LilKeeth
#170296966Friday, August 07, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

How about clear instructions on how to become a Middle Class Citizen?
kingjkl44
#170560640Sunday, August 09, 2015 10:02 PM GMT

So I think you should script it to where you can lean out of cars and shoot while someone is driving it. Also add protection like Bullet Proof Vests that can be bought in the gun shops or automatically give Cops Bullet Proof Vests. Also you should add different car models like Sports Cars and stuff! Last, you should add more occupations and maybe even schools and other things that will make New Bloxton more of a realistic City~ @Beastgoten I totally agree with everything you are saying. There should be bounty hunting(license please not a expensive gamepass), bigger heist jobs, clothing stores you can buy clothes IN-GAME not catalog, drag racing of course, a stadium where you can call the people for events such ass a hotdog eating contest or duels, gas stores we can turn over, court system (since you have a court), a hospital system, mansions, the ability to build your own house or upgrade the inside of your house with a furniture or hardware store, a woodland area, I think AKs should be in the regular gun store but obviously more expensive and I think there should be a few more guns added to the game like a civilian AR-15 or M4, also there should be like a system like Arma 3 where you can buy rebellion hardware such ass helicopters and boats, and that is all feel free to respond negative or positive ~ kingjkl44.
erpogi141
#170612284Monday, August 10, 2015 6:52 AM GMT

marcus760 pls add tommy gun for giano's familia
Pelailija1
#170638823Monday, August 10, 2015 2:28 PM GMT

Fix the loan on ATM
EvandrusTerminus
#170788296Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

Strip club
pwnerMajorRick67
#170823390Tuesday, August 11, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

I think you should add a gui to fix money because i had 211 in my bank i will screen shot with proof. a GS9 member wihc is the group im in gave me 1 mill for accidentally killing me and i left. after i put that in my bank at the time i had 210 mill when i added it it gave me 211 but now in my bank i have negative 211 mill i want this fixed. and no i dont know the name of the GS9 member his name was hidden!
rhus
#170845913Wednesday, August 12, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

You should add + Add purpose to owning gang turf like some money every min or something + make more ways to illegally make money OTHER then robbing places
vonjunior
#170884372Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:52 PM GMT

Elections and different political parties.
EvandrusTerminus
#171024811Thursday, August 13, 2015 3:45 PM GMT

You should add rocket launchers #Rondo
Pappy_NotPapi
#171069496Thursday, August 13, 2015 10:42 PM GMT

I agree you should add a theme park or something entertaining. Gang banging and cars isnt fun for more than 3 days. 3 days you quit.
EvandrusTerminus
#171079032Friday, August 14, 2015 12:06 AM GMT

You should add brass knucles, baseball bats and knives
RipperRudnitsky
#171118428Friday, August 14, 2015 6:59 AM GMT

Duel Glocks, They'd be amazing :D
aft2001
#171161624Friday, August 14, 2015 5:11 PM GMT

Vehicle damage, upkeep, and gas. Also, maybe a thirst and fatigue system.
aft2001
#171164106Friday, August 14, 2015 5:36 PM GMT

Could you fix a lot of bugs? Ambulances are very buggy, as it seems that after a while they change ownership, so I can't do anything with them except for drive them. Also, as a paramedic, my tools are missing. No hotbar.
sjw123100
#171237246Saturday, August 15, 2015 4:17 AM GMT

For the Drive Bys have a HUD when you get in the seat for it. Like how That one Club place Made by Chad something how he has that HUD. I saw a game do that and it worked quite well.
TheCommander579
#171366470Sunday, August 16, 2015 5:16 AM GMT

#WeWantAnimations
Iker33PM
#171558916Monday, August 17, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

A couple suggestions for Realistic RP: Home Servers: You might be asking, "What is this idea?". Well, simple. You start in a server, and each server is it's own game by using the universe feature. You may swap Home Servers when you wish. However, during jail time or in combat, you cannot swap Home Servers for reasons of Combat Logging or Escaping Jail. This will encompass much more ideas in the future. Actual Turf Wars: You know in the Battefield franchise where you have bits of land you must capture? Well I thought of that with Turfs feature. You have your Home Base, in which another Clan may NOT capture. Then, you have your capture-able Turfs, which must be held for a certain amount of time to be captured. Capturing Turfs will provide several bonuses to said Clan. Captured Turfs will give the Clan income for future wants. A member of said Clan that is considered a high rank will be able to donate money to specific people (Clan or not), among other high ranks, or something else the Clan needs (of course with the Clan Leader's consent). You will also have a 20% bonus reward money if you successfully kill someone around a Turf. A Clan that successfully captures or defends a Turf will gain reward money also, which may be done for the above. Capturing is sped up by having multiple people over it at one time. Capture time will be slowed if any enemy Clan is over there. Capture time will be completely stopped by no person on your Clan on the Capture Point, or if the enemy Clan gets majority. In that case, the opposing Clan will be able to recapture it. More ideas will come in the future.
iJuIian
#172384499Tuesday, August 25, 2015 8:36 PM GMT

new and better admins would be nice
Saiier
#172476574Wednesday, August 26, 2015 8:39 PM GMT

