of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#173668Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:04 AM GMT

"White and Nerdy" Parody of "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionare They see me mowin'....my front lawn I know they're all thinkin' I'm so white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Can't you see I'm white and nerdy Look at me I'm white and nerdy I wanna roll with....the gangters But so far they all think I'm too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy I'm just too white and nerdy Really Really white and nerdy First in my class here at MIT Got skills, I'm a champion of D&D MC Escher that's my favorite rate MC Keep your 40 I'll just have an Earl Grey Tea My rims never span to the contrary You'll find they're quite stationary All o' my action figures are cherry Steven Hawkings in my library My Myspace page is all totally pimped out Got people beggin' for my top eight spaces Yo I know pi to 1000 places Ain't got no grills but I still wear braces I butter all o' my sandwiches with mayonasse I'm a whiz at Minesweeper I can play for days Once you see my sweet moves your goanna' stay amazed My fingers movin' so fast, I'll set the place ablaze Theres no killer app I havn't run Half past gal' well I'm number 1 Do Vector Calculus just for fun Ain't gog no gat but I got a soldering gun "Happy Days" is my favorite theme song I can sure kick your but in a game of ping pong I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on I'm fluent in javascript as well as Klingon They see me roll on...my Segway I know in my heart they think I'm white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Can't you see I'm white and nerdy Look at me I'm white and nerdy I'd like to roll with...the gangsters Although it's apparent I'm too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy I'm just too white and nerdy How'd I get so white and nerdy I've been browsing, inspecting, X-Men Comics ya know I collect 'em The pens in my pocket I must Pro-tect them My key ecinomic keyboard Never leaves me bored Shopping online for deals on smartable media I edit Wikipedia I know Holy Grail really well, I can recite it right now And have you ROTFLOL I have buisines doin' websites When my friends need some codes who do they call? I got an HTML for them all Even got a homepage for my dog Yo, I got myself a fanny pack They had enough saled down at the GAP Spend nice nights with a roll of bubble wrap POP! POP! Hope no one sees me, gettin freaky I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour cream I was in A&V club and Gell club and even the chess team Only question I, ever thought was hard Was do I like Kirk, or do I like Picard? Sepnd every weekend at the Rennaisance Fair Got my name on my underwear They see me strollin, they laughin', and rolling their eyes because I'm white and nerdy Just because I'm white and nerdy Just because I'm white and nerdy All becaouse I'm white and nerdy Holy cow, I'm white and nerdy I wanna bowl with...the gangsters! But oh well, it's obvious I'm white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy Think I'm just too white and nerdy I'm just too white and nerdy Look at me I'm white and nerdy {END} MORE SONGS TO COME! -EPikachu
EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#174851Friday, October 05, 2007 1:51 AM GMT

"Like A Surgeon" Parody of "Like A Virgin" by Madonna I finally made it through med school Somehow I made it through oh ho I'm just an intern, I still make a mistake or two o ho I was last...in my class Barely passed, at the Institute Anow I'm tryin' to avoid Yeah, I'm tryin' to avoid A malprictise suit Hey! Like a surgeon! Cuttin' for the very first time! Like a surgeon Organ Transplants, are my line Better get me all your gause nerse! This patient's faayydin' fast! Complications have set in.. Dont know how long heel laast Let me see, that I.V. Here we go...time to operate I'll turn his insides out, tuurrn his iiinsides out, And see what he ate! Like a surgeon...HEY! Cuttin' fer the very first time Like a surgeon Here's a Waiver, for you to siiign Woahoahooo, Woahoahoo, Woahoahooo It's a fact, I'm a quack! The disgrace, of the A.M.A. Cause my patients die. Cause my Paientients die, Before they can payyy Like a surgeon, Hey! Cuttin for the very first time! Like a surgeon Gotcher kidneys, on my mind! Like a Surgeon, ooh, like a surgeon! When I Reach inside! With my scapels, an' my forceps, and retractors! Oh,hooowoaho! Woahoeoh Woaho hooo OOh bebe, Yeah! I can feel your heartbeat! Fo' the very last tiime! {End} And, "Fat" Parody of "Bad" by Michal Jackson Your butt is wide! Well Mine is too You watch your mouth! Or I'll sit on you! The word is out! Better treat me right! Cause I'm the king... Of Cellulite Ham on! Ham on! Got my whole wheat...all right! My Zippers bust My buckles break I'm too much man For you to take The Pavement cracks When I fall down I've got more chins than chinatown Well I've never used a phone booth And I've never seen my toes When I go to the movies I take up seven rows Because I'm Fat! I'm Fat! Shamon! You know I'm Fat! I'm Fat, I,m really really fat! Because I'm Fat! I'm Fat! Comon! Ye know! Dontcha Call me pudgy portly or stout caouse I'll tell ya once again, WHOOSE FAT When I go out, To get the mail It measures on, The Ricters scale Down at the beach, I'm a lucky man! I'm the only one, Who gets a tan If I have one more, Pie a la mode I'm goanna need My own Zip Code When your only havin' seconds An' I'm havin' twenty thirds When I go to get my shoes shined, I've gotta take their word Because I'm Fat! I'm Fat Shamon! Because I'm fat! I'm fat! You know! Because I'm Fat! I'm Fat! COME ON! you know! And my shadow weighs a forty-two pounds so tell me once again! Whoose fat! When you see me comin' your way! Better gimme plenty space! And When I say I'm hungry, Just won't you feed my face Because I'm Fat! I'm Fat Shamon! Because I'm fat! I'm fat! You know! Because I'm Fat! I'm Fat! COME ON! you know! WOO WOO WOO! And when I sit around the house I really sit around the house You know Im fat, Im fat, come on You know Im fat, Im fat, you know it, you know it You know, you know, you know, come on And you know all by myself Im a crowd Lemme tell you once again, Whoose fat You know Im huge, Im fat, you know it You know Im fat, you know, You know Im fat, Im fat, you know it, you know And the whole world knows Im fat and Im proud Just tell me once again Whoose fat? {END} Tune in for more Weird AL Songs!
awsgames
Top 100 Poster
#175032Friday, October 05, 2007 6:32 AM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=141326 thread about weird al already made. Check down the row of threads before you click new thread.
EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#185147Thursday, October 11, 2007 2:23 AM GMT

