of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

UnsourcedAnon
#182181179Friday, January 22, 2016 9:35 PM GMT

Truly, I am amazed by Chimmihc's divine scripting capabilities. I have witnessed him developing 3D physics frameworks in "pure" Lua with ease. He has many custom APIs/libraries for HTTP manipulation on his website. I am baffled by his mastery of hexadecimal/octal digits. He has repeatedly claimed to be the only truly qualified scripter on the Scripters sub-section, and I believe him entirely. I have seen him easily correct "established professionals" such as "cntkillme" and "stravant" through simple statements. During a special and privileged conversation with the scripting deity, he often referred to himself as the "Lord of Lua." He evidenced this by creating a simple algorithm to solve arcsin derivatives and sinusoid integrals. He has explicitly told me his hopes of clearing this intoxicated website of scripting novices, and teaching them to attain his level of proficiency. If you would like to communicate the master himself(Who is also preparing to host "streamed" tutorials on his website), message the individual below: http://www.roblox.com/users/68338877/profile
UnsourcedAnon
#182181718Friday, January 22, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

Well adolescent schoolchildren, are you afraid of Chimmihc's divine capabilities? That is why you have not responded. You cannot handle his evident superiority.
UnsourcedAnon
#182183071Friday, January 22, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Alright then. Well, contact Chimmihc to receive scripting tutorials on his website. He is willing to give you mere segments of his total knowledge for consecutive "lifetime" payments of 150,000 ROBUX.
UnsourcedAnon
#182213576Saturday, January 23, 2016 5:58 AM GMT

Come on then, I suppose. Do not deny yourselves such a splendid opportunity. The Lord of Lua, Chimmihc, is constantly willing to revise the community's scripting knowledge. Join him in his quest. As I type this message out, Chimmihc is creating a simple programming language using Assembly and C-based string-manipulation.
Aetricity
#182213783Saturday, January 23, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

I think this would be better posted in scripters, but he sounds awesome. I'm pretty good with lua, but I would not really go as far as to say I'm proficient or anything. Henceforth, we shall venture! | http://www.roblox.com/1-Post-item?id=318384228 | [+20k(?)]
UnsourcedAnon
#182215978Saturday, January 23, 2016 6:56 AM GMT

" but he sounds awesome" Indeed he is. When I last spoke with Chimmihc earlier today, he hinted towards me that he is also developing a mechanism to efficiently implement client-sided physics over an Internet connection in C++. I am hoping that he will give us public access to his newly-created private Github repository.
penguinology
#182216049Saturday, January 23, 2016 6:59 AM GMT

woah he can script like thousands upon thousands of people also can
UnsourcedAnon
#182216669Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:16 AM GMT

"woah he can script like thousands upon thousands of people also can" You seem to misinterpret the simple fact that Chimmihc has much greater scripting proficiency than the "thousands upon thousands of people" that you specify. He himself is quite prodigal. I am surprised that he has not become a pioneer in the computational-physics community, given that he regularly uses advanced and complex mathematical libraries to simulate physics as a personal hobby.
penguinology
#182216810Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:21 AM GMT

"You seem to misinterpret the simple fact that Chimmihc has much greater scripting proficiency than the "thousands upon thousands of people" that you specify. He himself is quite prodigal. I am surprised that he has not become a pioneer in the computational-physics community, given that he regularly uses advanced and complex mathematical libraries to simulate physics as a personal hobby." alright but nobody here really gives two craps because hardly anyone here is involved with LUA or any of the sorts you might wanna post this in ATR or Scripting Helpers tbqh
Aetricity
#182217332Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:38 AM GMT

Whoa. That sounds cool. I am working on a command prompt simulator (inactively) and a learning AI but I'd imagine that would be much more complex than what I'm doing. Henceforth, we shall venture! | http://www.roblox.com/1-Post-item?id=318384228 | [+3.2k]
Groundskeeper
#182217470Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:42 AM GMT

