OptimizedPrime
#174161726Tuesday, September 15, 2015 12:22 AM GMT

So um Can we have our jobs now?
ghoulia4444
#174655837Monday, September 21, 2015 10:20 PM GMT

What are you applying for? -Host. How good is your grammar? 9/10 How active are you? -I'm on everyday Would you ever abuse admin? NO. What would you do if someone was abusing admin? -Report to an high rank. What would you do if someone was being unruly? -Report. Why should we choose you to be that rank? -Since there is no host in the group, I would be glad to be the first one :)
Zeluka
#174655968Monday, September 21, 2015 10:21 PM GMT

nice first post ^ was logan896
ghoulia4444
#174693158Tuesday, September 22, 2015 11:35 AM GMT

What are you applying for? -Host How good is your grammar? 9/10 How active are you? -I'm on everyday . What would you do if you saw someone abusing admin? -Report to a high rank . What would you do if you saw someone be unruly? -Report. Why should we choose you to be that rank? Theres no one in the host rank, so I would like to be the first. c;
Zifto
#174698468Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:53 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: GTFO How good is your grammar?: GTFO How active are you?: GTFO Would you ever abuse admin?: GTFO What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: GTFO What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: GTFO Why should we choose you to be that rank?: GTFO http://www.roblox.com/mandy-hanny-the-musical-item?id=294697755 http://www.roblox.com/mandy-hanny-the-musical-item?id=295110502
KITTY1704
#175037217Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:28 PM GMT

Welcome to the family! You can apply for judge and below. Higher ranks you need to prove you can handle the "power." ;) (There's a different application for that) Questions: What job are you applying for?: Model How good is your grammar?: Good. How active are you?: 1-5 days a week Would you ever abuse admin?: No. What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: Report them . What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: Report call admin.. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: Because as I am always active I have 1 job at DD , and worked at Friday's ,and I work all day so yea , and it would be a pretty good rank to start with All application are to be sent to MissWxnderlust. Expect a response in 24 hours or so.
WhoNeededMoney
#175101188Monday, September 28, 2015 2:48 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: squishing gurls bewbs :))))))) How good is your grammar?: rly gud 500% How active are you?: everydey eye go arund da city givin cheldren cendy Would you ever abuse admin?: yes! aboosing admen is gud! What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: join dem!!1 silly wogfart! What would you do if somebody was being unruly?:be unrooly wit dem! Why should we choose you to be that rank?: cuz i gud so shut theh feuck erp! "When the pancake is dead, it's dead." -WhoNeededMoney
TheDerpyWizard
#175248341Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

^ ._.
SashaOG
#175248741Wednesday, September 30, 2015 7:45 PM GMT

Questions: What job are you applying for?: prezident How good is your grammar?: A1 ngga How active are you?: seksually active wit ur mum Would you ever abuse admin?: hel ya ngga i wuld nuke ya mom's P What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: feat. dat ngga in ma mixtape What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: teach dat ngga who da reel 6 gawd Why should we choose you to be that rank?: cuz im black
catherinebrizuela
#175611417Monday, October 05, 2015 8:35 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?:model How good is your grammar?:6 grade How active are you?: come on everyday Would you ever abuse admin?:no What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: report then and tell the owner What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: tell the owner Why should we choose you to be that rank?: I am very interested with clothes and modeling. I hope I get the job.
IronicIsaacHD
#175616744Monday, October 05, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

YOU SHOULD GET OFF ROBLOX NOBODY LIKES YOU AT ALL! ayy lmao
JacorianWii
#177643036Saturday, November 07, 2015 7:57 PM GMT

Hello. I am JacorianWii and I wish to be a boy model for your company. I will answer your questions below. I will also include more details. Questions: What job are you applying for?: Any job that is available. To be specific, a model. A male one. How good is your grammar?: Pretty good. I can speak street: "Yo, yo, yo. I can speak street if ya want." Or proper: "Hello there. I can speak proper too, if you would like it." How active are you?: I am active about most of the time. I'm most active during the weekend. Would you ever abuse admin?: I would only abuse admin if they had abused me. What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: I would automatically report and block them. What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: I would report them, obviously. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: I think you guys should choose me as a male model for your company because even though some people may call me ugly or if I look bad, I am honest, nice, and tough enough to stand up for myself. I am unique and I will absoulutely say yes to anything you want me to wear. Thank you for listening to me and my message.
KatrinaRoblox
#177670052Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:19 AM GMT

What job are you applying for? anything available! I want to help with anything that I can How good is your grammar? awesome :) I actually really enjoy writing essays and I have an A in English How active are you? I log on at least three times a week, but I try to balance roblox and my homework Would you ever abuse admin? never. it is incredibly rude and disrespectful to to that what would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin? tell the owner of the server ASAP What would you do if someone was being unruly? I would 1. report them 2. tell them (kindly) what they did wrong and tell them not to do it again and why they shouldn't Why should we choose you to be that rank? I swear to be respectful and calm about anything that comes my way, and I promise to follow all rules and be kind to everyone no matter what they have done.
KatrinaRoblox
#177670519Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

