of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MissWxnderlust
#168826828Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:41 AM GMT

Welcome to the family! You can apply for judge and below. Higher ranks you need to prove you can handle the "power." ;) (There's a different application for that) Questions: What job are you applying for?: How good is your grammar?: How active are you?: Would you ever abuse admin?: What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: Why should we choose you to be that rank?: All application are to be sent to MissWxnderlust. Expect a response in 24 hours or so.
Deth_Klok
#168826934Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

what
zanderich
#168826987Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

stupid game tbh My fragile masculinity has been shattered!
Consal
#168826992Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:42 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: CEO How good is your grammar?: terrible How active are you?: once a month Would you ever abuse admin?: yes What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: donate to them What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: donate to them Why should we choose you to be that rank?: you're an idiot
feelsofallegiant
#168829179Sunday, July 26, 2015 3:04 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: garbage person How good is your grammar?: gooder dan urs How active are you?: i run around the neighborhood a lot Would you ever abuse admin?: yes What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: abuse admin with them What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: be unrulier Why should we choose you to be that rank?: BECUZ I A SHINING STAR AND I DUNT CARE HOO U IS "I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."
sangyourrefrain
#168829549Sunday, July 26, 2015 3:08 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: Queen and Potentate of the clothing department or whatever idk How good is your grammar?: i can spell reel gud if u want How active are you?: sedentary Would you ever abuse admin?: it's not a crime if you don't get caught What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: it's not a crime if you don't get caught [2] What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: give them a ruler, duh Why should we choose you to be that rank?: because i'll sue you if you don't
awesomekaylee
#168904542Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:53 PM GMT

1. The job that I'm applying for is a Model or a Queen! 2. If, You put it through 1-10.. I'll be a 8. 3.I'm on everyday. 4.Never! To me admin is a gift and I'll never take that gift away from me. 5. I'll report that person and I'll tell one of you guys to let you guys know what happened. 6. Rude, Well I'm nice and I respect people and give them Care!!! 7. Well, I'm good at being a Model and a Queen! So, I'm pretty sure I can do this job!
Consal
#168946376Monday, July 27, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g9n3aM0HkM
soccerman611
#168952418Monday, July 27, 2015 5:26 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: CEO How good is your grammar?: vry g00d How active are you?: i play computer alot Would you ever abuse admin?: yes What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: abuse with them What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: promote them Why should we choose you to be that rank?: you're an oder 94% chance to be id god
SaiyanSoren5693
#168978212Monday, July 27, 2015 1:50 PM GMT

R.i.p. roblox.
feelsofallegiant
#168982501Monday, July 27, 2015 2:40 PM GMT

hull0 dis is dis pursun's fish n me wut 2 aplee What job are you applying for?: manajir yuf eviryting How good is your grammar?: me haz g00dur n funer grumr den u n eviry1 elz How active are you?: me swim rund fish b00l l0tz Would you ever abuse admin?: yep What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: ab00se it hurder What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: b evin mur unruleer Why should we choose you to be that rank?: bcuz me a fish n if u dunt gev me raynk, me kall peta n peta will s00 u 4 enimul ab00se "I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."
judellesup
#168996784Monday, July 27, 2015 5:18 PM GMT

Questions: What job are you applying for?: I'll like to become a Elite Model for Roblox's Next Top Model. How good is your grammar?: Very well, for others to understand me. How active are you?: Very active. (Roblox is very addicting) Would you ever abuse admin?: I would never, who would abuse a admin? What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: Well first of all the admin should be able to kick or ban someone abusing he or she, if not I'll find another admin to help me fix the problem. What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: They shouldn't have join the group in the first place if that somebody was being unruly and a waste of their time. I'll quickly find an admin and help me fix the problem. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: Well everyone loves to dream big, I'll be glad to dream to become a Elite Model. Thank you for reading. *Hugs* c;
feelsofallegiant
#168998870Monday, July 27, 2015 5:41 PM GMT

hai dis iz dis pursuns pet liger n me git jub bc me iz apleing What job are you applying for?: kim jong un How good is your grammar?: buttur den ur stooped grummrz How active are you?: me liger me run rund me guna eet yo mumma Would you ever abuse admin?: yep What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: kik em so me kan abose it mure What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: poop en kornur Why should we choose you to be that rank?: BC ME BUTTUR DEN U "I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent. And I can't be controlled."
sangyourrefrain
#169003978Monday, July 27, 2015 6:38 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: barack obama How good is your grammar?: p frigin god How active are you?: wenever i want Would you ever abuse admin?: im the prez i do wat i want What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: deport them What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: deport them Why should we choose you to be that rank?: becuz if u dont ur a bigot
emileys22
#169952083Tuesday, August 04, 2015 9:09 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: Queen How good is your grammar?: -10 or 9, depends if i don't want to use grammar sometimes How active are you?: -I am on everyday unless i go on family trips so probably 9.5 Would you ever abuse admin?: -Of course not,Admin is like food, i save it and never throw it away What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: -I will report them What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: I- will report them too Why should we choose you to be that rank?: -I am very trustworthy and i am very nice and I am not really much of a drama person, i just like peace
emileys22
#169952264Tuesday, August 04, 2015 9:11 PM GMT

Oops not queen haha, I mean Host
SomePunk
#169952361Tuesday, August 04, 2015 9:12 PM GMT

"-Of course not,Admin is like food, i save it and never throw it away" lol wtf
OptimizedPrime
#169954128Tuesday, August 04, 2015 9:29 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: overlord How good is your grammar?: le toucan has arrived How active are you?: i am active all day everyday Would you ever abuse admin?: yes What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: let them What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: id meet the medic taunt with them in the water Why should we choose you to be that rank?: im running out of le toucans
feelsofallegiant
#169956217Tuesday, August 04, 2015 9:46 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: your mom How good is your grammar?: better than you'res How active are you?: i run away from my problems a lot Would you ever abuse admin?: yep What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: give them cash What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: give them cash Why should we choose you to be that rank?: because you need to do the dishes I am the name that's under your breath, white teeth in the dark, the voice in your head,embrace what is killing me
connald
#169960802Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

''Would you ever abuse admin?:'' maybe
sangyourrefrain
#169960818Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:28 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: ben gibbles How good is your grammar?: the best How active are you?: you think i have a life? hahahahahahahahaha no Would you ever abuse admin?: probably What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: give them a pat on the bat and a hearty handshake What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: run in circles, scream and shout Why should we choose you to be that rank?: so i can promote my band, Ben Giblets' Porkathon Experience
connald
#169960905Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:29 PM GMT

''What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?:'' join him
OptimizedPrime
#169974853Wednesday, August 05, 2015 12:39 AM GMT

"What job are you applying for" supreme overlord
feelsofallegiant
#169978877Wednesday, August 05, 2015 1:15 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: you're dog How good is your grammar?: woof woof How active are you?: woof woof woof woof *throws empty food bowl at you* Would you ever abuse admin?: woof! *nods yes* What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: *bites you* What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: *bites you* Why should we choose you to be that rank?: WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK WOOF WOOF WOOF MEOW I am the name that's under your breath, white teeth in the dark, the voice in your head,embrace what is killing me
Zokulzoh
#169984948Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:10 AM GMT

You will pay the gate keeper the toll of 1000000000000000 grains of rice and 18 nugs

of     9   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right