of     1   

xEraGamer
#165182163Sunday, June 21, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

|||| The system for choosing a head coach in RNFL will be much harder this season. Season 2 head coaches WILL be competitive, smart, and willing to stay no matter what. If you're reading this, and you know you will quit if you have a bad team. You might as well not even read the rest of this. |||| |||| Referee choosing will be much more open, but I will ensure that the refs will be much better. |||| |||| Answer these questions, if you wish to HC, in a PM, and send them to me. 1. Why do you believe you will be a better head coach than the rest of the people who send me an application? 2. Where else have you coached at, and what are your past records? 3. How active are you? (1-10) 4. Will you do your best to make sure you team is in shape? 5. Will you stay as a HC even if your team has no wins? 6. If you get head coach, what is your preferred team? (I might just give you a random team.) |||| |||| Answer these questions, if you wish to ref, in a PM, and send them to me. 1. Why do you believe you will be a better referee than the rest of the people who send me an application? 2. Where else have you reffed at, and how many games? 3. How active are you? (1-10) 4. Will you do your best to make it to every game, and not be bias? 5. Do you understand the rules of the rulebook? 6. At what points does the clock stop running in an RNFL game? (Reference the rulebook) 7. Do you understand that if you are inactive or do not do your job that you will be fired? |||| =================================================== Thank you for your time. Send these applications to EraGamer, and if they are good he may forward them to our head of reffing, or (if it is a HC application) it will be reviewed by one of my trusty CCs. - Commissioner EraGamer
DuckySB
#165212786Monday, June 22, 2015 1:38 AM GMT

Head Coach Application For Seattle Seahawks 1) Because I used to be a head coach here and I know how to encourage the team to work together. 2) I have coached in NFL and played in another RNFL and in NFL my record was 7-3 RNFL was 4-6 because my team couldn't work together :P. 3) I am really active but I would say 9 because I usually come home late but on weekends I play a lot. 4) Of course, because I'm great at teaching people how to work together. 5) I think yes, I don't really care about winning as long as I have fun! 6) Please, please, please give me Seahawks. I love them so much in real life. PLEASE! SEAHAWKS PLEEZ
K0bematthew
#165213031Monday, June 22, 2015 1:41 AM GMT

Head Coach Application For Seattle Seahawks 1) Because I used to be a head coach here and I know how to encourage the team to work together. 2) I have coached in NFL and played in another RNFL and in NFL my record was 7-3 RNFL was 4-6 because my team couldn't work together :P. 3) I am really active but I would say 9 because I usually come home late but on weekends I play a lot. 4) Of course, because I'm great at teaching people how to work together. 5) I think yes, I don't really care about winning as long as I have fun! 6) Please, please, please give me Seahawks. I love them so much in real life. PLEASE! SEAHAWKS PLEEZ "Zero is a letter"-Buckeyes
wwefreak17
#165286604Monday, June 22, 2015 10:17 PM GMT

1) I used to be a head coach here and I know how to encourage the team to work together. 2)I've coached in Rnfl b4 and brought the new York giants to the playoffs. 3)im active 9 (Saturdays I go to church but I will always be home by 8:30) 4)I know because I com up with game plans in ncaa to win us the match 5)I am very comopetitve I don't like losing I always want to WIN WIN WIN I will push my team to the limit if I have too. 6)I just know what to do tbh ill bring them to the playoffs.. hey ill even bet u tht ill bring them to the superbowl
JayyHendrix
#165302195Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:17 AM GMT

1.) Ive Had more experience i was a coach for the s3 spartans and i also hc a team in a nfl league 2.)s3 Spartans and Fg-tl,FFl,SEC all ocs,ahcs i oc now for rnfl raiders 3.) 9 4.) i will make every game unless somthing happens to my family 5.) Yes i understand the rules 6.)T/Os, when ball go oob,ref timeout, 7.) Yes i understand
Tyr_ne
#165306255Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

1. Why do you believe you will be a better head coach than the rest of the people who send me an application? because im 9-0 (legally im 8-1 ok #50-6) 2. Where else have you coached at, and what are your past records? 9-0 (8-1) everywhere 3. How active are you? (1-10) 1000 4. Will you do your best to make sure you team is in shape? ok 5. Will you stay as a HC even if your team has no wins? impossible but ok 6. If you get head coach, what is your preferred team? (I might just give you a random team.) |||| vikings u hear me fam |||| Answer these questions, if you wish to ref, in a PM, and send them to me. 1. Why do you believe you will be a better referee than the rest of the people who send me an application? because im good and others are bad 2. Where else have you reffed at, and how many games? everywhere uncountable amount of games11 3. How active are you? (1-10) 100 4. Will you do your best to make it to every game, and not be bias? always 5. Do you understand the rules of the rulebook? sure 6. At what points does the clock stop running in an RNFL game? (Reference the rulebook) incs turnovers pats and while chains are moving 7. Do you understand that if you are inactive or do not do your job that you will be fired? |||| ok ~ Beluga Fuhrer
Tyr_ne
#165306296Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:07 AM GMT

also when runner goes oob and t/os!!! ~ Beluga Fuhrer
KioSupremeHD
#165313160Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

1. Why do you believe you will be a better referee than the rest of the people who send me an application? A. Cause i've been playing ro-football for years and i believe i know how to make the right calls and not be bias since i know how annoying it is. 2. Where else have you reffed at, and how many games? A. Afl 300+ members about 7 games in the first season, Then in the second season the whole season which is 12 games. 3. How active are you? (1-10) A. 10000000000000000000000000 4. Will you do your best to make it to every game, and not be bias? A. I never miss games since i'm always on for them and ill try not to be bias but you know how when teams are mad they're losing and they blame the refs. 5. Do you understand the rules of the rulebook? A. I understand them perfectly ive read them over about 5 times. 6. At what points does the clock stop running in an RNFL game? (Reference the rulebook) A. T/o, ref t/o and oob play. 7. Do you understand that if you are inactive or do not do your job that you will be fired? A. Yes i understand.
KioSupremeHD
#165313277Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

1. Why do you believe you will be a better referee than the rest of the people who send me an application? A. Cause i've been playing ro-football for years and i believe i know how to make the right calls and not be bias since i know how annoying it is. 2. Where else have you reffed at, and how many games? A. Afl 300+ members about 7 games in the first season, Then in the second season the whole season which is 12 games. 3. How active are you? (1-10) A. 10000000000000000000000000 4. Will you do your best to make it to every game, and not be bias? A. I never miss games since i'm always on for them and ill try not to be bias but you know how when teams are mad they're losing and they blame the refs. 5. Do you understand the rules of the rulebook? A. I understand them perfectly ive read them over about 5 times. 6. At what points does the clock stop running in an RNFL game? (Reference the rulebook) A. T/o, ref t/o,oob play,turnovers,pat,moving of the chains. 7. Do you understand that if you are inactive or do not do your job that you will be fired? A. Yes i understand.
KioSupremeHD
#165379546Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

Ignore the move of chains and incomplete pass
Rodriquex
#165379609Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:10 PM GMT

I can't see really well

of     1