Don't care, really... I just write the songs here Seriously folks, ya gotta love Weird Al.
are14
Top 100 Poster
#193185Tuesday, October 16, 2007 5:33 PM GMT

I do LOL!!
dirtrider
Top 100 Poster
#193222Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:04 PM GMT

lol me 2
Cade51
#193237Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:17 PM GMT

have you seen the one with the lego star wars.? The one about Anakan (I don't know how to spell his name)
EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#195063Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:31 PM GMT

My, oh my, this here anikin guy! Maybe Vader someday later but now he's just a small fry! Parody of American Pie
monork3
#195299Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:48 PM GMT

weird al is great. my favorite song is "smells like nirvana"
monork3
#195828Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:09 AM GMT

g
monork3
#195829Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:10 AM GMT

s
zeldafan334
#195885Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:26 AM GMT

...Anyways,does any of you know the lyrics for a song made by Weird Al Yankocic,"Hardware Store"?
EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#196182Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:06 PM GMT

uh... I think so...
inferior
#196730Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:34 PM GMT

ya bu the talks so fast i cant understand them though XD and i lke th e song the jedi song
PorkytheHedgehog
Top 100 Poster
#196774Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:58 PM GMT

The Star Wars one is called The Saga Begins and I'm a fan of Weird Al too.Do you know the lyrics for Polkamon and Polka Power?
gottahavepops8
#197288Friday, October 19, 2007 11:32 AM GMT

omg i want to know how you make this i love this song so badly so will show me how to make music
Darkna
#197646Friday, October 19, 2007 4:59 PM GMT

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain I take a look at my wife and realize shes very plain But thats just perfect for an amish like me You know I shun fancy things like electricity At 4:30 in the morning Im milkin cows Jebediah feeds the chickens and jacob plows... fool And Ive been milkin and plowin so long that Even ezekiel thinks that my mind is gone Im a man of the land, Im into discipline Got a Bible in my hand and a beard on my chin But if I finish all of my chores and you finish thine Then tonight were gonna party like its 1699 We been spending most our lives Living in an amish paradise Ive churned butter once or twice Living in an amish paradise Its hard work and sacrifice Living in an amish paradise We sell quilts at a discount price Living in an amish paradise A local boy kicked me in the butt last week I just smiled at him and I turned the other cheek I really dont care, in fact I wish him well cause Ill be laughing my head off when hes burning in hell But I aint never punched a tourist even if he deserved it An amish with a tude? You know thats unheard of I never wear buttons but I got a cool hat And my homies agree I really look good in black... fool If you come to visit, youll be bored to tears We havent even paid the phone bill in 300 years But we aint really quaint, so please dont point and stare Were just technologically impaired Theres no phone, no lights, no motorcar Not a single luxury Like robinson caruso Its as primitive as can be We been spending most our lives Living in an amish paradise Were just plain and simple guys Living in an amish paradise Theres no time for sin and vice Living in an amish paradise We dont fight, we all play nice Living in an amish paradise Hitchin up the buggy, churnin lots of butter Raised a barn on monday, soon Ill raise anutter Think youre really righteous? Think youre pure in heart? Well, I know Im a million time as humble as thou art Im the pious guy the little amlettes wanna be like On my knees day and night scorin points for the afterlife So dont be vain and dont be whiny Or else, my brother, I might have to get medieval on your heinie We been spending most our lives Living in an amish paradise Were all crazy mennonites Living in an amish paradise Theres no cops or traffic lights Living in an amish paradise But youd probably think it bites Living in an amish paradise Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh Ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-ahh-yecch!
bage7
#199610Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:34 PM GMT

white and nerdy
EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#203306Tuesday, October 23, 2007 4:04 AM GMT