Have players keep their stocks when they leave and return to a game. Playing with lots of money and leaving to come back to nothing just turns me away from the game.
blockopro
#172658652Friday, August 28, 2015 9:48 PM GMT

-I think that the houses should have lights inside of them and the ability to have item storage i.e food so they have more use than being random buildings that you can buy. -Supermarkets should be added so there would be and easier way to obtain goods such as Flashlights,food,and clothing.These items being in the same building will reduce the amount of players wandering around the city trying to find small shops to buy items.
FedexImports
#172664918Friday, August 28, 2015 11:04 PM GMT

I can fix that,I could possibly hire my own private security team and treat them like cops. Vigilante justice. #FadakforVP
FedexImports
#172664973Friday, August 28, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

ONE hand held weapons please. Pistols and automatic machine guns are two handed,it's buggy for me. Please switch back to one hand.
Infintic
#172890160Monday, August 31, 2015 6:00 AM GMT

Anyone knew car customization? To customize the car and make it look better.. (Should cost money If I wanted to add it things motors, spoilers, lights, etc...) And when I paint a car it should cost money of course.. Also there should be more teams, agencies because i rarely see cops and most are inactive, off-duty. I want to see more defense, more response and a way where there in the GUI there is 911 You click that and a cop must respond to the emergency. That would be very useful. Also, I want to see bikes.. (No gamepass) And cars should cost different prices, night time, evening, etc... Probably planes, helicopters to roam arround, also to just look arround the map and explore. That would be nice. A bit more food options? Gang turfs not in the city at the prison island. Also more work on the prison island to get done with this. So it can continue with food options then something else useful for example teams, cars, more. Also I want passive mode back literally. Bring it back this can be so useful, helpful for people to roleplay even cops. There should be cop roleplaying aswell. And to see less brutality, what about the purge? Every sunday right. It has not happend for a long time. dr*gs, cigs in the prison. Also concert area, festivals, etc.. Carnivals like Glo said. Entertainment is important. Also places where people can do a 1 vs 1 rap or a group of people and stuff. Also the club as you know DJ Gamepass there should be a thing to not let people pass if they dont have the DJ Access gamepass. A cut where it is restricted if they dont have the DJ Gamepass. You know in Twisted murderer you can go up the stairs in NON-MVP. So why not do that on the club? Instead of a person killing a DJ at the club. Which I oftenly see now. Less killing, less police brutality, DoT, FBI, CIA, DIA, People which protect banks, Defense Personnels. Not exactly Cops, FBI, Marines, CIA, DIA. Just undercover. They must be allowed to pass the prison, not get arrested but help FBI, DIA, All the agencies and law enforcement stuff. Also what about if a person did not want to make a gang and decided to make security/agency to help new bloxton and protect why not be allies and help each other for example the merryweather security allies with sierra security, marines, ERT, all the law enforcement, agencies? The limo does not work when you buy it. There should be more to it. More jobs, etc.. Not just at the market, criminal stuff.. But why not do random stuff arround as jobs, being a defense personnel, traffic cop, etc... Also no reckless driving that is important and there should be an update if a car was driving at a person they should be dead literally, not alive. That doesn't work. If it is realistic we gotta be realistic. And cops to stop being racist, harrassing people and insulting them. Also there should be muscle cars, exotic, and classes. SUV also. G Class, A Class, B Class, etc... (E Class, D Class, C Class). Hopefully I see these updates... If I dont too bad.. Anyways there is more I might inform now or later but im going to continue on a bit. Also there should be construction working area for a person to construction work. Also furnitures. Why do furnitures come their self in the house. Also online shopping system using the phone, onling gun shopping using the phone, etc... more also not just a way to donate to seeing a person but donating while using the phone. The phone is important. No updates for it which is sad. All you can do is message. There should be a online shopping for guns, furniture, music, cars, helicopters, Also I want to see cops with helicopters to get more active on-duty, to be stealthy and chase nasty criminals which attempt to kill people or follow them or to find gang activities. Aswell for the marines, ERT. ERT Should have heavily armed cars. (Meaning bullet proof) Also for cars if someone shot a car that is non-armed then why not damage it for example break glass, damage, car and if it crashed it should be on fire, smoke it can also explode. Also there should be knives, bats, shanks, customized guns with scopes, lasers, supressors. More teams as I said before the agencies, law enforcements,etc... also SWAT. And stuff.. Just want to see all I said in RRP, Hopefully... If I came up with idea's. marcus760, I will inform you. You might like the idea's and others.
Infintic
#172905365Monday, August 31, 2015 2:32 PM GMT

Wow, Strip club... Are you crazy? At ROBLOX? Wow... That is just gonna get the game deleted, also dr*gs dont add them If i wrote do it dont.. It will also get the game deleted, dont add a strip club or dr*gs... Just going to get stuff deleted by mods, admins, etc...
GenericallyNamed
#172905640Monday, August 31, 2015 2:38 PM GMT

"New Bloxton" stupid name much and wrong sub-forum The ROBLOX community is the best online community on the internet. http://www.roblox.com/Adventure-Club-Retro-City-item?id=256789726