of     1   

toph100
#179360081Wednesday, December 09, 2015 3:43 PM GMT

Hey guys so I am aware the ranking system has been a problem for awhile now, and I am so very sorry for that! Hopefully this is a way that everyone can be ranked up equally from how long they've been in it and their passion for music etc. Fill out this form and send it to me when you're done and I will see what rank you deserve! How long have you been in Music and Singing Lovers? Do you enjoy the posts that we have weekly, what's your favorite? How could you make the music team better? What do you suggest for improving the group? How often are you on to post? Desired Rank:
kistvaen
#179360125Wednesday, December 09, 2015 3:45 PM GMT

WRONG SUBFORUM IN THE RULES OF ALL FORUMS IT STATES NOT TO POST ON THE WRONG SUBFORUM THE RULES OF ALL FORUMS CAN BE FOUND IN THIS LINK http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80620879 QUOTEUNQUOTE "• Don’t Post in the Wrong Forum Each forum has a topic explained in its description. If you are not certain which forum you should post on, PM a mod and ask. Posts in the wrong forum may be moved or deleted without warning. Repeat posts may be flagged as spam." PLEASE POST IN C7G OTHERWISE KNOWN AS CLANS AND GUILDS THE LINK TO CLANS AND GUILDS CAN BE FOUND HERE http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=32 NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO DON'T COME BACK WITH YOUR GROUP/CLAN APPLICATIONS/URGENT MESSAGES/ANNOUNCEMENTS was i the man in your dreams
youareatourist
#179360276Wednesday, December 09, 2015 3:50 PM GMT

How long have you been in Music and Singing Lovers? longer than you've been alive LOOOOOOOL Do you enjoy the posts that we have weekly, what's your favorite? the one where you told me to stop talking about my weekly goat sacrifices to death cab for cutie, that was a riot!!!!!! xdddd How could you make the music team better? firing all of u lolllll What do you suggest for improving the group? letting me take over and also talk about my goat sacrificing How often are you on to post? well, whenever i'm not sacrificing goats, i'm usually on here while scouting out local farms to steal more goats from Desired Rank: Queen, Potentate, and Head Goat Sacrificer
KatyPerryRocks2003
#179583007Sunday, December 13, 2015 6:58 PM GMT

I have been in Music and Singing Lovers since I learned how groups worked xD I do enjoy the weekly posts. I have several favorites, but I enjoy the ones that ask about favorite genres, favorite artists, and favorite songs. I could make the team better with suggestions for weekly posts, suggesting a few of my favorites songs and artists (I listen to all kinds of genres, I wont just focus on my favorites), and I can build places for this game. I would recommend we add a few more pieces of clothing to the store. I could help find some that would work for both genders. I am busy with school, but when I am online, I always check the posts. My desired rank would be Song Writer and Music Lover♪♫
ReallyExpensive
#184277025Thursday, February 25, 2016 1:16 AM GMT

I've been in the group for about a year. OF COURSE I ENJOY THE WEEKLY POSTS! My favorite ones are the guess the song ones. I could change ranks, delete posts on the wall. Consequences. how many times have your posts been blocked by somebody else because they are spamming? I normally check roblox once a day. My desired rank is to stay (because I'm at the rank one lower than owner) but to have more permissions such as changing roles, deleting wall posts and maybe deleting users. #code print("lol im batman")
havana_cabello
#194433224Sunday, July 24, 2016 2:07 PM GMT

1. Since forever 2. Greedy by Ariana Grande 3. I would make sure all fans have the fun with the music there favorite artist releases 4. I would make the group active for the performing games 5. Everyday Singer/Songwriter
ZohanZ
#197940198Tuesday, September 06, 2016 7:38 AM GMT

IMPORTANT: Request for a New Rank How long have you been in Music and Singing Love##########'t know exactly but probably 11-12 months (This is my primary group cause music is bae). Do you enjoy the posts that we have weekly, what's your favorite? Of course I enjoy the weekly posts. My favourite would be the ones to do with singing or favourite song types because I love singing and I love many songs. How could you make the music team better? and What do you suggest for improving the group? In the future I may be able to provide a game for the group (A club). It will be in a long time like at the end of the year. (I will make it myself) Anybody in the DJ rank can provide music for the club with music codes. I suggest making a new rank ## ###### I know there is a rank for musicians but I believe Disc Jockeys should be its own separate rank for music producers, customisers/editors etc. People wishing to be a DJ must take an interview to test if they are worthy (Someone needs to be incharge of these). This is an idea I got from the group i was in previously. I will tell you when to notify the group of this and give updates. How often are you on to post? Honestly I post 1-3 times weekly. This is because of school. Desired Rank: If you make this new rank I have suggested please include me. I used to be part of a Club Dj Group but it closed down. Incase you don't make this new rank I'll be happy to stay as a music lover to be honest. I will still make the game if you don't make the DJ rank. Any issues or suggestions for the game just reply or message me. Thanks c: Kind Regards DJ Zo.
slow_dive
#197948999Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:50 PM GMT

How long have you been in Music and Singing ####### never Do you enjoy the posts that we have weekly, what's your favorite? idk How could you make the music team better? more shoegaze What do you suggest for improving the group? more shoegaze [2] How often are you on to post? all the time, do i look like i have a life??? Desired Rank: all of them
bowIandIarrows
#212959906Tuesday, March 28, 2017 2:30 AM GMT

Hello! So I know I just joined, but I am not just a music ###### I LOVE TO SING :)!!!!! I would like to be upgraded to singer. I'm in # different choirs to show my passion for singing, and if it's alright with you, I want to be upgraded in this group also to show my passion. Thank you! - BowIandIarrows
Lulu8088
#221393142Saturday, July 15, 2017 7:22 AM GMT

Hello, I've been in the group for about two years now. I do enjoy posts that we have weekly, the ones I enjoy the most are usually the questions that ask what are our favorite songs to listen to over the summer, or for finals, or anything similar. I can make the music team better by monitoring the posts that go on in the wall so there won't be spammers or drama, and I can help change ranks when needed. I suggest that the group can do some hangouts every once in a while so everyone in the group can feel more welcomed, create friendships, get to know who is also in the group, etc. I am on to post currently every day. My desired rank is to be a singer and dancer, because my passion and talent has been singing ever since my young childhood, and i am currently doing dance classes too. Thank you for reading (:
happynerdkid12
#227405779Friday, November 10, 2017 6:31 PM GMT

How long have you been in Music and Singing ####### A week or so I really interested though. Do you enjoy the posts that we have weekly, what's your favorite? The October Jams currently. How could you make the music team better? I could sing really well. What do you suggest for improving the group? More original music like more people singing their own jams they make up. How often are you on to post? 24/7 Desired Rank: singers🎤

of     1