lnplodedalt
#183569226Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

omg this post is perfect
penguinology
#183569229Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:02 AM GMT

ME WHEN I SEE THREADS LIKE THIS 🖕🏿👦🏿🔫
Aetricity
#183569323Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:04 AM GMT

"ME WHEN I SEE THREADS LIKE THIS 🖕🏿👦🏿🔫" WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON OPINIONS Henceforth, we shall venture! | http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?id=358895179 | [+~3.8k]
c_lx
#183569458Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:07 AM GMT

you have the iq to press ctrl + v
cruzymudwulf
#183569540Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:09 AM GMT

alright so im just gonna get started and say your a really big ass you just make the biggest ass of yourself basically all the time i know that you probably are just trying to get a rise out of people and will probably enjoy reading my response (as would i if i were you in this hypothetical scenario but on the off chance that you are being serious which seems to be case so i will assume you just seem really really insecure about yourself in an almost Freudian kind of way you know your nothing especially compared to someone with the intelligentsia magnitude of myself so you try to compensate for your dumbness and general tomfoolery with large words that do not flow at all within the sentence structure and then you complain when people make of your prose and try to say they just don't understand because your just so smart and all but i think your the stupid one because literally and i mean literally everyone knows your just using big words so you can feel better and seem like your smart or something but its really just ANNOYING to read and i guess that's the biggest problem joy have not the fact that your so smart and nobody understands you no they understand you more than you understand yourself your biggest problem is that your so stupid and just so dumb that you are completely oblivious to the fact that nobody likes you because your simply an annoying and basic person that nobody wants to talk because all you talk about and concern with is yourself but if you want to keep doing so go right ahead be my guest btw you know nothing about math and i can tell already because you only talk about basic mathematica so your a big noob you froob opinions are alot like butts everyone's got one me? ive got plenty so go back to 4chan you froob
Night561
#183569675Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:11 AM GMT

Hello other adolescent child.
DogeKip
#183570049Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:20 AM GMT

I regret that I've arrived to this post located here all too late, as I seemed to have missed the time of discussion with an individual as unique and brilliant as myself, what a shameful occurrence. Establishing mathematical patterns from nature has been ingrained into my head since I was a child, and seeing as though you possess a similar mindset is intriguing. Clearly you have matured to a greater age than I, yet you could pose insight into what my future may hold. Knowing your type from personal experience, I could only assume that you would yet respond to this reply with some sort of condescension centering on your vast arrogance, albeit deserved as you are superior to most, yet not all of society. There are other individuals as remarkable as you out there and posting here will get you nowhere. Feel free to contact me. [Redacted signature]
cruzymudwulf
#183570446Sunday, February 14, 2016 6:29 AM GMT

i am the next step in human evolution i am h. superior (i can't post the rest of h because roblox is censoring me)me
Moronism
#183746169Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:14 AM GMT

Now that I have returned from a temporary "stasis" interval, I can adequately attempt to address only the partially "logical" statements. "I apologize for the misudnerstanding" Aetricity, your solution is rather "concrete" in terms of RBX.Lua-based development. I intend to implement a much more modular approach by simply using custom data structures("Stack" tables, preferentially) to represent each address appropriately. Signals to a "Call Stack" within the MainModule will manage activity quite well. Nonetheless, I am rather pleased by your attempts to provide a reasonable response. The ability to restrain yourself from blatant exhibition of pseudo-verbal aggression within the presence of objective evidence clearly indicates that you are an individual of considerable intelligence. Despite your average intellect, I would consider you a person of uncertain value to discuss basic programming-related material with.
cruzymudwulf
#183763645Tuesday, February 16, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

my post is only logical for those with superior intelligence all others try but fail
Moronism
#183781953Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:02 PM GMT

"my post is only logical for those with superior intelligence all others try but fail" You have constructed a splendid illusion. Unfortunately, I cannot receive any direct, sustainable intellectual pleasure by participating in your otherwise futile cycles of role-play. Thus, I would suggest that you either provide a coherent, logically-valid argument, or make your provocation attempts "entertaining" for me.
bobthecheeseburger
#183782113Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:04 PM GMT

you already posted this like 2 days ago
sappire130
#183783161Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:18 PM GMT

"And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature." Here, the second main clause is explaining the first. As such, the word "the" following the colon should not be capitalized.
Beicks
#183783181Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:18 PM GMT

high iq =/= intelligence IQ is used to determine someone's capacity to solve a problem.
talkbar
#183783319Tuesday, February 16, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

the title of this really bugged me.
cruzymudwulf
#183787930Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:21 AM GMT

"You have co◄◄nstructed a splendid illusion.◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘ ◘◘◘◘◄•••• Unfortun••••ately, I cannot receive◄ any direct, sustainable intellectual pleasure by participating ••••••in your other••••••wise futile cycles o••••f role-play.◘◘◘◘ ◘◘◘◘╚◄ Thus, I would suggest that you eit◄◄her provide a c••••oherent, logically-valid argument,◄ o••••r make your provocation attempts "entertaining" for me." ◘◘◘◘v•••◘◘◄◄◘◘◘◘◘◘◄◄• big talk for•••• a peabrain like yv••ourself your just Backpedaling , cowering in front of my SUPERIOR intellectual that you could never◄ possibly ◘◘◄◄◄◘◘ EVEN imagine / comprehend..•••••••• if your so smart then debate me... ◘◄◄◘◘◘◄◄◄◄•••• dont just say OH no i just cant Understand what You just Said •••••••••••••••••••••• JUST ADMIT tha◄t you know•••• nothing TAKE the s◄ocratic Pledge.... You p◄robably dont even know how So Crates Is,.... How pathetic..... You littl••••e froob i will Destroy you so hard Ill send you back to Age of Empires (1997)******◄◄◄ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• *

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3