of     1   

dcforlife120
#162328571Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:02 PM GMT

Chapter 1 Getting in to leagues One day when I was playing legends, this guy named TheSooulOfRNFL was in the server. While we played, he told me about his ROBLOX football group, named RNFL. I was still pretty new to ROBLOX, so it took me a while, but i got in to RNFL. I quickly joined the St Louis Rams, and we were 4-0 under Maradonna321. I still didn't know how to use mouselock effectively, but I was getting better. The league starting to go a little inactive, so I left in hopes for a new league to come up. Chapter 2 Intro to OFL Right after I left RNFL, I searched up "football" in groups. This group called Old Football League (OFL), popped up as one of the first results. I joined when there were about 3,000 members, and a team called the Florida Firecats had just won the championship. Eager to get on a team, I went stadium to stadium asking for a tryout but getting crashed instead (I used to think when you got crashed, something happened with your computer). Finally combines started, and I tried out for about 4 of them and I didn't make a single one. On my 5th combine, I went to an expansion team called the Dansville Ducks, led by a guy named TarHeelsBaskets. I made the tryouts for the first time, and was going to be drafted 9th round 6 pick to the ducks as a DE. Chapter 3 OFL s3 I was finally on a team, but perhaps I said that too soon. I was cut after about a week on the ducks in the offseason. I signed with the Rockford Raptors, the other expansion team a couple days later. I was cut from the raptors 3 days later. From there on, I didn't make a team until about 3 weeks in to s3. The Pemberley Punishers signed me as a CB, and there I learned my first OFL zone. After about 3 days, I was traded to the Barton Bruisers. My first OFL game was coming up soon, against the Redcliff Raiders and I would have to start because we were missing many starters. The day before the game, our HC was banned by ROBLOX, and had to lead the team on an alt to Redcliff. In the game, I played badly and was cut right after. I didn't sign with another team till about 2 weeks later and that was the ducks again. I stayed on the ducks for the rest of the season but didn't get a single rep until the playoff game where we won from a lag snap. After that game I went inactive for the rest of the season. Chapter 4 OFL s4 Right when I got active again, I decided to leave the ducks in hope that I could start on some bad team. I made the ROBLOX panthers tryouts in the offseason and became the #2 CB behind iKingJames. I was getting better and better but had to miss our first game. We lost by 2 possessions that game, and a couple days later, Bunglest came in to QB and pretty much HC for us. He moved me over to DE, where I got 3 sacks in 3 weeks. I also became a coach on the panthers, a first of my career. The panthers started to fall apart heading towards to the middle of the season, and Bung said :nuke all ff'ed our game. I was a F/A yet again, but this time I was getting offers from multiple teams wanting me to play with them. I chose the korblox snowhawks in hope that we could go far, and maybe play against Bunglest and win? Well the snowhawks made me AC a week in and it was a REALLY fun team. I learned how to play as a blocking te and a center on this team too, and that would set me up for later in my career. My dreams were correct, we won our regular season game against the punishers but unfortunately lost our playoff game against them by a field goal. This team was probably my favorite team out of all the ones I have ever played for, but I decided to leave them in F/A week. Chapter 5 OFL s5 I got signed by the Dansville Ducks, and finally I was back where I started in OFL. Our season was pretty good, but we got in some trouble for alts which ended up costing a team that could've easily gone to the Victory Bowl. In s5, I made my first pro bowl at center and was selected all OWC for DE. Chapter 6 OFL s6 This season I'm being considered as a top 3 OFL center, and am an AC for the Millikan Rams!
yodog26
#162329481Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:14 PM GMT

Yo same wit me when I first started ofl i made tryouts for ducks and then 1 week later in the offseason i was cut.
FractionTM
#162330318Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:26 PM GMT

Nice story DC hope u the best in ofl!
epicsnipes196
#162330401Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:27 PM GMT

ur huff go away...
FootballHD
#162330570Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:29 PM GMT

"We lost by 2 possessions that game, and a couple days later, Bunglest came in to QB and pretty much HC for us. He moved me over to DE, where I got 3 sacks in 3 weeks. I also became a coach on the panthers, a first of my career. The panthers started to fall apart heading towards to the middle of the season, and Bung said :nuke all ff'ed our game." Kinda upsetting how you completely ditched me into the trash, I gave you that shot in OFL to become WAY more known as a CB, and gave you a shot at dc-- our team was fine, why did I get Bunglest? Made me flow back memories, man. QB was the only REAL reason to gain him.. smh. Champions don't become legends;legends become champions. -FootballHD
dcforlife120
#162330777Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:32 PM GMT

@foot u were pretty inactive... the person who really got me on the team was iking
Bellarive
#162427444Tuesday, May 19, 2015 1:25 AM GMT

I read it all man. Good luck with irl stuff.
MonkeMonke
#162437984Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

