of     213   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Earl111
#17604847Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:04 AM GMT

Journal Entry 11/17/90 "The waves flatten the shore. My attempt has yet failed, the ocean blue has beaten me. Such treasure, is something even I cant turn away from. Sadly... This treasure is a.....T.....I.......... Beware who travel the ocean blue, the isles await wandering sailors. And welcome lost souls....." This entry was of Captain Frez. Last seen departing from Ole Port. Earth has flooded, nothing but ocean, except for islands here and there. The world's population is 5% of what it used to be, for many drowned over the years. Will this world of water ever go back down? There is a rumor amongst traders and pirates. Nowadays technology is back to the 1800's. The rumor is actually more of a riddle, but some think they have figured it out. The riddle goes like this: Those who travel ocean blue, live down to expectations Amongst us lurks heroes and villians, but one crew of gold. 7 Keystone mark, yearn down deep for years. What found lost, hidden isles. Fantasy no longer fiction. World is what is now. Nothing gone to past the years. The salvation is here. Nobody will realize. This riddle sounds like somebody is talking about treasure? Right? Well, thats only half of it, the other sounds like someway to fix our earth back to what it was. So, this is adventure/fantasy roleplay, there are 7 main islands, and other ports and ships for stopping. This world is more different nowadays. Species of dreams are real. (Not wear-wolves and vampires though. Oh nonononon!) And me and the crew travel from island to island, finding all of the 7 keystones and seeing what they do. Rules: No godmodding Chatroom and story both welcome. I use a mix of both. Be friendly! Nobody is denied, just make your character sheet resonable! Ubering big NONO! I will choose admins. Admins: These roleplayers I have roleplayed with and in my opinion can trust them. Bloxxer33 XenonR17 SuperSparky More will be added as this RP starts! Character sheet: Name: Age: Gender: Rank: (I will give you the rankings Brave: (Yes, No, or sorta) Strengths: (Only 2) Weaknesses: (Atleast 1) Short history: Weapons: (Pistol, Some kind of sword, you can duel-weild but you can't have a pistol then, blunderbuss: Admins only! Bombs: Admins and people I trust! And just because it's not listed doesn't mean you cant have it!) Inventory: (Ect st00f.)
Earl111
#17605060Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:09 AM GMT

Rankings are Deckhand, Second mate, Swashbuckler, First mate, Trusted and admins: Buccaneer, Demolition, Admins: Second Captain. (DOH! forgot this! Please add appearance!) Name: Captain Tray, But you can just call me Tray Age: 32 Gender: Male Rank: Captain Brave: Yes Strengths: Tough, Brave Weaknesses: No common sence, reckless Short history: He wanted to search the sea for treasure and become a rich man. Weapons: Blunderbuss, Cutlass Inventory: Stale Chocolate (May come in handy!) Appearence: Coat, beard, 6'3, brown hair, blue eyes, boots
lakemop
#17605093Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:10 AM GMT

Name: James Age: 28 Gender: Male Rank Brave: Yes Strengths: Has a mecha suit he always wears,it can survive heats of up to 500 degrees Weaknesses: sinks like a rock in any type of liquid Short history: Weapons: Dual Energy Swords Inventory: Empty
Earl111
#17605142Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:11 AM GMT

( Accepted, though could you maybe make the swords a little less futuristic? Also, you get to name the ship since you joined first!)
lakemop
#17605206Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:12 AM GMT

ok dual viking swords (usualy a 2h for humans but this is a mecha!) and its hmmm ill call the ship: Bone Buster#2
Earl111
#17605250Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:13 AM GMT

( K, thanks. Now we should wait for 1-2 more people to join.)
EvilSnowMan1
#17605321Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:15 AM GMT

((il join))
Earl111
#17605366Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:16 AM GMT

(K, you could've just made the character sheet but ok :)
NukaColaHound
#17605388Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:17 AM GMT

