of     1   

Blackout_Khanage
#164336471Friday, June 12, 2015 9:37 AM GMT

Yesterday, The American Dream, and WWE Hall of Famer and Legend, Dusty Rhodes passed away, at age 69. At the time of his Death, WWE left us with the following Quotes: "WWE is deeply saddened that Virgil Runnels, aka 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes — WWE Hall of Famer, three-time NWA Champion and one of the most captivating and charismatic figures in sports entertainment history — passed away today at the age of 69. "Runnels became a hero to fans around the world thanks to his work ethic, his impassioned interviews and his indomitable spirit. Moreover, Runnels was a dedicated father to WWE Superstars Goldust (Dustin Runnels) and Stardust (Cody Runnels), a caring husband and a creative visionary who helped shape the landscape of WWE long after his in-ring career had ended. "WWE extends its sincerest condolences to Runnels' family, friends and colleagues." Born in Austin, Texas, the American Dream was most famously known for his Quotes, such as: "I've dined with kings and queens, and slept in alleys and eaten Pork 'n' Beans." "Ric Flair, the stratosphere is reserved for you and me." "The man of the hour, the man with the power. I am the hit-maker, the record-breaker. I got style and grace, a pretty face. I'll make your back crack, your liver quiver. If you ain't into this match, you're at the wrong address. Superstar, when the other wrestlers are smilin' and jokin, The Dream be — WOO! — cookin' and smokin'." Thank you, Dusty...
DarkImperiator
#164339679Friday, June 12, 2015 11:51 AM GMT

NO DUSTY "Pitchers who don't bat aren't baseball players" -CheeseyMacral
bookface6
#164339747Friday, June 12, 2015 11:54 AM GMT

legendary actor
charlieandboomer
#164341603Friday, June 12, 2015 1:03 PM GMT

Aparently he fell and had complications with his liver or something. RIP Dusty Ive found that signatures are too* much of a hassle.
greattimmy111
#164341992Friday, June 12, 2015 1:13 PM GMT

HAHAHAHAHaHaAHAHAHAHAHA 69 HE DIED AT 69 Made In Detroit
Iking01
#164342321Friday, June 12, 2015 1:20 PM GMT

>legendary actor I don't even know what to say.. "i'm better than you my family is better than yours" - runeneptune 6/4/15

of     1