S4 Snowhawk memories :d
SkateOP
#162451567Tuesday, May 19, 2015 2:47 PM GMT

Chapter 1 Getting in to leagues One day when I was playing legends, this guy named TheSooulOfRNFL was in the server. While we played, he told me about his ROBLOX football group, named RNFL. I was still pretty new to ROBLOX, so it took me a while, but i got in to RNFL. I quickly joined the St Louis Rams, and we were 4-0 under Maradonna321. I still didn't know how to use mouselock effectively, but I was getting better. The league starting to go a little inactive, so I left in hopes for a new league to come up. Chapter 2 Intro to OFL Right after I left RNFL, I searched up "football" in groups. This group called Old Football League (OFL), popped up as one of the first results. I joined when there were about 3,000 members, and a team called the Florida Firecats had just won the championship. Eager to get on a team, I went stadium to stadium asking for a tryout but getting crashed instead (I used to think when you got crashed, something happened with your computer). Finally combines started, and I tried out for about 4 of them and I didn't make a single one. On my 5th combine, I went to an expansion team called the Dansville Ducks, led by a guy named TarHeelsBaskets. I made the tryouts for the first time, and was going to be drafted 9th round 6 pick to the ducks as a DE. Chapter 3 OFL s3 I was finally on a team, but perhaps I said that too soon. I was cut after about a week on the ducks in the offseason. I signed with the Rockford Raptors, the other expansion team a couple days later. I was cut from the raptors 3 days later. From there on, I didn't make a team until about 3 weeks in to s3. The Pemberley Punishers signed me as a CB, and there I learned my first OFL zone. After about 3 days, I was traded to the Barton Bruisers. My first OFL game was coming up soon, against the Redcliff Raiders and I would have to start because we were missing many starters. The day before the game, our HC was banned by ROBLOX, and had to lead the team on an alt to Redcliff. In the game, I played badly and was cut right after. I didn't sign with another team till about 2 weeks later and that was the ducks again. I stayed on the ducks for the rest of the season but didn't get a single rep until the playoff game where we won from a lag snap. After that game I went inactive for the rest of the season. Chapter 4 OFL s4 Right when I got active again, I decided to leave the ducks in hope that I could start on some bad team. I made the ROBLOX panthers tryouts in the offseason and became the #2 CB behind iKingJames. I was getting better and better but had to miss our first game. We lost by 2 possessions that game, and a couple days later, Bunglest came in to QB and pretty much HC for us. He moved me over to DE, where I got 3 sacks in 3 weeks. I also became a coach on the panthers, a first of my career. The panthers started to fall apart heading towards to the middle of the season, and Bung said :nuke all ff'ed our game. I was a F/A yet again, but this time I was getting offers from multiple teams wanting me to play with them. I chose the korblox snowhawks in hope that we could go far, and maybe play against Bunglest and win? Well the snowhawks made me AC a week in and it was a REALLY fun team. I learned how to play as a blocking te and a center on this team too, and that would set me up for later in my career. My dreams were correct, we won our regular season game against the punishers but unfortunately lost our playoff game against them by a field goal. This team was probably my favorite team out of all the ones I have ever played for, but I decided to leave them in F/A week. Chapter 5 OFL s5 I got signed by the Dansville Ducks, and finally I was back where I started in OFL. Our season was pretty good, but we got in some trouble for alts which ended up costing a team that could've easily gone to the Victory Bowl. In s5, I made my first pro bowl at center and was selected all OWC for DE. Chapter 6 OFL s6 This season I'm being considered as a top 3 OFL center, and am an AC for the Millikan Rams!
KirbyPuckettII
#162452566Tuesday, May 19, 2015 3:15 PM GMT

DC sucks
AdvancedGame
#162460603Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:36 PM GMT

a) bye ily thx for helping me at center/de when we met at facility b) REALLY I NEEDED ONE THING, NOT TO ALLOW ANY SACKS AGAINST MM AND U RETIRE BEFORE THE GAME WTF
NykeStorm
#162462106Tuesday, May 19, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

Good luck fam, known ya for a while and we talk everyday on skype so
Bellarive
#162478092Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:21 PM GMT

HE FAKED IT TO GO TO RATTLERS DA CRP
dcforlife120
#162602111Friday, May 22, 2015 12:52 AM GMT

This isn't my retirement thingie, this is just my ofl career
Arthtex
#162676189Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:36 AM GMT

He hacked me.
Arthtex
#162683010Saturday, May 23, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

nvm a hacker made me do a trade to him.
LunarProximity
#162716111Saturday, May 23, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

OMG this guy hacked me! He made me lose all of my robux!
K0bematthew
#162716292Saturday, May 23, 2015 4:00 PM GMT

OMG this guy hacked me! He made me lose all of my robux!
mmfootball
#162835499Sunday, May 24, 2015 6:19 PM GMT

Dc is overrated
SUPERGMANE
#162848553Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:15 PM GMT

Don't Retire...
SempaiToxicCat
#162998807Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:18 AM GMT

Dont trust this guy he hacked me and stole most of my robux and tix.
xSinfully
#163194503Thursday, May 28, 2015 7:17 PM GMT

DON'T TRUST HIM. I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S A HACKER OR NOT.. BUT HE IS PARTIPATING BY STEALING YOUR TRADES.
burpme
#163224448Friday, May 29, 2015 1:27 AM GMT

He's a account thief.
WRBEAST990
#194015171Tuesday, July 19, 2016 5:17 AM GMT

my story is better tbh boo!
Cob_ra
#194032106Tuesday, July 19, 2016 2:12 PM GMT

dab

of     1