I am gettin more lyrics as my craze for Weird Al Increases! Please tune in for more! Next I am getting "Eat It" and "The Saga Begins" and "EBay" and "A Constapated Song" and "Stuck in the drive thru!"
Kirby12
Top 100 Poster
#204993Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:15 PM GMT

Trapped in the drive thru, virus alert, and The night santa went crazy are his best songs
Kirby12
Top 100 Poster
#205046Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:09 PM GMT

ooh it was weird al's birthday yesterday...
milkshake30
#205282Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:38 PM GMT

We talked about him today in school. I'm suprised my teacher, that is in her 80s, knew about Weird Al. That's why I don't trust her...
Kirby12
Top 100 Poster
#205422Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:27 PM GMT

EVERYONE knows about weird al...
AC105
#206105Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:43 AM GMT

Who let the cows out? Moo! Moo! Moo!
EPikachu
Top 100 Poster
#249145Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:20 PM GMT

Yes! 2 new Weird Al songs! "Ebay" Parody of "I want it that way" by The Backstreet Boys Yeahh.... A used...pink bathrobe! A rare, mint snowglobe A Smurf, TV tray. I bought on Ebay My house.. is filled with.. This crap! Shows up in, bubble wrap! 'Most every day What I bought on Ebay Tell me why! I need another Pet Rock Tell me why-ey! I bought that Alf Alarm Clock! Tell me why. I bid on Shatner's old toupey They had it on Ebay! I'll buy....your nick nack! just check..my feed-back A++! They all say.. They love me on Ebay! Gonna buy! A slightly damaged golf bag! Gonna buy! Some beine babies new with tag From some guy, I never met in Nor-Way! Found him on EBay! I am the type, who, is liable to snipe you, With two seconds left, to go, whoaho! Got Paypal or Visa, Whaddever'l please ya As long as I've got, the dough! I'll buy...your tchotchkees Sell me....your watch please I'll buy (I'll buy, I'll buy, I'll buy!) I"M HIGHEST BIIDER! Junk keeps ariving in the mail From that worldwide garage sale Hey!, A duxel Hazard ash trey! Oh, yeah! I bought it on Ebay Wanna buy! A Pac-Man Fever Lunchbox! Waana Buy! A case of vintage tube socks Wanna buy, A kleenex used by Dr. Dre Found it on Ebay Wanna buyyy! That Ferra Faucet Poster Pez dispensers and a toaster Don't know why, The kind of stuff you'd throw away! I'll buy on Ebay What I bought on Ebayyy-y-y-y-y-y--y---yy------yyy --End-- and also "Eat It" Parody of "Beat It" by Michal Jackson How come your such a fuzzy young man! "Don't want no Cap'n Crunch don't want no Raisen Brand!" Well dontcha know that other kids are starvin' in Japan so Eat it! Just eat it Dont wan't to argue I dont wanna de-bate Don't want to hear about what kind of food you hate! You won't get no desert, till' ya clean off your plate so eat it! Dontcha tell me your full Just Eat It! Eat It! Get yerself an egg an' beat it! Have some more chicken, have some more pie! It doesnt matter if it's boiled or fried just Eat it (Eat it) Just Eat it (Eat it) Just Eat it (Eat it ) Just eat it (Eat it WOO) Your table manners are a cryin' shame! Your playin' with your food this ain't some kind of game! Now if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame so eat it..ta Just eat it (BRRR *burp*) Ya better listen better do what yer told! You haven't even touched your tuna casserole! You better chow down, or it's goanna get cold so Eat it I don't care if your full Just Eat it! Eat it! Open up your mouth and feed it! Have some more Yogurt, have some more Spam It doesn't matter if it's fresh or canned. Just Eat it! Eat it! Dontcha make me repeat it! Have a bananna, have a whole bunch, It doesn't matter what you have for lunch Just Eat it Eat it Eat it Eat it.... Eat it Eat it Eat it Eat it, uh huhh uh hhuuuhhh uh uuuuhhh uhhh hhhhuuuhhh *rad guitar music!* Eat it! Eat it! If it's gettin cold reheat it! Have a big dinner, have a lite snack If ya don't like it ya can't send it back Just eat it! eat it Get yerself an egg and beat it! Have some more chicken, have some more pie It doesnt matter if it's boiled or fried Just eat it! eat it! Dontcha make me repeat it! Have a bannana, have a whole bunch! It doesnt matter what you have for lunch, Just eat it! --End-- Tune in for more songs by Weird Al Yankovic!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right