(G'day.) Name: Stuart Tuscon Age: 25 Gender: Male Rank: Waiting on that. Brave: No. Unless there's a life in danger. Strengths: Incredibly acrobatic, skilled in all forms of medical treatment. Weaknesses: Unless there are lives at stake, he's incredibly timid and easily scared. Also, he vowed never to purposefully take the life of another living being. Short history: Once a successful doctor, Stuart escaped his luxurious life to attempt to save more lives than he ever could in the confines of a hospital. Weapons: A pistol, specially made to use nonlethal rubber bullets. They don't kill, but they sting like you wouldn't believe. Stuart's ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT. Inventory: Various medical tools and supplies, photograph, rubber bullets (x90), some assorted herbs.
EvilSnowMan1
#17605439Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:18 AM GMT

Name: Seth Age: 20 Gender: Male Rank: My rank Brave: Yup Strengths: Brave, Likes to think stuff though Weaknesses: Kinda weak Short history:Hes looking for adventure Weapons: Sniper, sword item: Ammo Appearence: BLue shirt with grey pants. Likes to wear a cowboy hat
NukaColaHound
#17605444Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:18 AM GMT

(Ah. Appearance. Are anthro characters allowed (don't see why they shouldn't be)?)
Earl111
#17605487Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:19 AM GMT

(Accepted, btw, you can choose a trusted rank too.)
EvilSnowMan1
#17605575Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:21 AM GMT

((Im going to be the new guy: Second mate, Is that the new guy?))
Earl111
#17605580Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:21 AM GMT

(Sure, if any of you guys have a good idea, i'll take it. lets start!) The Bone Buster #2 (Bone buster for short) was about to depart from the port. Captain Tray: All matey's aboard. We are going out to sea, and you don't need a waiver!
EvilSnowMan1
#17605614Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:22 AM GMT

Seth: all right sir. -Climbs onto ship-
NukaColaHound
#17605635Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:23 AM GMT

(Stuart Tuscon cont.) Appearance: Anthropomorphic (Google is your friend) husky, midnight-blue/pure white fur, gray t-shirt, olive green baggy pants, lightweight black/light blue/pink boots, chain bracelet.
NukaColaHound
#17605671Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:24 AM GMT

Stuart tugs at his pack anxiously, and cautiously loads into the ship.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#17605689Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:24 AM GMT

Name:Herrando Williams Age:34 Gender:Male Rank:(Meh) Brave: Kind of Strengths: Master swordsman, very fast Weaknesses: Not the best aim with a pistol... At all... Short history:Herrando Williams was born and raised on one of the more dangerous islands. So, he had to learn to be dangerous himself. Once he got off of the island finally, he went for the first good tavern he could find. There, when he heard about the 7 keystones rumor, he decided to join the little pirate crew searching for them. Weapons: A well forged and balanced steel rapier with a dagger for backup. Inventory:His studded leather armor and combat boots with a shoulder cauldron for extra protection of the neck. The shoulder cauldron is light and fairly thin, but it helps.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#17605714Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:25 AM GMT

(Nuka, use the sheet given.)
NukaColaHound
#17605749Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:26 AM GMT

(Sigurd, if you read a few posts back, you'd see that's just a continuation of my character sheet. :P)
Earl111
#17605754Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:26 AM GMT

(I like when people use their imagination. :3) Captain Tray: All aboard the Bone Buster! Crewmate: Sir, will we make it back to port alive? Captain Tray: "Hmmm... Probably not! But let that not slow us down, we will leave in 2 minutes, once all food is on board. Tray: Hey Seth! Go get the crates with oranges, we don't want scurvy.
EvilSnowMan1
#17605786Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:26 AM GMT

Seth: -nods- Ok. -runs off to grab the crates-
Earl111
#17605810Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:27 AM GMT

(Sigurd, you are accepted!) Tray: We will need all we can get! So start bringing some crates down to the storage room!
EvilSnowMan1
#17605848Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:28 AM GMT

Seth: -takes on down-
NukaColaHound
#17605862Wednesday, December 09, 2009 3:28 AM GMT

Sitting on the edge of the ship's stern, facing towards the ship, Stuart digs through his pockets and reveals a photo. He stares at it for a few moments, in a reverie of sorts, before stuffing it back in is pocket and looking across the ship at the great blue sea.

of     213   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right