of     1   

VotePedr0
#160087248Monday, April 13, 2015 12:48 PM GMT

These are the shouts or tactics that will be yelled at a round. Riflemen Padrone: "VOLLEY FIRES, RIFLEMEN!" In this tactic, all riflemen must line up, shoulder to shoulder or STS. Then, one at a time, you must fire such as: First Person in line must fire first, Second Person in line must fire second, Third Person in line must fire third, etc, etc. This allows the enemy team not to shoot us all while we are reloading. once the French is defeated, running, or advancing to fortifications, the padrone will yell: "ADVANCE, RIFLEMEN!" This tactic is only for the 95th and 60th Rifle Regiment. Artillery Padrone & Sapper Padrone: If the Artillery Padrone yells: "MAN CANNONS, ARTILLERY MEN!" The Artillery men must man or mount the nearest cannon, then, the artillery men load the cannons with the cannon balls that are advised to load, and wait for further instructions. When the Artillery Padrone yells: "FIRE!", the artillery men fire only ONCE. When the Artillery Padrone yells: "FIRE AT WILL!", you must continuously fire the cannons and reloading them with new cannon balls. When the Artillery Padrone yells: "HOLD!" You must hold fire and wait for further instructions. This tactic is usually used in the Farmland map. If the Sapper Padrone yells: "FORTS AT CANNONS!", the Sapper men must build forts AROUND the cannons, not in front of them. This allows the enemy not to snipe or destroy the cannons. The Sapper men must build what is advised. 1 or 2 sappers must follow the Riflemen, IF they go into the barn. The Sapper men who are in the barn will be instructed by riflemen and not their padrone. The Riflemen Padrone will advise the sappers to block the door with fortifications and possibly the stairs, though it is not recommended. Cavalry If the Cavalry Padrone yells: "CHARGE AT WILL!", all the cavalry men must charge the French on horse with their swords, until they die. This known as a "Brave Sacrifice." After this, if the Cavalry Padrone yells: "FALL BACK!" or "RETREAT!", you must retreat to the nearest barn. If the Cavalry Padrone yells: "FALSE CHARGE!", all the cavalry men must charge and when they are about to hit a French, they'll turn back and run back to the barns. If the Cavalry Padrone yells: "2 Lines!", the cavalry men must form 2 equal lines and charge the French if the Cavalry Padrone yells: "CHARGE!" Sappers If the Sapper Padrone yells: "BLOCK DOORS!", the Sapper men must block every door with fortifications, thus the Riflemen can fire at trapped French soldiers. Riflemen: If the Riflemen Padrone yells: "GUARD DOORS!" All riflemen must guard at least one door after that, the Riflemen Padrone must yell: "FIRE ON SIGHT." This means, the Riflemen must fire as soon as the door opens and the French come in, than must reload in a corner to avoid being shot. These are the tactics for Blood and Iron.
DancingTrollBox
#177998540Saturday, November 14, 2015 3:20 PM GMT

can you tell me which classes use which #######, im ######## over the #######
swedishlego2
#199208425Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

In my experience, on of the best strategies on Farmland is a cavalry massacre. Here's how it works: 1. Have up to 5 riflemen and up to 2 cannoneers/sappers. 2. Have most of your team be made up of cavalry, preferably with spears. 3. Have a portion of your cavalry flank left, curving along the edge of the map. 4. Have a portion of your cavalry flank right, curving along the edge of the map. 5. Have a portion of your cavalry take the middle route, eliminating enemy cavalry and riflemen. 6. Massacre the riflemen first, and then finish off enemy sappers/cannoneers. 3,4, and 5 should happen at the same time. Have cavalry in the middle be VERY careful about cannon shots. Have them try to have buildings between them and cannons whenever possible, as one of the shotgun shots can eliminate most of the middle cavalry. This strategy is good for a quick, brutal match. However, you must be careful about your####b######cavalry. Riflemen are an absolute necessity, as they play a major role in taking out enemy cavalry and raiding buildings. If you would like any other strategies from me, send me a PM. I, at least, believe my strategies are extremely effective. This one is my best one. It's simple, but is very hard to beat.
Thedragonboy9000
#228380059Sunday, December 03, 2017 2:55 PM GMT

For each map how which spot is the best to aim using artillery

of     1