn or something, and me having never been there i wonder what it's like
PurringThunder
#159365057Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:47 PM GMT

It's like being surrounded by a bunch of emo kids, online daters, trolls, and preschoolers With the occasional roleplayer who's actually got some experience and/or talent
Kerion
#159365074Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:47 PM GMT

I was back to look up an old thread and saw this. I feel it warrants a response here. Roblox is no place for romantically based roleplays. Subtle hints at a romance subplot are sometimes okay, provided they are done subtly, not overtly, and do not go too far. They should be limited to plot driven threads where the characters can decide to "get around to seeing where it goes once the war is over" or something equivalent. There isn't much room for the progression of romance subplots on roblox so having the higher levels of romance merely hinted at happening after the end of the thread is generally best. Anything that seems to have come out of the blue is generally unacceptable.
Craxian
#159365138Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:48 PM GMT

'It's like being surrounded by a bunch of emo kids, online daters, trolls, and preschoolers With the occasional roleplayer who's actually got some experience and/or talent' brb, going there on an alt
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159365227Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:49 PM GMT

Darkened dawn is a good rp. Or it used to be before flame wars about good rpers and bad rpers aswell as god modders and other thing but overll if you love rp you will like it. If you wonder why i still play with all these flaws it is because i am a die hard vampire roleplay fan aka darkened dawn. I played darkened dawn when i first joined in december 2012 it was the first game i played and back then it was different. If you think DD is a oder hangout just look at boys and girls hangout and town of robloxia thats full of oders.
aVeryMurd3r0usSub
#159365689Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:55 PM GMT

Going too far on a romantic rp is doing the dirty. I think it is okay to have a romantic rp as long as there is story behind it. Sure you can have a baby but do not do massive detail in how you make a baby. Make a baby appear out of the blue or adopt. A hint of romance is also good. The classic gf/bf is okay if it is done right and not out of the blue. But like the title suggests this is my opinion and i will debate with people if they want to if they are not rude/judgemental on my opinion.
prisonerrainoks
#159365826Saturday, April 04, 2015 3:57 PM GMT

Several years before I actually used to RP there. Now I realize how horrible that place is. It's complete trash.
ironblox112
#175118883Monday, September 28, 2015 2:26 PM GMT

Romantic Roleplays are not allowed on Roblox. A moderator said so, although I'm looking for that exact post. They can keep doing their stuff until I find him.)
Mazn126
#175211188Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:21 AM GMT

Personally, my cousin is an ODer. MY OWN FEMALE COUSIN is an ODer. this guy named kidparty12345 had $3X With her. These people, are insane. The differnce is that, RPers do roleplaying, and don't say 123 for bf/gf. ODers however, do that. The facts are facts, not opinions.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right