of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

pinkpinkbaby
#168725471Saturday, July 25, 2015 3:45 AM GMT

chapter 1: it is my first day at my new school in my new town! i was getting ready for school and i just couldn't contain my excitement. i'm going to make so many new friends today! i wore my favorite outfit that day. my pink leather jacket, my pink shirt, my pink skirt, my pink tights, and my pink shoes. i also wore a pink ponytail thingy. i just love the color pink, i'm such a girly girl! my mom made me my favorite breakfast that morning; pankakes with razzberries on top and a sunny side up egg with toast. my mom was always sooo nice to me. "thank you for the breakfast, mom!" i said after i ate and i kissed her on the cheek. "you're welcome, sweetie!" my mom said. "you know i'd do ANYTHING for you!" "awww thanks mom." i said. "well you wouldn't want to be late on your first day!" my mom said. "the bus is coming in 3 minutes." "oh no i better get outside!" i said as i grabbed my backpack and started running out the door. "love you mom thanks for everything bye!" outside it was raining. i loved rain. i wanted to jump in the puddles so badly but i didn't want to ruin my outfit. maybe another time i guess. finally the school bus came. i got inside and the only open spot was next to this girl with long black hair and a black hoodie and jeans. "hi my name is sara!" i greeted. "my name is lucy." she said. "you must be new here, no one ever sits next to me." "i am new here." i said. "why wouldn't anyone want to be friends with you? you seem awesome." "thank you." she said. "but there's something you don't know about me. i'm part of this club for goths. no one likes the goths at this school because they think we're crazy." "but i like you!" i said. "hey, since we're friends, maybe i can join this club?" she looked at my all pink outfit. "hmmmm. you don't really seem like the goth type to me." "well, how do i become like you?" i asked. "i mean, you seem pretty cool and i'm sure your other friends are just as cool. i want to be just like you guys." "are you sure?" she asked. "because you're going to need to change A LOT if you're going to be like us." "i'm sure." i said. "teach me your ways." "alright." she said after a moment of silence. "meet me behind the dumpster after school."
xbikeman
#168731363Saturday, July 25, 2015 4:54 AM GMT

Tempted to hate it. But.. UGHHHH.. keep doing it. Please. But use grammar.
OldMan325
#168739890Saturday, July 25, 2015 6:53 AM GMT

are you kdding me this story SUCKS big time. no joke, dont pretend you like it. Kids like this poster need to learn that some things they maek a pure and utter trash
Absxlve
#168741851Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:29 AM GMT

OldHag325, I hate you but I agree with you for this one.
ZachKat
#168747865Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:51 AM GMT

Pink... that sounds like a deep color. but seriously pink is not girly, its manly.
leRiddler
#168751023Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:10 AM GMT

mary sue asf
TheGamingCinema
#168752629Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:51 AM GMT

the truth about my school i hated everyone except 3 people and a girl that was the size of a preschooler but a grade above me which is the most adorable thing on planet earth i hate teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbQo3IOC_A [The happy hotdog man of RPF and VGF.]
leRiddler
#168759717Saturday, July 25, 2015 2:04 PM GMT

i hate teachers
pinkpinkbaby
#168784675Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:01 PM GMT

@oldman325 at least i can spell MAKE and KIDDING i think this story is very good
leRiddler
#168785953Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:14 PM GMT

its really bad...
pinkpinkbaby
#168789702Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:51 PM GMT

chapter 2: when school was over, i went to wear lucy told me to go; behind the dumpster. when i got there, nobody was there yet so i waited and waited until finally lucy came along with 4 other people. "sara, meet my friends from my goth club." lucy said. "jordan, james, nathan, and ellie." there were 3 guys and 1 girl in her club. they dressed exactly like lucy (except the guys dressed in a guyish way of course). "nice to meet you all!" i smiled and i waved at them. they gave a blank expression back. maybe that's what goths do. i gave them a blank expression too. "are you sure she is good for our club?" james asked lucy. "she looks kinda perky." "trust me, james." lucy said. "we can get her on our side." "ok whatever." james said. "i am so glad to be a part of your group!" i said. "woah woah woah you are not a part of this group yet." lucy said. "you have to go through the test first." "ooh like a school test?" i asked. "no... think of it as a strength test." lucy said. "like in gym?" i asked. "do i have to do push ups?" "no, you'll see." lucy said. "acquaintences, we shall depart for now. i'm going to take sara home with me." they all did a bow in a circle and then the 4 of them left us. it was just me and lucy now. "so i'm going to see your house?" i asked. i can't wait to see what lucy's house looks like! lucy started walking and i followed her. "i don't live in a house." lucy said. "so you live in an apartment?" i asked. "no." lucy said. "a mansion?" i asked. "no, stop asking." lucy said. we walked in the parking lot to see that the bus was gone. "hey we missed the bus." i said. "that's fine, we can walk." lucy said. we walked for a while and we didn't really say anything. i looked at my phone to see that it was 5:30. "lucy maybe i should call my mom and tell her that i'm going to be late for supper." i said. lucy grabbed my phone out of my hands and threw it onto the street. it got ran over by a car. "what did you do that for?" i asked. "you can't tell ANYONE where we're going." lucy said. "why not?" i asked. "we're just going to your house." "I DON'T LIVE IN A HOUSE, SARA." lucy yelled. i decided not to speak after that because i didn't want to fight with lucy. finally after two hours (i think, i don't have my phone anymore so i don't know what time it is), we got to a small little house. like, really small though. it was probably the size of a closet. lucy opened the door. "welcome to my home, sara." she said. the house looked really dirty. there was really nothing inside of it. the ground was just dirt and the walls were white but they had bugs all over them. "um so what is the test?" i asked. "do i have to clean this place or something?" lucy had an offended look on her face. "no. you're going to spend the night here." "...really?" i asked. "but what about my mom? she's going to be really worried." "who cares about your mom?" lucy asked. "you want to be in my club, right?" "well yeah but-" i was cut off. lucy grabbed my arm and pushed me into the house. "ill let you out in the morning. good luck."
foIie
#168789935Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

