of     1   

DamionBurk
#162674201Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:07 AM GMT

It allllll started back in 08 when i was an idiot and played the front page games and trash, then around 2009 or 2010 i saw a football tryout for the Tampa Bay Storm (Bunglest's scrub ball team) I tryed out at MLB and did awful but i made it some how. I stuck with that for a year and after a while bung left and Tampa went to poop. After that in 2011-2013 years i was a scrub ball player and did that 4 awhile then the original football legends (the trash one with no stam) came out. Went hard on that for a while. Then after scrub ball was old and over done I saw a tryout for this team called "Roblox Warriors" so i joined and relized it was the football lengends ball and freaked out now that there was a league for it. I tryed out at QB with bunglest and we both made it yay! After about 2 weeks on the team it was the week b4 week 1 and me and bung were talking in TC about how dumb vrillion was for making us run laps on a virtual game. This idiot named shadowgirl snitched on us and Vrill said "Do you have something to say Damion?" i replied "Yea your an awful HC and bad" thug life. I got cut and Bung stayed. Then i went to McTrue's spartans and played WR and never did anything cuz i was major scrub. S2 rolls around and I try out for QB at pathers and made it in the OffSeason. I stayed until 2 days b4 the frist game then i went inactive af. and got cut yeet. Then i went to the Raiders and played starting CB and went to VB yayaya! Then we got rekt cri :[. S3 comes and this idiot named tarheelsbaskets offers me at QB. but instead i accpepted to Barton (epicidiotrider's barton) and he said i could be starting HB i go to the first practice and there was 4 RBs ahead of me. wat. So i left and went to the S3 Ducks and had the greatest season evr. I played CB and WR and i had a blast and made friends that i still go to teams with (tar,frac,geeo75,accardi, and other idiots) then playoffs roll around and we play the spartans in the conference game. After a close game a speical play in all the hearts of S3 ducks happened, YES NONE OTHER THEN THE MYTHICAL 8th MAN, we got shrekt by hiiicrypower who literly cried about the play for 45 mins i kept track. a lot of rage later S4 happened and tbh i dont remeber a dang thing about this season. S5 comes around and i go with Tar, and Frac to punishers and a lot of idiot later Tar gets HC at huskies and i RB there for awhile then alot of idiot later. S5 ends no here we are S6!!! I goto to Brusiers as HB and ive been here all season. Thank you for reading yeet
basechad1234
#162674311Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

S4 was the most boring season....cause I joined in S4 !!!!!! Atleast I saw you go ham for 2 seasons :3
Ithesportsbomb
#162674386Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:10 AM GMT

jesus christ
Traponaut
#162677106Saturday, May 23, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

tl;dr
Finessing
#163079577Wednesday, May 27, 2015 2:00 AM GMT

Poetic Justice -Subscribes-
FacuItas
#164076773Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:23 AM GMT

That's an amazing story! HYUCK HYUCK. :]
Titleist
#164077060Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:28 AM GMT

It was one of the hardest things for me to read this post. I stumbled many times, but after about a hundred tries, I think I finally somewhat understood your massive word wall. I even checked the wikipedia page for spamming, and what it says there perfectly applies to the post you made all of us see. Many people could be sick, dying in a hospital bed because of your idiotic post. I am very lucky not to have any side-effects of your horrible post. Perhaps next time you should at least indent every couple hundred lines, then maybe it would actually be non-fatal to stare at for a microsecond. I have never seen such an absolutely atrocious, horrible, awful post in my entire life span. I cannot believe that you actually tried to make any of this post understandable, because not even the first few lines make any absolute sense at all. You could have at least done any kind of physical exercise, but instead you decided to type up this mass of words in front of everyone trying to read it. You need to be brought back to the second grade to be able to learn how to spell the most basic words. The least thing you could ever do was be idiotic on another website. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could have done something valuable with your life.
94Quinn
#164357791Friday, June 12, 2015 6:36 PM GMT

#theroast
Rodriquex
#164357886Friday, June 12, 2015 6:37 PM GMT

"Cool story bro"
TheInfamousCatwoman
#164359041Friday, June 12, 2015 6:54 PM GMT

It was one of the hardest things for me to read this post. I stumbled many times, but after about a hundred tries, I think I finally somewhat understood your massive word wall. I even checked the wikipedia page for spamming, and what it says there perfectly applies to the post you made all of us see. Many people could be sick, dying in a hospital bed because of your idiotic post. I am very lucky not to have any side-effects of your horrible post. Perhaps next time you should at least indent every couple hundred lines, then maybe it would actually be non-fatal to stare at for a microsecond. I have never seen such an absolutely atrocious, horrible, awful post in my entire life span. I cannot believe that you actually tried to make any of this post understandable, because not even the first few lines make any absolute sense at all. You could have at least done any kind of physical exercise, but instead you decided to type up this mass of words in front of everyone trying to read it. You need to be brought back to the second grade to be able to learn how to spell the most basic words. The least thing you could ever do was be idiotic on another website. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could have done something valuable with your life.
Prowling
#165141665Sunday, June 21, 2015 5:53 AM GMT

b4 week 1 and me and bung were talking in TC about how dumb vrillion was for making us run laps on a virtual game.
Iking01
#165141974Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:00 AM GMT

http://i.im gur .com /U68gAkE.png >there's not gonna be a No More Heroes 3 >Suda51 >2015
Rodriquex
#165142121Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:03 AM GMT

You are the biggest waste of bytes that the internet had ever known. You take up alot of bytes and megabytes and even gigabytes by posting that annoying, useless, and stupid content. Roblox has to pay for these website servers, which only have X amount of storage. It is not infinite. If roblox starts to get near the limit of bytes able to be used, they will raise prices once again to earn more and more money so they can buy a bigger server storage. You don't want the prices to raise, now do you? This may mean a higher price floor, higher costs for robux or tix, maybe even another currency change to make tix even less valuable. It could also mean higher costs for buying BC or robux. If parents have to buy things that gradually get more expensive over time, they will soon be homeless because they can't pay their bills or their kids threaten to scratch out their eyes if they don't buy them something. Plus, higher prices means more complaints by the users than there already are, and then the roblox staff will be overloaded with phone calls, emails, and moderating EVEN MORE to delete and remove bad posts and answer complaints. This means they will need to hire more and more staff, more and more equipment, and maybe even more and more property, which means a huge loss in money, and they will probably look toward another source of income... raising prices! Eventually roblox wouldn't be able to afford the property, the equipment, or the employees that keep roblox moderated, take our complaints and suggestions, and remove and delete innapropriate comments, PMs, threads, ads, games, models, decals, audios, plugins, shirts, pants, t-shirts, and groups which take up valuable bytes, megabytes, and gigabytes of data on the website servers that allow us to play.
DamionBurk
#165214442Monday, June 22, 2015 1:58 AM GMT

o god i didn't realize it offended you guys to speak how I want to. This is meant to sound the way it is. cry about it
RektItCool
#165214799Monday, June 22, 2015 2:02 AM GMT

of     1