What job are you applying for?: Anything available! A higher rank would be nice/fun, but I will be happy with anything I can get. I want to help with everything in my power How good is your grammar?: awesome :) I actually love writing essays and I have an A in English How active are you?: I log on about 3 times a week. I try my best to balance roblox and homework Would you ever abuse admin?: Never. it would be incredibly rude and disrespectful to do so What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin? Tell the owner of the server ASAP. If i could not do that, I would calmly handle the situation and get some back up on it What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: 1. Report them and 2. (kindly) tell the person what they did wrong, how they can fix it, and why what they did was wrong Why should we choose you to be that rank?: I would be respectful to everyone around me no matter what the circumstance. I will take my "power" seriously and let no one take advntage
KatrinaRoblox
#177670632Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:27 AM GMT

i didnt mean to send 2 0-0 sorry about that
PasteIColours
#177753092Monday, November 09, 2015 8:13 AM GMT

Questions: What job are you applying for?: McDonalds cashier How good is your grammar?: My grandma is very good, she's the best around! How active are you?: Super dooper active, I run around the backyard once-in-a-blue-moon. Would you ever abuse admin?: I don't know who 'admin' is.. And no I don't think i'd abuse him/her. What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: I'd tell them off to my chemistry teacher! What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: If you mean unruly hair, I'd chop their hair off like a big string of.... nvm. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: Because I like flippig beef pattiyes! Fix this sentence up (with good grammar): i wahnt 2 be Hr @ rolbixias next tOp moddel i whahnt to2 Bee hrRhR @AT@at robixiLAS NEXCT ToP MOODEEEDL. Thank you for submitting. Expect a response in 24 hours or so: well, yes. if not, i will scream and throw a tantrum in frount of my slap-happy grandpappy. and no, it doesnt want to be upseted. so reply
TheDerpyWizard
#177768586Monday, November 09, 2015 7:47 PM GMT

Can we stop bumping Th- oh wait. NOOOOOO
brodybillion
#177995547Saturday, November 14, 2015 1:56 PM GMT

Application A Sweet Polar Fox What job are you applying for?: How good is your grammar?: My grammar is not the best but i am able to talk politely. How active are you?: I am normally active i play roblox 2 hours each day as a total. Would you ever abuse admin?: I would never abuse admin i have a passion for people and i feel it would be unfair. What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: If i saw somebody abusing admin i would drag their attention to me so everyone else would be fine. What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: If i saw someone being unruly i would isolate them from other people for a set amount of time. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: I would like to go for security rank because i enjoy the joyful people of roblox, and i don't want them disrupted
Ashq114
#178057751Sunday, November 15, 2015 2:56 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: Assistant Of Hxyley How good is your grammar?: Great. I can not use grammar if you don't want me to. How active are you?: Pretty active. On more than twice a week. Would you ever abuse admin?: No. That is a bad thing to do. What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: Report them immediately. What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: Tell them to stop, and if they don't walk away from them. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: I am good at helping people, can finish work fast and I am very creative. I listen very well as well.
OptimizedPrime
#178062591Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:37 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: supreme overlord How good is your grammar?: iz good How active are you?: i play on steam 24 hours Would you ever abuse admin?: yes What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: ban them.......................BECAUSE NOBODY ABUSES ADMIN BUT ME!!!!!! What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: ban them........CAUSE NOBODY IS UNRULY BUT ME! Why should we choose you to be that rank?: cause i said so *uses loki mind control staff*
djpenquin999
#178074127Sunday, November 15, 2015 7:49 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: Head Master How good is your grammar?: In today's society, it doesn't matter. How active are you?: Who cares. Would you ever abuse admin?: Every day. What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: Swat em. What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: Swat em. Why should we choose you to be that rank?: I haven't killed anyone since 1999.
pasadenasoph
#178365532Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:16 PM GMT

I am ######## to be an elite model. #### grammar is excellent.### am very active.### would never ##### admin, ever. EVER!!### would tell another admin and they would be kicked, #########.### would tell them that this is a respectable establishment and they would need to stop ###########.### am very confident and I assure that I am the perfect choice, along with the other amazing ######.
olddirtytshirt
#178368129Saturday, November 21, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

What job are you applying for?: your pet rat How good is your grammar?: i know grammar good How active are you?: i do not exercise :^) Would you ever abuse admin?: only if i got it What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin?: give them a high five What would you do if somebody was being unruly?: cheer for them Why should we choose you to be that rank?: because i am cool
ageneo5701
#178471838Monday, November 23, 2015 9:27 PM GMT

What job are you applying for? - I'm applying for the job of a model! If I could not be a model I would like the job of judge! How good is your grammar? - My grammar is very good, it always has been. How active are you? -I'm very active. I'm on this game pretty much every day! Would you ever abuse admin? - I would never do that! What would you do if you saw somebody abusing admin? - I would report them, I also might try to talk some sense into them. What would you do if somebody was being unruly? - I would talk to them, trying to get them to stop acting the way they are. If they didn't stop I would report them. Why should we choose you to be that rank? -Because I would be honored to take on this amazing job! I also am prepared to be dedicated to my job! Being a model would make my life complete! Plus I'm always reliable. Please choose me! Thank you!
paigegardens1
#178597814Thursday, November 26, 2015 4:02 AM GMT

What job are you applying for? Elite Model How good is your grammar? 9-10 Because sometimes I type to fast and spell incorrectly :P How Active Are You? Im active most of the time Would you ever abuse admin? No!! I know from a movie that "With great powers comes great responsibility" What would you do if someone was being unruly? Try to stop them or tell them that this is not allowed in the community. If that fails I would tell a admin or someone who could help. Why should we choose you for that rank? Because I feel like I should be given a chance to help support this group. I am willing, if necessary, to buy premium membership/buy Roux and give what I get to help the organization.