kill yourself ~~ this is your captain speaking - you are all about to die ~~
pinkpinkbaby
#168790096Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:55 PM GMT

@englandish if i do that then i won't be able to finish my story!
foIie
#168790134Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:56 PM GMT

that's the point ~~ this is your captain speaking - you are all about to die ~~
pinkpinkbaby
#168790381Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:58 PM GMT

@englandish but it's a MULTI-CHAPTER story. if i don't finish it then that will be bad because there was supposed to be multi chapters!
foIie
#168790446Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

no, it'll be good because the world will be rid of your scum ~~ this is your captain speaking - you are all about to die ~~
pinkpinkbaby
#168790556Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:00 PM GMT

@englandish but the whole world hasn't read it only 70 people i think
xbikeman
#168790580Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:00 PM GMT

She's just trying to write a story. But, I'm gonna say this. USE GRAMMAR OR GET OUT.
pinkpinkbaby
#168790676Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:01 PM GMT

wait what does scum mean i can't ask my parents because they aren't home
xbikeman
#168790841Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:02 PM GMT

It's a insult, that's all I know.
pinkpinkbaby
#168791067Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:05 PM GMT

i looked it up and it said "a layer of dirt or froth on the surface of a liquid." i don't know what that means but i don't have that at my house i don't think
floopy54321
#168793148Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:27 PM GMT

nub your a noob, the 70 peopled who viewed hated it so much they didnt comment. only people who like something comment back v new siggy ~floopy54321 0/10
leRiddler
#168796956Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:07 PM GMT

can u please die, just die... please, no one cares this story is so bad kill me now someone deliver me from this evil and forgive my sins
pinkpinkbaby
#168797496Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:13 PM GMT

chapter 3: i was lying down on the dirt. what kind of test was this? how would something like this get me into their group? maybe the door wasn't locked. i tried opening it but it was. i sighed and fell back down on the dirt. my outfit was all muddy because it rained earlier and the dirt was still a little wet. i wish i hadn't worn such a pretty outfit because now it was all ruined. maybe i can clean it when i get home. if i ever get home. then suddenly there was a light. it was coming from my finger. i moved my finger around slowly and the light was still there. i touched the wall and then the wall started glowing. then the wall disappeared to reveal a white room. i walked inside then my dirty outfit turned into a white long dress. i looked behind me to find that i had angel wings. i saw lucy. "I KNEW IT." she yelled and then she ran over to me and hugged me. "you knew what?" i asked. i am so confused. "you're one of us!" lucy said. "i'm a goth now?" i asked. i don't know much about goths but i don't think they do this stuff. "the goth club is just a cover up for who we really are." lucy said. "we're really a club of angels. i thought you might be one of us, since no one ever talks to us, so i locked you in there to see if you could make the door to here." "wait, you're an angel too?" i asked. "no offense, but i don't really see you as the angel type." lucy made her finger glow and touched herself and then she got the angel dress and wings too. "how many angels are there?" i asked. "there's only 4 on earth." lucy said. "but there's 5 people in the goth club." i said. "nathan and ellie aren't angels." lucy said. "but they know about us, and they like to help us." "oh ok." i said. "what do angels do?" "each of us control an element." lucy said. "i control earth, jordan controls fire, james controls air, so you control water." "cool, how do i do that?" i asked. "it usually takes a while before an angel gets their power." lucy said. "you probably don't have yours yet." "aw :(." i said. "want me to show you mine?" lucy asked. i nodded my head yes. lucy's finger started glowing and then she turned into a tree. after a minute i saw lucy climb out of the squirrel hole of the tree. she jumped onto a branch. "this is so much fun!" she said. then she jumped off and made the tree disappear. "i can't wait for you to see what the others can do!" "same." i said. i was a little disappointed that i didn't get my power. "but wait a second. was opening that door a little power?" "sort of." lucy said. "this is an angel place and your finger sensed it so it started glowing." "oh, cool!" i said. "so." lucy said with that look in her eye. "do you still want to spend the night, but in here?" "of course!" i said. the ground felt like a cloud, so i was able to sleep just fine. lucy and i slept next to each other. i could feel her angelness somehow.
leRiddler
#168797851Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:16 PM GMT

"slept together" "angelness" DIE!!! I HATE YOU

of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right