of     1   

RetroMk1
#179612123Monday, December 14, 2015 2:05 AM GMT

Thanks for the good times... Moldymasterchiff kittykat8000 LeedsUnitedFan Huzzz teez115 Marekian gallade456789 nicolito909 Eglorfang redslash40 danfr444 trombolijo willbot5 Dannyblue343 Whenever I think of your username I think of past memories... you guys were the strongest and most nostalgic memories I had. I remember the christmas in 2014 with moldymasterchiff... aww man that was gold... We had football in common and so many other things you really were a best friend on this game, such a funny person... I'm going to miss super happy fun slide and rocky balboa :'c kittykat8000 we go wayyy backk to Kerr3 and puffyhihihi me and you training all day after school meeting up and i was completely amazed when you started copying balls and i just couldnt understand it i was such a noob! It was great and soo nostalgic looking back LeedsUnitedFan and your perfected grammar.... I love you man, I always felt you gave up on roblox too early and I kinda tried to get you playing again but real life comes first... I remember the first day i met you and signed you on the spot... you weren't even playing but the way you spoke I knew you were good person to have around It was amazing seeing develop and after that any time you played you were just naturally pro but unknown. Huzzz you were always quiet but spoke when you needed too... very chilled out and just liked playing games i guess... I remember the time I helped you build that midevil times house for your friend and he gave me BC! lol... But yea you were such a good friend and a big part of rangers... thanks. aw Marekian, at first you were just a player that i coached but after you cameback from a break u made kits and everything... You were a true friend and we had good times with you being goalkeeper and then outfield. gallade456789.. a later person to come into my life on roblox...a true blue nose lad... you were always a good player.... people would just not think much of you when you played cause you didnt try anything stupid... you were a very good player with passing abilities and very few mistakes...I can't believe you want to keep rangers going and it means soo much to me, good luck and i really hope it works out for you. Nicolito909... I remember the time you came to me asking to join rangers, that really was the start of a good friendship. You were a true gamer, me and you up late doing stupid sht.... I remembered you way wayy back with MajorZombieKing and tito2018 in 2011... I'm gonna miss you bro :C take care. Eglorfang... you were a special part of my roblox career as a newbie to team owning... You were the first proper GK I signed when I created rangers and we had some amazing moments with redslash40 and willbot5. Redslash40... you skrub! xD I love you man even though we had some falling outs. You created memories for me to look back on with they videos you posted on youtube and damn, a true friend and ill never forget you. and I still have you on fb :) peace out bro. stay safe danfr444, I remember willbot5 telling me to sign you as a gk and i wasn't really wanting to but I went with will's word and signed you... you turned out to be a great friend and a funny one too alongside moldymasterchiff. Trombolijo, you dutch beast... such an amazing playing just like gallade and leedsunitedfan... no1 even knew it but i did....So technical and always made great chemistry with any new signings. i wish i could chat with you one last time. Willbot5, you were with me from the start bro! too many things to remember... we been through a lot bro but you were apart of rangers and me... you were a great friend and sooo inconsistent when playing but it was fun, another great friend and were with me through thick and thin... Take care bro ;) Dannyblue343, probably one of my only successful tps scouts and I always thought tps would be where i could train people and make a good friendship... that failed... But I found you, A close friend and a great player. I'll miss you peace bro :) But my time is up alongside trombolijo, leedsunitedfan, danfr444, redslash40, eglorfang, marekian and huzzz... would be good to meet up one last time... for good... but that's just life. Reason for leaving? turned 16 on 18/08/15. I'm working as an Apprentice Bus Mechanic mon-fri 8am-4pm and still playing football tuesday and thursday 5:30-8pm and sunday game in the morning... Also bought myself a MG ZR Trophy 1.4 twincam 16v(a car) and spend spare time on it... I have no time for this game and if i did have time it would just be chilling listening to music and doing other more important things other than roblox... but ill check up whenever i can. Christmas season guys... So many good memories around christmas time on roblox... Have a good christmas guys and take care! all of you! :') I hope you all enjoyed playing for Rangers. ROBLOX has definitely been a successful childhood game for me. #WATP #YOOOOADRIAN! #fool #chump #willy #tuna #C: #yo #raw #chemistry #reallife #bwoi #nostalgic Thank you...
iShortstop
#179614650Monday, December 14, 2015 2:44 AM GMT

