of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

thatGirlMaggy
#184602962Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:42 PM GMT

in fact, being arrogant can even be a positive trait depending on how you see it and utilize it. if your arrogance plays a part in your motivation, perhaps it's even better than believing you're equal to others, or that they are truly capable of beating you, isn't it? so long you don't act with your arrogance; belittle others and degrade them and develop a narcissistic behaviour (notice that arrogance isn't necessarily narcissism, but narcissism is definitely arrogance) then you're in no wrong, i'd argue in a better state of mind :]
ihatecreeper600
#184603004Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

It has reached the point where it hurts to wake up in the morning. how can we live on a world without jontron?
SkittleWizard
#184603017Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:43 PM GMT

.... huh. -walks away-
yPix
#184603048Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

raported Sponge is life sponge is love 2k16
thatGirlMaggy
#184603051Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

"It has reached the point where it hurts to wake up in the morning." ah, sorry. your narrow mind must be getting narrower everyday in that case
FishLAD
#184603065Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

every behaviour is beneficial to survival in some aspect, hence why we all have them. -fishLAD <
Remus_Fetus
#184603068Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

Arrogance isn't pride though. You're mainly talking about pride I think.
GIaceons
#184603081Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

the only thing is when it gets to the point where they rub it in your face of being some kind of higher being or feel like they have the need to http://www.roblox.com/temmie-sleepy-item?id=332151568 sleepy temmie
Groundskeeper
#184603096Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

i find arrogance very attractive if it's a founded claim.
ihatecreeper600
#184603100Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:45 PM GMT

Mum! Come look at this, come look at this. how can we live on a world without jontron?
Unintelligent_Anon
#184603147Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:46 PM GMT

In an attempt to adhere to your fundamentally flawed statement, the vast majority of "arrogant" individuals are entirely narcissistic. Narcissism distorts intellectual reasoning by constructing illusions of self-perceived inferiority. TheMagentaDelight exhibits his dominant naivety, as usual.
thatGirlMaggy
#184603203Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:47 PM GMT

"every behaviour is beneficial to survival in some aspect, hence why we all have them." not every behaviour. "Arrogance isn't pride though. You're mainly talking about pride I think." no. pride definitely lies under the category of arrogance along with narcissism, but what i'm specifically talking about is an arrogant mindset; believing you're better than others and if they beat you, you can do better. "the only thing is when it gets to the point where they rub it in your face of being some kind of higher being or feel like they have the need to" yes, hence >o long you don't act with your arrogance; belittle others and degrade them and develop a narcissistic behaviour (notice that arrogance isn't necessarily narcissism, but narcissism is definitely arrogance) then you're in no wrong, i'd argue in a better state of mind :]
Janitors_Closet
#184603262Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

I have learned to accept my arrogance and use it to my advantage manipulation and deception
thatGirlMaggy
#184603325Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

"In an attempt to adhere to your fundamentally flawed statement, the vast majority of "arrogant" individuals are entirely narcissistic." perchance if you read between the lines of my apparently "flawed" statement, you'd notice i definitely pointed out narcissism didn't include this, thus making your statement "flawed". "Narcissism distorts intellectual reasoning by constructing illusions of self-perceived inferiority." oh, thanks. totally didn't know that ^_^ "TheMagentaDelight exhibits his dominant naivety, as usual." an attempt of hiding his thesauras synonym platform is to be expected from the AnonAnonymous - as usual.
FishLAD
#184603405Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:50 PM GMT

@that- yes every behaviour is healthy, it becomes unhealthy when they combine to create pathology, e.g. its healthy to be sad, this allows you to empathise with other people, but if you enter a state of permanent melancholy, then a healthy emotion, sadness, has become a hinderance. But yes, litrally every behaviour, in the correct environment, will be useful. (biologically speaking) -fishLAD <
ihatecreeper600
#184603478Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

I'm pretty sure I'd be put on drama alert if I did that, just saying. how can we live on a world without jontron?
thatGirlMaggy
#184603492Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:52 PM GMT

"yes every behaviour is healthy, it becomes unhealthy when they combine to create pathology, e.g. its healthy to be sad, this allows you to empathise with other people, but if you enter a state of permanent melancholy, then a healthy emotion, sadness, has become a hinderance. But yes, litrally every behaviour, in the correct environment, will be useful. (biologically speaking)" in that sense, surely. but what i was understanding from your post, it was that every behaviour to any extent is healthy. my mistake :]
Remus_Fetus
#184603512Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:52 PM GMT

Being arrogant leads to fights. I like being humble rather than arrogance. Although being too humble is unattractive. Being too arrogant and vain is also unattractive. In my opinion I'd rather be with someone that is humble. Being to arrogant lead to having my arse handed to me more than a few times.
thatGirlMaggy
#184603519Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:52 PM GMT

is the creeper guy a bot???
DaggerJax
#184603549Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

narcissism is actual love for the image of yourself, wanting to have a relationship with yourself or something think its a mental condition egotistical is what you likely mean somebody hasn't been taking their anti-edgy pills | ot's meteorologist
thatGirlMaggy
#184603627Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

"Being arrogant leads to fights. I like being humble rather than arrogance. Although being too humble is unattractive. Being too arrogant and vain is also unattractive. In my opinion I'd rather be with someone that is humble. Being to arrogant lead to having my arse handed to me more than a few times." but that's ACTING with arrogance, which is something i do not support however the mindset is indeed valuable. - "humility isn't a virtue, underestimating your abilities is just as dishonest as overestimating them"
Remus_Fetus
#184603630Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

Looks like he is a bot.
ihatecreeper600
#184603639Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

So I'm still uhh still on guard, alert, still uhh still raised on that topic. how can we live on a world without jontron?
DarkImperiator
#184603643Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:54 PM GMT

Dun dun
thatGirlMaggy
#184603767Tuesday, March 01, 2016 9:56 PM GMT

"narcissism is actual love for the image of yourself, wanting to have a relationship with yourself or something think its a mental condition egotistical is what you likely mean." god damn i loathe repeating myself, lol. >(notice that arrogance isn't necessarily narcissism, but narcissism is definitely arrogance) >so long you don't act with your arrogance; belittle others and degrade them and develop a narcissistic behaviour >if your arrogance plays a part in your motivation, perhaps it's even better than believing you're equal to others, or that they are truly capable of beating you, isn't it? >i'd argue in a better state of mind :] i will repeat this for the last time: i am not talking about narcissism, i do not encourage others to act with their arrogant minds, however i do encourage others to possess such a mindset subconsciously

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right