of     1   

Firplius
#163466473Monday, June 01, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

I can easily tell that there have been many horrible updates recently. I am having some anxiety that ROBLOX will look forward into deleting Personal Servers. To many people, Personal Servers are nothing, but to some people including me, Personal Servers are the key to ROBLOX. Support this thread if you would like to keep Personal Servers.
pyvz
#163466778Monday, June 01, 2015 1:26 AM GMT

Support
GenericallyNamed
#163467168Monday, June 01, 2015 1:31 AM GMT

P-per...sonal.. serv.. ers? K-kk.ey to... ROBLOX? W-hat...? Oh my god...... CPU WARNING: IDIOT.exercise OVERLOAD. SANITY.EXECUTIVE HAS GONE MISSING. AAHBAGDHEMS ALRIGHT I AM GETTING OUT OF THIS PLACE YOU PEEPS ARE TOO DUMB OMGGGG game.Workspace.Buckeyeman0923:Terminate()
Axelthehedgehog1
#163467378Monday, June 01, 2015 1:33 AM GMT

"Personal Servers are the key to ROBLOX" Yes, thank you for this genius insight. Personal servers are absolutely the key to roblox and not the millions they make every month from robux purchases or the developers who constantly create amazing games or the thousands of builders' club purchases or the millions of active players. You're an idiot. I also don't know where you got that roblox was planning on removing personal servers.
Willzuh
#218102775Sunday, June 04, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

Well, considering most of the forum posters are corrupt little children, you wouldn't expect much support. But you have mine. Even though this is old, PBS was the main reason I played ROBLOX. There was no real reason to remove them, ROBLOX just likes making their website worst with each update. They only care about money now. Team Create is confusing and glitchy (I've tried multiple times to add my friends to it but they don't get the invite), and you can only build on there, you can't actually play ingame like you used to and build houses and all.
Willzuh
#218102802Sunday, June 04, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

Bring them back.

of     1