Can't tell if you're being serious OP but maybe I should keep this pinned for Ashley.
Noe13
#182217635Saturday, January 23, 2016 7:47 AM GMT

inb4 he becomes a hacker
UnsourcedAnon
#182218069Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:01 AM GMT

"Can't tell if you're being serious OP but maybe I should keep this pinned for Ashley" Who is "Ashley"? I hope you are not referring to the skid of the Scripters sub-section by the username of NotAshley. I am being entirely serious at the moment. That user is regularly corrected for her inability to script effectively by other inferior users such as cntkillme. Coincidentally, "she" actually has a sort of romantic bond with cntkillme on the RbxDev private forum. In fact, she lacks the ability to perform welding, a simple task in Rbx.Lua. You should not communicate with such naive individuals.
Mario620
#182218107Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:02 AM GMT

Are you using a thesaurus to help you come up with big words to make you sound smart?
UnsourcedAnon
#182218145Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:04 AM GMT

"Are you using a thesaurus to help you come up with big words to make you sound smart?" No. Unfortunately, I am afflicted with the abysmal ability of only being capable of structuring basic vocabulary words to form a sentence.
Groundskeeper
#182218192Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:05 AM GMT

"Who is "Ashley"? I hope you are not referring to the skid of the Scripters sub-section by the username of NotAshley." Ouch...
Groundskeeper
#182218303Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:09 AM GMT

I find her scripting pretty impressive tbh even if she's just a novice. I mean she has other aspirations too.
Groundskeeper
#182218748Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:23 AM GMT

Also WTF do you mean romantic bond?
saymyname77
#182218967Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:31 AM GMT

All hail chimmihc
UnsourcedAnon
#182218977Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:32 AM GMT

"Also WTF do you mean romantic bond?" I will describe it as explicitly as I deem possible. cntkillme is an "established" programmer/scripter with various years of experience directly "contributing" to the ROBLOX development community by describing the functionality of Lua. Despite the corrections, she seems to genuinely admire his presence greatly, given that cntkillme applies great detail to his explanations. They appear to have a rather close Internet relationship on the private forum. The public interaction often consists of discussion involving personal aspects of their lives to a significant extent. I believe that they also collaborated on development of a very simplistic CFrame module. I would personally state that the comments made to each-other are often somewhat "intimate" and "covert."
Groundskeeper
#182219067Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:35 AM GMT

Whaaa...
UnsourcedAnon
#182219259Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:43 AM GMT

If you are still somewhat confused, simply read this thread to see what she admires: http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=180824440
Groundskeeper
#182219342Saturday, January 23, 2016 8:47 AM GMT

You some kinda code purist? lol
NotAshley
#182270494Sunday, January 24, 2016 12:50 AM GMT

1) cntkillme hates me and I hate cntkillme 2) I was never in RBXDev
UnsourcedAnon
#182277185Sunday, January 24, 2016 2:26 AM GMT

"1) cntkillme hates me and I hate cntkillme" The objective evidence on the RbxDev forum strongly contradicts this. You are denying this to magnify your supposed "Lua independance." Also, cntkillme does not "hate" any users on the website, other than Chimmihc(Due to his scripting superiority). cntkillme is merely concerned with fueling his rather-childish narcissism by constantly patronizing other users. "2) I was never in RBXDev" More instinctual denial, it would seem. I frequently notice you creating threads about your MySQL database on the RbxDev forum and how you use it to store virtual logs of "Forum Battle Data." On a somewhat-unrelated note, I am rather intrigued by your interaction with Groundskeeper. Given the individual's quick tendency to justify your inexperience, I think that you are denying my claims so that you can continue to deceive him/her with ease. That is purely selfish behavior. ------------------------------------ Now then, let us return to Chimmihc. I am going to upload photos of Chimmihc's simple physic simulations for interested user such as Aetricity in awhile. Remained prepared until further notice.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right