of     1   

TwoFingerDeathPunch
#184970428Tuesday, March 08, 2016 4:02 AM GMT

Many people still to this day talk about me, and questioned why I AAed, and left. This Q and A will help. Q: Why did you leave USM? A: Abienno became corrupt, I was told by many that I was going to be "replaced". Apparently Abienno got tired of me. He's also nothing but a money grabber, and doesn't care about his groups, only the money. He's filthy rich. Here's a real message I got sent in reply on roblox. RE: Hello AbiennoFernandez wrote at 2/5/2016 2:23 AM Report Abuse USM can't run without money you absolute tw*t. I have 100,000 ROBUX, I could DEV Ex it for 200 dollars right now if I wanted to but I'm saving for a massive AD run. Get lost. Q: Why did you AA when you left? A: I did it to make it clear we weren't fooling around. Shortly before I left, he wasn't recognizing his Special Forces. MSOR threatened to leave, and he didn't listen. They ended up leaving. Abienno made me his "puppet" without even realizing. I had turned in an old friend who was leaving, to Abienno. That's when I realized I was his puppet. I was filled with anger. It was the start of a revolution. Q: Are you returning to USM? A: No, I wish though. Perhaps eventually Abienno and I will look both ways and he will come to his senses. To this day, I'm banned from all his groups and USM. I haven't caught up lately with the revolution, and haven't posted lately on YouTube due to me getting caught up with life. I'm not going to work with someone that's corrupt like Donald Trump. Q: What happened to UDT? A: After I had left, I had taken all of the UDT. They were my family, and to this day we're still all close as family. It's a great friendship, and some of us plan on becoming friends in the real world. Great isn't it? We're moving on with our lives and progressing everyday. After I had left, and taken UDT, Abienno saw no sense in keeping UDT. He couldn't keep up with it. Q: What will you do now? A: I got bored somewhat with the revolution and Saints. I am working on a new project, Brotherhood of Steel. I am a huge Fallout 4 fan, as well as the series. I'm always looking forward to new members, and grow my group. I have the Prydwen and it has been launched. I've basically moved on from USM, and we should all move on. Abienno stated to me before in game, "I don't hold grudges", yet I am told to this day he still talks about me. I wish we could restore our friendship, but what is done is done. Q: Are you staying in the WW2 genre? A: Yes, as a matter of fact I got tired of reuniting the Germans, and joined the Russians. I'm becoming an officer, and plan on staying in it for a long time. Even if I return to USM, I know for a fact many people hate me, but it's sad. They're confused. They're blinded by Abienno's corruption. Many people targeted me, and I am still a DDoS target in USM. But they don't know my side of the story. Q: Can I join Brotherhood of Steel? A: Yes, absolutely. You just simply send it a join request, and head on too a training. I'm looking for officers currently, due to the lack of attendance. It was just created. I have left replies open so people may speak freely in the comments. Who knows, maybe I will get abienno mad heh. #FreeUSM
UnsourcedAnon
#184970677Tuesday, March 08, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

Yes, I too have witnessed Abienno's corruption while I was a temporary member of USM. He often spoke about using alternate accounts to fabricate new threats for the group. He is a very pitiful adolescent schoolchild. Farewell.
TheOtherChuzzy
#184970686Tuesday, March 08, 2016 4:06 AM GMT

What?
secretassassin3
#184970856Tuesday, March 08, 2016 4:09 AM GMT

I love you with all my heart, soul, and mind
BenjaminFonseca
#185002376Tuesday, March 08, 2016 11:19 PM GMT

lol ab is bad af he decided it best to :pban me for replying to a kid who said something to a second lt. that wasn't.. Well. Appropriate.
techzone14
#185002443Tuesday, March 08, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

Buddy you're a cafe owner, make a big rules post owning a cafe gonna be big someday you got applications on your post you big disgrace kickin' your soldiers all over the place singin' wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum Buddy youre a clan owner, a young hard owner shooting at forts, gonna take over the internet you got clan on your face you big disgrace wavin' your victory flag all over the place wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum singin' wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum Buddy you're a fashion group owner Pleading with your ads you will get members you got unpaid employees on your face you big disgrace somebody better tell you where to post wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum singing wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum everybody wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum wrong forum not mine nerds
SurrealSupercell
#185002496Tuesday, March 08, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

If you left the real USM we would care, but we don't care why you left.

of     1