of     1   

jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#164074915Tuesday, June 09, 2015 3:54 AM GMT

-No more 3 pt lines, all points are worth 1. This would stop EBLers from coming in the leagues and spamming 3 pointers, and giving the league more of a "slamball" feel as 50% of the shots that go in aren't 3 pointers anymore. -In the last 2 minutes, all points are worth 2 (or 3). This would make things more exciting at the end and if a team is trying to mount a comeback they can make up a lot of ground with a late charge.
AnimatedDannyo
#164075485Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:03 AM GMT

sounds bad cause dumboyucky came up with it ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
Titleist
#164075638Tuesday, June 09, 2015 4:05 AM GMT

It was one of the hardest things for me to read this post. I stumbled many times, but after about a hundred tries, I think I finally somewhat understood your massive word wall. I even checked the wikipedia page for spamming, and what it says there perfectly applies to the post you made all of us see. Many people could be sick, dying in a hospital bed because of your idiotic post. I am very lucky not to have any side-effects of your horrible post. Perhaps next time you should at least indent every couple hundred lines, then maybe it would actually be non-fatal to stare at for a microsecond. I have never seen such an absolutely atrocious, horrible, awful post in my entire life span. I cannot believe that you actually tried to make any of this post understandable, because not even the first few lines make any absolute sense at all. You could have at least done any kind of physical exercise, but instead you decided to type up this mass of words in front of everyone trying to read it. You need to be brought back to the second grade to be able to learn how to spell the most basic words. The least thing you could ever do was be idiotic on another website. Because of you, many people are sick, lying in bed with a terrible headache because of all of these words floating on the page in one, gigantic bubble of boring. Maybe others think different, but from my point of view, this post was an absolute waste of time, space, energy, effort, brainpower, and strength. I think in my attempt to read your enormous word wall, I may have blacked out. I still am trying to read the first few lines, and every time I do, I repeat fainting because of how boring, dull, and unorganized you have sorted these words in which you have typed upon your computer. You have wasted so much time of your life typing that giant mass of words. Maybe if you had considered this before, you would have never poisoned the thousands of brains of readers, and you would've never caused so much trauma. I have never seen such a stupid wall of words in my entire life, because maybe instead of committing this horrible crime you could have done something valuable with your life.

of     1