Cya Man We Had Some Good Times #Raw #Hail
huzzz
#179628483Monday, December 14, 2015 11:09 AM GMT

Means a lot Kerr. We shared some real fun times and you've always been an amazing friend. I am really greatful that I met you because you made Roblox and my childhood such a fun experience, so thank you. Sad to see everything coming to an end. Gonna miss you. Hope we still keep in touch :)
gallade456789
#179638405Monday, December 14, 2015 6:22 PM GMT

Started tearing up after reading this man ;-;. You were a great coach and leader, I always admired your dribbling abilities, how you could take on 2-3 men and still get away with the ball. Admired it that much that whenever I wasn't training or playing a match I would go back to my stadium and practice my skills, and ball control. You never turned your back on us when we needed you, and you always picked us up when we were down. I will miss you, remember the times we had an cherish them forever. Goodbye, good luck in life. #WATP
armeniodbest
#179639105Monday, December 14, 2015 6:40 PM GMT

Miss you kerr man
RetroMk1
#179641958Monday, December 14, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

I missed you out armeniodbest! oh arm, We were in the same ro-soccer era way back in 2011 only later on in early 2015 did We become true friends... A great role model and I just got on with you so well... Idk how i missed you out... It wasn't as if you werent as important... I just missed you... sorry arm... You we're a great coach for the team and I hope to talk soon.
teez115
#179649998Monday, December 14, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

: (
Dziazas
#179664761Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:17 AM GMT

Bye Kerr, I'm so grateful for time we spent on ro-soccer and this website together. Lots of memories, too much to tell. I'm in your similar position, logged in only to see if new roblox visor came out and I then saw you left. If you read this or don't, best wishes in life. -D.J.
Dziazas
#179664868Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:18 AM GMT

Oh and yes live long the 2011-2012 era :)
RetroMk1
#179706407Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:00 PM GMT

2011-2012 was the best :')
Lewkkzor
#179707432Tuesday, December 15, 2015 9:17 PM GMT

ok cool
gromo1311
#179998066Monday, December 21, 2015 1:49 AM GMT

cya kerr :(
Xdeno
#197114606Saturday, August 27, 2016 9:50 AM GMT

:((
vRobben
#198421321Wednesday, September 14, 2016 12:22 PM GMT

Cya retro u were a good coach to me and made me start my career in 2014 i love you man Its too sad to see u go :(( -Cody10204
redslash40
#203377155Saturday, December 03, 2016 8:49 AM GMT

Man this made me so sad. My eyes are tearing up while I'm on my computer. I'll hit you up on insta Kerr so this post is mainly for the other ro-soccer players. I love you all. I love this game. I would do anything to revisit those times with you all. I miss logging on this game, at any point in time, and finding a scrim full of my closest friends. I miss WIC, I miss all those rivalries, league games, and competitiveness that fueled my summers. This game gave me the opportunity to feel like a real life professional soccer player, and I will never forget that. Thank you to everyone who made it worth while. Shout out Harris2cool, eglorfang, Kerr, x2remix, nico, greglory, huzz, turtlebaseball, pekenorik1, grouchydarthvader, slayer, jezi, noa and anyone I ever played with. Special thanks to tehfunny for teaching me how to GK, taking me under his wing and showing me what it is to be a pro. Take care everyone. -R40
BMLGUY
#203380750Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:09 AM GMT

Saying my piece "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
73_2
#217171632Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:38 PM GMT

Miss you man x - harsh
IOS_BOY
#227022678Monday, October 30, 2017 7:38 PM GMT

hmmm Brick plant = avia_tion alt = https://www.roblox.com/users/71133342/profile roblox = you guessed it ios_boy.

of     1